Ren'Py - The Regional Manager [v0.171] [Horizontical Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

cahk

Excellent game. Beautiful girls (lots of 'em too), quality renders and a nice story for each of them. I look forward to the future updates of this game. Also, a little more "hints" or walkthrough would be excellent.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bigdog_69

This is a great game, with so much content already! I do get a little lost in it however, and am looking forward to more tips/hints/checklist in the game to work out what I've already done, and need to do. I also get the feeling that I'm missing out on content by some of my choices, but I can't tell. I'd love it if everything was repeatable, to see what the different choices do.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sefentes

nice game, i like sanbox, and this game has a lot of possibilities.
    but relly need a walkthrough, or at least some more detailed hints. sometimes i don't know if there is more content when the mc is good or bad, and how to make it.
    waiting for the update.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Mephistofeles

One of the better proyects of this year. Looot of content for being the first versions and lot of choices too. Seriusly, this has as much content as Bastard girls R and you will actually see it. In the cons i would say that there are some minor bugs and without cheat mode/using the in-game guide it can be a little tricky at times, but being soo early in development thats a given, sadly. Looking foward for more of it!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

mikel8519

The game look nice, have good renditions and average animations. Quite a lot varied characters, a bit of corruption and blackmailing, some scenes with touching and grouping, a lot of random events with a lot potential...but that's it all of them fells not finished. For now there's no real pay off, no real sex scene. Main character is more like perverted kid then real villain - the evil path - cant fuck anything wtf?. Also karma mechanics is kinda retarded the more evil you are the less evil you are lol. Karma is represented by point and by doing "bad things" the points go down...and you pay with those point to do bad shit so yes crazy. I though being bad move you to being even more bold but no it just make you more quaint.

Hopefully the devs will be brave enough to move on, the game has a lot of potential but its grindy as hell and give not much in return even with cheat mode on. On other hand really few here are brave to go in that direction - unless main hero is woman or some alien :D then quite a lot strangely - well still looking forward how it will go ...version 0.0.2

Be bold give players real choice!