CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Here's a detail I forgot to add. One factor to the game involves the player trying to resist being corrupted by the facility, and one of the jobs to add is the player as an assistant to Dr. Radcliff.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Pregnancy content in the game? How so?
Hi byran47 ^_^

Currently, the game does not contain pregnancy content, however, the plan is to add it within the next couple of months. I've wanted to have pregnancy options within the game for a long time so have finally made the decision to put it firmly on the to-do list :)

Sorry that it's not currently in, but hopefully it will be before too long.

Here's a detail I forgot to add. One factor to the game involves the player trying to resist being corrupted by the facility, and one of the jobs to add is the player as an assistant to Dr. Radcliff.
Hi Cboy ^_^

Thank you for the suggestion. There have been plans for something like this for a while, but I'm glad to hear there would be some interest for it too. I released a project roadmap covering things I have planned to add to the game earlier today, and the Scientist job is in the long-term plans section, which I thought was a pretty amusing coincidence. Must mean we're on the same wavelength for what we want to see added into the game :)

In the slightly shorter term Dr. Radcliff as a date-able character will be worked on too, which will cover many similar elements of working with him on TF's.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I also forgot to add this in. Another job involves the player working as a farmer for the dairy farm, or is that also planned?

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I also forgot to add this in. Another job involves the player working as a farmer for the dairy farm, or is that also planned?
Thanks for the suggestion Cboy ^_^

I've heard suggestions for this previously, but have yet to add it to the plan list. Will spend some more times figuring out how I'd want to handle it logistically, and will try to add it to the planning notes when I have a chance :)

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Played the game for the first time yesterday, and wanted to provide some feedback :

1/ right after arriving, while moving inside the dormitory, my character was flooded by random events : one when going to the bathroom (to get a shower), one when heading back (to dress), one when heading out (to work), one when heading back (to change clothes), etc. I felt it was a bit too much.

These events are certainly desirable to have (the more and varied, the better), but I think my character, possibly under heavy stress at that time, disoriented and probably even traumatized by the recent events, would have enjoyed being allowed to first "settle in" for a couple of days, with some kind of grace period in regards to random events, to get their bearings, discover their immediate surroundings and interesting, major NPCs, on their own.

More to the point, with the intro nicely emphasizing that high discipline was enforced, that the player character needed to pay attention, to work, making themselves useful and not waste time with trivialities lest to be punished, it seemed anticlimactic to bump into some random delivery man, then to a batch of light-headed bimbos and then finally to a bunny girl, etc., all asking for help in a row, potentially wasting time on the schedule, all that within the first hours of the morning routine of my first day of playing. I was wondering for a moment if my character would have to suffer later in the day without being the cause of them.

Just a small suggestion, but I think it would improve the flow of the game.

2/ I don't know how you manage your fetish exclusions in the game (and before I proceed, thank you for allowing them!), but I have the lingering suspicion that you kept some NPCs visible and active even if they support fetish events disabled by the player. For example, I couldn't interact with the chess player ("devil man") at the administration centre after talking with them once, no matter how hard I tried. Again, I think that's because I disabled a couple of fetishes, and his interactions depend on them.

It would have been nice to either completely disable that guy, or to display a warning in their top-level dialogue option when it's no longer possible to further interact with them because some fetish is disabled.

As a side-note, I also never could meet again with the "girl" that my character had talked to during the intro. She just seemed absent from my game at that point (?).

3/ It would be nice to have a simple "wait" action at our room. Sometimes, my character had no AP left (from work) and I just wanted to see time progressing (to meet with the white haired gentleman, for example), without "going for a walk" (which has its own implications).

4/ I think the game could benefit from some proof reading. Most of the time, your English is great (and mine far from perfect!), but some of the computer-generated content of the game can have words that are unnecessarily repeated, placed at the wrong position of a sentence, or just make plain out no sense. You seem to make a point to provide the player with exceptional immersion to the game world and its characters, through long and detailed descriptions. It was a pleasure for me to read through them, so it was a shame to run into those unwelcome "distractions" from time to time.

Otherwise, I'm fairly happy that the game allowed me to play a non-sex-crazed character for once, just with a strong fetish (or two). I was even more pleasantly surprised that the game actually picked up on it (by sending the aforementioned white-haired gentleman), even though I don't know if that was intended by its author ^.^

In any case, I'm definitely looking forward to the next iterations of it, and wish you best luck in your endeavours.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi ThisIsMe ^_^

Just spotted your wonderful feedback and wanted to start out by saying thank you. Most people don't get it, but the value of detailed feedback to a developer is highly sought after. When I get good feedback like this I try to respond to everything, so I'll take your points one at a time, but if I miss anything or you need any clarrification then please drop another comment or send me a message :)

On that note, lets get to responding;

Played the game for the first time yesterday, and wanted to provide some feedback :

1/ right after arriving, while moving inside the dormitory, my character was flooded by random events : one when going to the bathroom (to get a shower), one when heading back (to dress), one when heading out (to work), one when heading back (to change clothes), etc. I felt it was a bit too much.

These events are certainly desirable to have (the more and varied, the better), but I think my character, possibly under heavy stress at that time, disoriented and probably even traumatized by the recent events, would have enjoyed being allowed to first "settle in" for a couple of days, with some kind of grace period in regards to random events, to get their bearings and discover their immediate surroundings on their own.

More to the point, with the intro nicely emphasizing that high discipline was enforced, that the player character needed to pay attention, to work, making themselves useful and not waste time with trivialities or miss the schedule lest to be punished, it seemed anticlimactic expecting the player character to pay attention to some random delivery man, then to a batch of light-headed bimbos and then finally to a bunny girl bumping head-on into my character asking for help, etc., all that within the first hours of the morning routine of my first day of playing. I was wondering for a moment if my character would have to suffer later in the day because of it.

Just a small suggestion, but I think it would improve the flow of the game.
I think this is a good point you make. The random encounter rate in the sandbox is feeling a little high at the moment. I've been needing to convert how random encounters in the sandbox work for a little while. I have a better scene selector code these days compared to when I started, it's just finding good time to do a switch over with it. Part of the current issue is that there is a big pool of potential encounters which are limited by the fetishes that the player has active, so the less fetishes the more infrequent the events end up being as those events you don't qualify for just won't trigger. However, on the flip side of that players with lots of things active get bombarded with random events.

Whilst I don't want to completely cut off random events for players early into their play-through, as some trigger character unlocks, I think you are right about the rate. Maybe cutting it down to a 20% chance, or even a 10% chance of a sandbox random encounter might be more appropriate. Will try to schedule sorting out this by converting to the new encounter triggering system either this week or next week.

As for the introduction (other than the newly put in backgrounds and starting option pages), it's largely a result of the early project which was much more focused on a specific enslaved feminization scenario before I broadened the projects scope. As such it does come off a little overly harsh at times, though I think that can somewhat be explained away with Agent Davis who you're interacting with being a bit of an overworked jerk. Those comments are more meant to hint towards paying off upkeep and not getting too many complaints against them (both of which lead to ending routes), but I can see the confusion, and will try to look into them when I get the chance.

2/ I don't know how you manage your fetish exclusions in the game (and before I proceed, thank you for allowing them!), but I have the lingering suspicion that you kept some NPCs visible and active even if they support fetish events disabled by the player. For example, I couldn't interact with the "devil man" at the administration centre after talking with them once, no matter how hard I tried. Again, I think that's because I disabled a couple of fetishes, and his interactions depend on them.

It would have been nice to either completely disable that guy, or to display a warning in their top-level dialogue option when it's no longer possible to further interact with them because some fetish is disabled.
For the most part fetishes are handled by a variable tag, where if a scene features certain content then the player just won't be able to access it. There are a couple of instances where a player who states they only want sex with men/women will get an encounter where they have no choice but to turn it down, however, for the most part it just blocks access to the scene or provides an alternative version.

I think by 'devil man' you're referring to the recently added 'Chess Man' who was a commissioned character I'm mid-way into writing. He at the moment only has his introductory scene, but is on the schedule for me to add in his main mechanics this week. Whilst he will have some specific fetish content, mostly he'll have transformations that are fitting for any player. As a one-man team (at least in the writing and coding department - I out source my art to various artists) I often have to dart back and forth between content writing, leaving certain paths or interactions limited until I have the chance to finish them (usually in the next build as I don't like leaving content stubs unhandled for too long).

Also, you're more than welcome regarding the fetish tags, creating a customizable experience is a main aim of the project. I think it lends better to the kitchen sink of fetishes that these sorts of games tend to be, along with adding some re-playability with all the options you can check out (also seeing how they fit together) :)

3/ It would be nice to have a simple "wait" action at our room. Sometimes, my character had no AP left (from work) and I just wanted to see time progressing (to meet with the white haired gentleman, for example), without "going for a walk" (which has its own implications).
This is something that I both completely agree with, yet also have been scratching my chin about for a long time. The biggest issue is that there are many things that happen when a player goes to and from work, training, dates, etc. Some of these are simple, such as the random encounters that introduce certain characters, but that's fine.

The bigger issue falls into other content areas, such as lactation, bimbo and water-sports, where things build up and happen to the player during that travelling process. The core of the problem is that many of these things would need specific scenes written for them, such as what would a lactation overflow look like in the players bedroom, would a bimbo player randomly leave there bedroom for the bimbo random encounters, etc. There's also all the progression code that I'd need to refactor for this to work.

Now, I'm not saying this as a no, just that it's a weirdly big undertaking because of how the game is built and some of the limitations of building it in the engine I use. That said, I do want to add a wait option and will be looking into this deeper to try and figure out a good way of implementing one :)

4/ I think the game could benefit from some proof reading. Most of the time, your English is great (and mine far from perfect!), but some of the computer-generated content of the game can have words that are unnecessarily repeated, placed at the wrong position of a sentence, or just make plain out no sense. You seem to make a point to provide the player with exceptional immersion to the game world and its characters, through long and detailed descriptions. It was a pleasure for me to read through them, so it was a shame to run into those unwelcome "distractions" from time to time.

Otherwise, I'm fairly happy that the game allowed me to play a non-sex-crazed character for once, just with a strong fetish (or two). I was even more pleasantly surprised that the game actually picked up on it (by sending the aforementioned white-haired gentleman), even though I don't know if that was intended by its author ^.^

In any case, I'm definitely looking forward to the next iterations of it, and wish you best luck in your endeavours.
Well you got me there, I completely agree about more proofreading being needed. Now that I'm 1.1 million words into the project, there's a lot there to handle. As you say it's especially noticeable around heavily coded pieces where things are stitched together, but I sometimes autocorrect things when I'm writing them and end up with a context error or two (and I still can't that I had the time description incorrectly spelled on the HUD for like a year and a half before anyone told me).

Mostly I correct these as I see them, but if people bring them to my attention they'll be dealt with for the next build. I always appreciate when people give me a bug report about when things don't read right, so if you see any instances of that and you have the time sending me a comment about it would be great :)

As for your comments about the immersive long and detailed descriptions, thank you! Means a lot to hear that, especially given how far I feel my writing abilities have improved since I started doing this ^_^

Also, thank you for your compliment about the options to be non-sex-crazed. Whilst I put in some of the more sex-heavy content first (like the brothel and glory-hole) in general my idea for the game for a while now has been that players can play like that or they can try to be more normal and approach the game as either a dating experience (still needs a lot of work there), an exploration of the world, or as you put it a deep-dive into a strong fetish or two :)

The white-haired gentleman that you encountered nightly I believe is one of the trainers that you can activate within the start-up options or the tablet options menu. Though you can also voluntarily sign up to him in-game, which I've always thought was a nice touch on my part. I've really enjoyed writing him, and there's more content with him to come soon. The trainers like him roll nicely into that customization aspect I've mentioned previously, giving players who want a more focused play-through to experience just that. Still have more than a few of them to write up though!

Glad to hear that you're excited about upcoming builds, and thank you once again ^_^

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Thank you for your reply.

About feedback, I believe players owe it to aspiring game creators, especially on sites such as this one where not everyone necessarily contributes to the games as... usually expected, especially if through their games authors show promising talent. FWIW, I think you're having a rough gem under your writer's fingers here, and hope that you won't let discouragement get to you before you actually reap the rewards of your efforts.

About the random events, please don't get me wrong. I know that getting things "right" in a game is always an achievement. I also think most people (me included) would rather see authors creating more, varied and interesting content than spending an inordinate amount of time fine-tuning stuff to perfection for everyone (which isn't ever attainable).

However, the novelty factor of "randomness" can wear off after a while, so it's usually best served as topping of an otherwise interesting game, highlighting major NPCs that I'd rather interact with to a significant extent than "mostly" inconsequential ones that my character would only ever meet as a brief distraction. Saying "mostly", because I also noticed that some major ones intervene during said events, unfortunately without ever taking into account the current situation of their relationship towards the player character. I realize that the game is not finished yet, and you certainly are aware of that though.

About the suggestion of an additional "waiting" option, I wouldn't look deeply into it. Personally, I'd be 100% satisfied with anything that just allows me to switch to the next time period without (major) consequences, such as transformations for example (which happened to me when my character went for an extended walk). While I don't mind transformations, quite the contrary, I enjoy them more when they're "pseudo-realistic" (the event with the cook at the unknown restaurant simply was a blast to go through in that regard!), prolonged and displaying consequences not only on the body but also on the mind of the character (which they probably should be with, if they're even remotely realistic).

I tried to dance, showering, moving back and forth between areas, interacting with some other minor characters (like shopkeepers or Felicity), etc., but nothing would bring me over to evening. Again, it's just a suggestion of mine, and I'm sure some kind of improvement will come to the game with time.

About the chess player/devil man, got it!, and I won't further insist. It's true that he piqued my interest, but also got me frustrated for longer than I care to admit because of his indifference towards my character once past our initial introduction ^.^ He seems like someone my character could have (strong) affinities with, so definitely looking forward to meeting him again in the future!

Perhaps a simple warning about "content yet to come" would have been appropriate in such situations, but you probably mentioned this character as incomplete in the changelog somewhere anyway (and I haven't thoroughly read through it yet).

More puzzling is the drug-addicted scoundrel of the prologue (transformed into a girl later on) who never appeared again for me after our chat during the very first evening. I thought for sure she would be some kind of major NPC, a companion helping us to settle in, someone with whom to share the surprises or soothe the sorrows of the day, or perhaps a future rival for the final auction. Maybe have I missed her in some area, or she, like the chess player, will have time to shine in the future.

About proof reading, I'll make sure to report anything that reads weird next time in the next build (which I probably should have done yesterday).

Again, you have my gratitude for your interest in receiving feedback here, and of course in creating the game in the first place.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for your reply.

About feedback, I believe players owe it to aspiring game creators, especially on sites such as this one where not everyone necessarily contributes to the games as... usually expected, especially if through their games authors show promising talent. FWIW, I think you're having a rough gem under your writer's fingers here, and hope that you won't let discouragement get to you before you actually reap the rewards of your efforts.
No worries about the reply, whenever someone takes the time out of their day to write me a thoughtful run-down of their experiences with my game (or their suggestions) it would be rude of me not to respond :)

Thank you regarding the rough gem comment too, that's very kind of you to say. The project sometimes sprawls a little in ways that disappoint some people (like how I pulled away slightly from strict feminizing content - Patreon crackdowns being the big cause of that), so I've spent a decent amount of time over the last few months trying to tighten up on that sprawl and just generally make the game more easy to navigate (not necessarily making it easier just more convenient).

If you want to find out a bit more about my plans for the future of the game I just dropped a huge project road map over on the Patreon page. It covers the sort of additions I want to make and the timescale I predict they'll be added in. No pressure there though, especially as it has a few spoilers in it.

I'm also cool with people not necessarily paying to play the most recent version of my game (as the public version is just one build behind and without the cheat menu anyway). I've sailed the high seas when it comes to games and anime enough that it'd be hypocritical for me to get too mad about it. In fact these forums have probably sent more people to my Patreon than taken away from it, so I have no complaints, just want everyone to have a fun time :)

About the random events, please don't get me wrong. I know that getting things "right" in a game is always an achievement. I also think most people (me included) would rather see authors creating more, varied and interesting content than spending an inordinate amount of time fine-tuning stuff to perfection for everyone (which isn't ever attainable).

However, the novelty factor of "randomness" can wear off after a while, so it's usually best served as topping of an otherwise interesting game, highlighting major NPCs that I'd rather interact with to a significant extent than "mostly" inconsequential ones that my character would only ever meet as a brief distraction. Saying "mostly", because I also noticed that some major ones intervene during said events, unfortunately without ever taking into account the current situation of their relationship towards the player character. I realize that the game is not finished yet, and you certainly are aware of that though.
That's a good point about the random events, more is usually better than micro-tuning things to perfection, but at the same time you had a good point about scene overload. Early in development those random encounters were much smaller and more manage-able, more a set dressing piece than the narrative scenes that now play out. With the length of some of the later random encounters, especially the sandbox ones, I think they are a bit too large to bombard the player with as much.

Still going to look into sorting out the random encounter rate, as it's something I've worried about previously and with your confirmation of the point it seems like a solid change to make :)

On the randomness aspect, I get where you're coming from too. Personally I've tried to use the random encounters to try to paint out the world-building a bit further rather than by having the player bump into major characters. But, if I'm honest I probably would like to create more random encounters that have interactions with major NPC's in them.

I'd also be curious about which random encounters don't take into account the NPC's current relationship with the player. I only ask because of how big and sprawling the game has become sometimes leads to oversights on my part XD

About the suggestion of an additional "waiting" option, I wouldn't look deeply into it. Personally, I'd be 100% satisfied with anything that just allows me to switch to the next time period without (major) consequences, such as transformations for example (which happened to me when my character went for an extended walk). While I don't mind transformations, quite the contrary, I enjoy them more when they're "pseudo-realistic" (the event with the cook at the unknown restaurant simply was a blast to go through in that regard!), prolonged and displaying consequences not only on the body but also on the mind of the character (which they probably should be with, if they're even remotely realistic).

I tried to dance, showering, moving back and forth between areas, interacting with some other minor characters (like shopkeepers or Felicity), etc., but nothing would bring me over to evening. Again, it's just a suggestion of mine, and I'm sure some kind of improvement will come to the game with time.
No, no, a wait option is a good idea. One that I should probably add in sooner than later too. Just a little difficult to handle with how the game is set up. Will mark off a day to sit down and try to finally create a workaround for this. If nothing else I know when I run testing runs having a way to jump forward in time with less clicking (and without cheating) would be useful too :)

About the chess player/devil man, got it!, and I won't further insist. It's true that he piqued my interest, but also got me frustrated for longer than I care to admit because of his indifference towards my character once past our initial introduction ^.^ He seems like someone my character could have (strong) affinities with, so definitely looking forward to meeting him again in the future!

Perhaps a simple warning about "content yet to come" would have been appropriate in such situations, but you probably mentioned this character as incomplete in the changelog somewhere anyway (and I haven't thoroughly read through it yet).

More puzzling is the drug-addicted scoundrel of the prologue (transformed into a girl later on) who never appeared again for me after our chat during the very first evening. I thought for sure she would be some kind of major NPC, a companion helping us to settle in, someone with whom to share the surprises or soothe the sorrows of the day, or perhaps a future rival for the final auction. Maybe have I missed her in some area, or she, like the chess player, will have time to shine in the future.
The 'Chess Man' is a commissioned character by one of my long-running patrons. The plan for him is that he'll play games of chess with the player where the player will be able to select how they want to play the chess game (recklessly, cautiously, trying to lose, etc.). Depending on the players selected style and a couple of stats (a chess skill which he'll also teach and a planned education skill), will determine the percentage chance of outcomes, varying from winning quickly (full reward with no TF) to losing slowly (much lower reward with more significant TF). After winning against the man a set number of times the plan is for the Chess Man to offer up a more high-stakes game, with various endings based on the players choices within.

Despite being a commissioned character I try to fit commissions into the setting in such a way that they make sense. As such the Chess Man took the role of an important NPC within the facility hierarchy who I hadn't/haven't yet introduced within the plot (major NPC's like that take major quests really to introduce without it feeling forced). Just thought that was an interesting behind the scenes point to add regarding him :)

I can also see the point about having a content dead-end warning on some things. My only issue with that is by signposting it too obviously it breaks immersion on the part of the players (still get people commenting on the brothel/glory-hole sandbox locations lack of letting you use them - something that's on the to-do list). Will think about this, but unsure if I'd want to change it, especially for someone like the Chess Man who was only added the build before last.

As for Jess ... she's kind of become a running joke at this point. She does not currently return to the game after that introduction (thought that needed clarification).

She was meant to be re-introduced into the games plot on day 3, bringing with her the start of the major quest chain within the game. Jess is planned to be a potential dating option, having multiple ways that she can turn out (and that the relationship between her and the player can take form). The quest itself is planned as Jess being bullied/black-mailed by a senior guard, with the player having the choices to; leave her to him, buy her off of him (keeping the debt over her or freeing her afterwards), trade her off of him, find some way of setting him up to get her away from him for free, along with a quest ending where the player ends up under his sway too.

Sadly, writing this quest would be a major undertaking and after some serious project setbacks last year (mostly due to my personal health and work-life) she was postponed again. On a brighter note, as outlined in the project roadmap I mentioned earlier in this post over on the Patreon page (it's a free to view post too) Jess's quest is planned within the next few months of development, so maybe finally she'll stop being a joke about the dissappearing character from the intro :)

About proof reading, I'll make sure to report anything that reads weird next time in the next build (which I probably should have done yesterday).

Again, you have my gratitude for your interest in receiving feedback here, and of course in creating the game in the first place.
That would be greatly appreciated, and I try my best to properly credit the help of anyone who makes bug reports (or suggestions) for the project in the change logs. There's never a rush or any pressure though, so don't worry too much.

Thanks again, and happy gaming ^_^

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So if you deselect fetishes you could have it add to an offset variable that either decreases the overal size of the pool or increaases the number of passes in the checks for random encounters. This should make the chanes of an encounter more consistant regardless of the options selected or not.
Sure the maths involved might get a little complex as the total pool size can only decrease so much before it would start cutting things you might still want and you probably only have it doing 1 pass currently so you might have to start adding a random change of second or even third passes based on this offset using an x/offset chance which in itself is a pain but getting some kind of balance is like that last GCSE maths question which you suspect wasn't even covered in your lessons but its worth 14points so you have to have a crack at it. :p

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
So if you deselect fetishes you could have it add to an offset variable that either decreases the overal size of the pool or increaases the number of passes in the checks for random encounters. This should make the chanes of an encounter more consistant regardless of the options selected or not.
Sure the maths involved might get a little complex as the total pool size can only decrease so much before it would start cutting things you might still want and you probably only have it doing 1 pass currently so you might have to start adding a random change of second or even third passes based on this offset using an x/offset chance which in itself is a pain but getting some kind of balance is like that last GCSE maths question which you suspect wasn't even covered in your lessons but its worth 14points so you have to have a crack at it. :p
Hey Kevin ^_^

That's a cool idea, though I think I already have a good way to make it work :)

My old way of handling the random encounter system was just a big IF statement with a randomizer at the beginning. As such, internal checks would determine that the player should be able to access it, but there has long been issues with extending the system, and people often find the pool size to be non-uniform between users/walk-throughs.

However, I then began swapping over to a new system where words representing scenes are added to an array, with the commands to add them usually within IF statement checks to stop unchecked-fetish content. What I do then is randomly grab one of the array items, and that is the scene that gets played. This has been better for the most part in the situations where I've used it, as it avoids the issue where a non-valid choice could be selected in the previous random-picker.

Well, my idea is to check the array size (how many elements are within it), then run a loop to populate it with 'No Encounter' elements equal to 4X or 5X the current pool of elements. In the future this would also allow me to make the encounter pools not have the same encounter twice in a row (or too close together) as I could keep track of them and only refresh the pool when it has run low.

I seem to be in a bit of work rambling mode the last few days, just wanted to explain the system as it helps me envision the planned changes a little clearer :geek:

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I try my best to properly credit the help of anyone who makes bug reports (or suggestions) for the project in the change logs. There's never a rush or any pressure though, so don't worry too much.

Thanks again, and happy gaming ^_^
I had no idea you credited people in the change logs! Though that could be because I don’t check them since I don’t want spoilers, either way I love that you do that!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes