Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hi again ^_^

Thank you for the better explanation of the situation.

I will, however, politely disagree.

The Fem/Sissy Trainer content is a slower burn narrative Feminizing/Sissifying experience, I think that is just different from what you're after. The level of reactive pace that you're suggesting just isn't really feasible with the heavy narrative path that is the Fem/Sissy Trainer content, there's no good way to skip through it, as the choices that the player makes impact the outcomes and branch the player follows.

I can understand that some players do dive into the content themselves (outside of the Trainer), and that's very good to hear. But keeping track of that would be a logistical nightmare in such a wide sandbox environment, so things just kind of have to start at the basics and progress from there.

I'd also say that there is a big difference between deciding to do something, and someone barging in and ordering you to do something. I think that the early scenarios could certainly still be embarrassing to most people, but I guess that's a differing of opinion.

I have to get back to writing though, so I'll leave this discussion at that I think.

Being as this was the first time playing your game, and know a bit more about, how it plays, I am most definitely going to re-play it again .

This time without taking the "Extra Treatment", and proceed through the slower route, (and experience your way of handling the progression, from Male, to 'Sissy/Herm', to Female Herm, and see if the Trainer & Student are more in "Sync", then what I had experienced before ;)).

Also, may try a different, "Life-Background" to start off from .
This is a type of game, one likes to try different selections, to see how things play out . :unsure:

Just Curious . . . Can there be only, your MC, and up to 3 others as room-mates ?
Or, can/do "Slaves", count more like a "Pet", and not count against, a Room-mate Limit, (if there is one) ?

P.S. The option to remain herm in the Fem/Sissy Trainer content is activated by going to the Admin floor and talking to the guy in charge of the Trainer Programme. Think you have to buy the option to be a herm from him, though can't remember the specifics.
When would one have the opportunely to attempt such ?, (as-in, right after they reach/acquire their room ?)
(or, even have a "thought", to do such ? (in-game narrative ?) <--- not sure what I'm talking about here :p

" buy the option " . . . How, with what ?, Money, G.G.P.'s . . . etc.

Funny . . . I never really thought to approach the "Admin Floor", (where all the Bosses/[Bad-People] were), thinking, one of my character's, low-social level, wouldn't want to ever go there, except when they were going to get "scolded", reprimanded, or worse ! :sick: o_O . . . . Well, that's the way it is in most 'other' games of this type . . . :unsure:

PS - Sorry to keep interrupting your Writing Process . . . :rolleyes::whistle:

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Being as this was the first time playing your game, and know a bit more about, how it plays, I am most definitely going to re-play it again .

This time without taking the "Extra Treatment", and proceed through the slower route, (and experience your way of handling the progression, from Male, to 'Sissy/Herm', to Female Herm, and see if the Trainer & Student are more in "Sync", then what I had experienced before ;)).

Also, may try a different, "Life-Background" to start off from .
This is a type of game, one likes to try different selections, to see how things play out . :unsure:

Just Curious . . . Can there be only, your MC, and up to 3 others as room-mates ?
Or, can/do "Slaves", count more like a "Pet", and not count against, a Room-mate Limit, (if there is one) ?
Hi ^_^

Good luck with your upcoming run, I hope you have a better time with the Fem/Sissy Trainer on it. There is an option to make it so that the Trainer visits become daily, rather than random, which might help with the pace at least a little.

As for the roommates/slaves system, there is no hard cap on them, just a limit currently in the game. The plans are to finish up certain code areas to do with handling them (in particular the sleeping arrangements for them), then add more in (Baylee will be getting properly added soon as a roommate, and there are a couple of Pet-Play and a couple of ABDL slave characers pre-planned. There will also, eventually, be a system for catching/training/buying/selling slaves which will be randomly generated (with a bit of distinction between generic slaves and the more narrative pre-written ones).

When would one have the opportunely to attempt such ?, (as-in, right after they reach/acquire their room ?)
(or, even have a "thought", to do such ? (in-game narrative ?) <--- not sure what I'm talking about here :p

" buy the option " . . . How, with what ?, Money, G.G.P.'s . . . etc.

Funny . . . I never really thought to approach the "Admin Floor", (where all the Bosses/[Bad-People] were), thinking, one of my character's, low-social level, wouldn't want to ever go there, except when they were going to get "scolded", reprimanded, or worse ! :sick: o_O . . . . Well, that's the way it is in most 'other' games of this type . . . :unsure:

PS - Sorry to keep interrupting your Writing Process . . . :rolleyes::whistle:
You buy the options for the Trainer content from someone who works in the Admin floor (can't remember the name off of the top of my head). The idea is that you're providing the points that you earn by being productive for privileged treatment within your training. There are a few other options for customizing the Fem/Sissy Trainer content there, though I think that they are mainly about retaining specific physical appearance aspects (such as keeping small breasts, etc.).

As for the interruptions, it's okay. I've just been a bit grumpy the last couple of days with a few things, and I can take a while to type up my thoughts :)

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Need an explanation Please :

Totally confused . . . Normal 'Speed' = 5 Days . . . .So, each "change" working down the list, is Extending the length of time till Birth . . . Is that what is being said here with this chart ?

Cause what I was, hoping/looking for, was to shorten the time till birth ? :unsure::whistle:

Pregnancy/Impregnation Progression Rate - This option dictates how long pregnancies for both the player and NPC’s should last (by default they should take about 5 days).

Normal Speed (Default) = 5.0 Days till Birth
1/2 Speed (x2 duration) = 10 Days till Birth
1/3 Speed (x3 duration) = 15 Days till birth
1/5 Speed (x5 duration) = 25 Days till Birth
1/10 Speed (x10 Duration) = 50 Days till Birth :eek: that's a LONG time in-game to play as Pregnant . . . !

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Jpmaggers . . . (Couldn't find the answers, on the Wiki either)

Have Questions :
Concerning the " Industrial Milking Frame ", the one you can purchase for use in you Room .
EDIT #1 : This has been answered in-game . . . You'll still get the Industrial Dairy Jobs, even after buying & installing the "Home-version" . :giggle:
1-If purchased, Will that stop you from getting the, Milking Jobs, (as one of 3-Jobs you can get offered daily), at the Industrial Dairy ?
(there is no indication, one way or the other ?)

Still not answered as yet , though :
2-Does it need to be, placed/set-up, in MC's Bedroom, in order to have, Room-mates & Slaves, have "use" of it, (while you watch) ?
(Since, it seems they are only accessible in MC's Bedroom . Though, it seems like the, Living Room, (entertainment purpose), or Kitchen, would be "better" spots, for obvious reasons .

PS - Haven't started "new" play-through as yet . . . still have things to try on this run .

Last edited:
May 10, 2020

Have Questions :
Concerning the " Industrial Milking Frame ", the one you can purchase for use in you Room .

1-If purchased, Will that stop you from getting the, Milking Jobs, (as one of 3-Jobs you can get offered daily), at the Industrial Dairy ?

2-Does it need to be, placed/set-up, in MC's Bedroom, in order to have, Room-mates & Slaves, have "use" of it, (while you watch) ?
(Since, it seems they are only accessible in MC's Bedroom . Though, it seems like the, Living Room, (entertainment purpose), or Kitchen, would be "better" spots, for obvious reasons .

PS - Haven't started "new" play-through as yet . . . still have things to try on this run .
Yes, you can go and donate your milk to the dairy. The milking machine can be installed in the living room by going to the apartment management.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, you can go and donate your milk to the dairy. The milking machine can be *installed in the living room* by going to the apartment management.
*Have done that*, But, the option doesn't show now to, "Put Jess in the Milking Machine" .
(I think she has to be in same room as the "Milker" is :rolleyes: ?! ) or, somethings broken, like a 'code-path', or something :unsure: .

The option to put "Jess", in the Milking Machine, was offered before even having the machine . . .
(as a future choice, when acquired, maybe ?)

Withered03

Dec 24, 2021
I got the Version from patreon how do i access the cheat menu?
Nevermind i got it, but is there anyway to enlarge bodyparts (ex. Breasts, Penis ecc.) quickly? So far the only method i found was through the use of "mystery bites snack packet" and "mystery bottled water".

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
May be a Question for the Dev, aka Jpmaggers to answer . . . :

After Transformation injection, while retaining your penis . . .

As a true hermaphrodite, if we remove the, (external) ball-sack,
that wouldn't make any difference, being able to impregnate others,
as long as you have the proper Trait, ( Virile ), to do so, . . Correct ? :unsure:
(provided, they too, have the ability, via the Trait (Fertile), to be impregnated . . . a 50/50 possibility :rolleyes::whistle::cool:)

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
How far can you go with the pet trainer content currently? I've made it so the trainer visits occur daily but it seems like the content is still on an endless loop and doesn't really go anywhere (unless I'm somehow missing something). Kind of the same experience I had an entire year ago, which is a shame bc I really like him and want to see new content with him... From the dev notes it's easy to tell that the focus is currently on the school (which makes sense and I'm also interested in seeing more of) but I hope that we won't have to wait too long for more pet training content (or have it lead somewhere).

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Need an explanation Please :

Totally confused . . . Normal 'Speed' = 5 Days . . . .So, each "change" working down the list, is Extending the length of time till Birth . . . Is that what is being said here with this chart ?

Cause what I was, hoping/looking for, was to shorten the time till birth ? :unsure::whistle:

Pregnancy/Impregnation Progression Rate - This option dictates how long pregnancies for both the player and NPC’s should last (by default they should take about 5 days).

Normal Speed (Default) = 5.0 Days till Birth
1/2 Speed (x2 duration) = 10 Days till Birth
1/3 Speed (x3 duration) = 15 Days till birth
1/5 Speed (x5 duration) = 25 Days till Birth
1/10 Speed (x10 Duration) = 50 Days till Birth :eek: that's a LONG time in-game to play as Pregnant . . . !
Hi Highland ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, things have been on the busy side.

The default speed was always the intended length of pregnancy within the game, however, I had a number of people complain that it was too short (now obviously it was always going to be unrealistically short given the time-frame of the game but some people just wanted their character to be pregnant for longer). As such, the pregnancy speed options only increase it rather than lower it. This is also partly due to how the pregnancy speed is coded, and partly because lowering pregnancy speed is beneficial to the player (as more pregnancy's means more money).

If you do want to speed up the pregnancy cycle, there are options though. The first option is to buy the pregnancy speed boosters from the fertility clinic on the medical floor, which will make things progress much faster. The other way (which can be combined with the boosters for incredible pregnancy speed) is to have multiple children, as giving birth to lots of children will give you a trait which makes pregnancy quicker (and I think it also helps with fertility).

Hope that helps answer your question ^_^

Have Questions :
EDIT #1 : This has been answered in-game . . . You'll still get the Industrial Dairy Jobs, even after buying & installing the "Home-version" . :giggle:

Still not answered as yet , though :

Hi again ^_^

Glad that you figured out the situation with the Industrial Milking Frame, and that you can have it and still do the Dairy Job :)

As for your second question, I honestly can't remember. I think it's meant to just be that you have it placed, though it might have been added back in the time before I expanded the home. I do know that only Jess has a scene where she gets milked at the moment.

May be a Question for the Dev, aka Jpmaggers to answer . . . :

After Transformation injection, while retaining your penis . . .

As a true hermaphrodite, if we remove the, (external) ball-sack,
that wouldn't make any difference, being able to impregnate others,
as long as you have the proper Trait, ( Virile ), to do so, . . Correct ? :unsure:
(provided, they too, have the ability, via the Trait (Fertile), to be impregnated . . . a 50/50 possibility :rolleyes::whistle::cool:)
Hi again ^_^

The situation with herms and virility/impregnating-others is as follows:

Players need to be virile (as in have the virile trait), have a penis (or a strap-on that has been upgraded to allow impregnation), and have either balls or the internal balls modification (sadly I can't remember where you get that off the top of my head - might be the fertility clinic - if not it'd be Alice's Experimentation lab).

If the player has both the internal and external balls it increases the virility/impregnating score further.

Herm players could have both fertility and virility, penis, vagina, and balls/internal-balls, which would let them both impregnate and be impregnated.

Hope that all makes sense :)

How far can you go with the pet trainer content currently? I've made it so the trainer visits occur daily but it seems like the content is still on an endless loop and doesn't really go anywhere (unless I'm somehow missing something). Kind of the same experience I had an entire year ago, which is a shame bc I really like him and want to see new content with him... From the dev notes it's easy to tell that the focus is currently on the school (which makes sense and I'm also interested in seeing more of) but I hope that we won't have to wait too long for more pet training content (or have it lead somewhere).
Hi aver.creep ^_^

Currently the Pet-Play Trainer content is the least complete of the Trainer content areas. I started writing it, and then decided on the Trainer content rework, so shelved plans for it for the time being (about 1.5 years back at this point - though the last year has been slow going for various reasons sadly).

When it comes to what the Trainer rework for the Pet-Play Trainer will contain, the intention is to give it more defined story scenes (alongside the random visits), which will progress through tiers of content. There will be two Trainers, with Vincent taking the part of the more hard-core Pet-Play training content, and the new female trainer doing something more cute. Alongside all that, there will be more options for the type of pet you play (the new list will be; puppy, kitten, pony, bunny, fox, pig, cow, otter), and the general content planned for the Trainers (tasks, rules, punishments, 'bad ends').

The plans as a whole with the schedule are to get the school in a fully functional state before returning to work on larger areas of content again. That said, the Pet-Play Trainer content is one of the priority areas of content I'll be working on when I do, I just have yet to write up the post-school-content general schedule.

In theory, the likelihood is that the schedule priority will be something like as follows:

- Fem/Sissy Trainer stage 3 content scenes.
- Punishment System overhaul.
- Pet-Play Trainer stage 1 rework.
- Hunger/Thirst System.
- ABDL Trainer stage 1 rework.
- Slave Catching/Training.

(With more Hucow Dairy content, some behind the scenes work on the underwear system, reworking/updating the avatar image system + the furry update, tattoos - which I have the artwork for already, and some roommate stuff, all coming scattered throughout that somewhere).

Hope that all makes sense :)

P.S. Wrote this just before bed, so if I skimmed through anything without properly explaining then please give me a poke and I'll do my best to give more information :)

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Jpmaggers

A 'slow' response, is better than none at all . ;)

Thanks for your reply.
It answered my questions, and gave me the info, I didn't even know, existed, as-in, " the internal balls modification " . :p

Was wondering if that was going to be available or not . . . Now I'll just have to "hunt" it down :cool: '

PS - I've started a 3rd play-through, based on the "Farm Hand Background" . . . :p . ( The 1st one is virtually DEAD now.)
I play the one, I'm in the 'mood' for at that time/moment . . . the characters are quite different from each other . :rolleyes:

Soooo, I'll probably be asking questions, based on both, 2nd & 3rd play-thoughs . . . :sneaky:

May 10, 2020
Jpmaggers

Thanks for your reply.
It answered my questions, and gave me the info, I didn't even know, existed, as-in, " the internal balls modification " . :p

Was wondering if that was going to be available or not . . . Now I'll just have to "hunt" it down :cool: '

PS - I've started a 3rd play-through, based on the "Farm Hand Background" . . . :p . ( The 1st one is virtually DEAD now.)
I play the one, I'm in the 'mood' for at that time/moment . . . the characters are quite different from each other . :rolleyes:

Soooo, I'll probably be asking questions, based on both, 2nd & 3rd play-thoughs . . . :sneaky:
In my opinion, the internal eggs are where the sperm is milked. But I can be wrong.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Jpmaggers

Thanks for your reply.

Glad I could help ^_^

Having just checked, Alieksandr is correct, the internal balls modification is found at the cum milking store 'Spunkies'.

Good luck on your new play-through, and I look forward to hearing your new questions :)

Aug 30, 2017
A couple things to talk about and maybe suggest that I don't think would be huge logistically other than the first one which is a ways off in in priority right now being end game.

When it comes to Agent Davis, and this would be a suggestion for mid to late/end game. When asking what he would do if not at the Center and what he looks for in a partner. He states that
1. He would like to run a hotel in a peaceful place ( I would assume a countryside Inn or Bed and Breakfast)
2. H enjoys doing DYI work (This would also lead me to believe that outside of the need to do fixes and repairs he would probably also partake in hobbies having to do with wood/metal working)
3. A full female, non species specific but also submissive to him.

I list these as important to a path to him in the ending or even partway through the game if he decides to date you and leave the Center if qualifications are met early. I think if you want him as your ending owner/partner the flags to be met could be (besides female)
1. A submissiveness in the range of 40-60 This is due to the business he wishes to own. He would need a partner that is submissive to him, but able to be firm with troublesome customers and able to control staff when he is unavailable due to his need to do DIY projects elsewhere or have alone time.
2. An education level of at least 3 and up to the max of 5. Again for helping run the business.
3. A very low bimbo score. Obviously to not get distracted at work by every tight pair of pants or shirt that comes through the door.

now the not so important suggestion.

Riley, after having either first met you in her event or when you go to Pussy Lickers the first time, shouldn't keep talking like you are a stranger everytime you help her in the event. I am thinking maybe a simple trigger letting the game know that you guys have met and a different dialogue when the event shows up showing that you two are already acquainted. Kind of like you did at Pussy Lickers where if you met Riley in the event, it determines what she says when going to Pussy Lickers for the first time.

Same goes for Lollipop during the Cat-girl Recruitment drive. There should be a response, regardless of species (other than Bunny) that you already work for her. While I know that you can choose an option to just walk away from encounters, the default of the game is that you cannot just walk away to escape encounters.

While yes I am suggesting these, I am going to maybe guess your response to the last two to be. "This is already in the works when I get around to polishing the game, right now I am working on the main mechanics"

My response will be " I guessed as much, but there is no harm in posting suggestions just in case I accidentally come up with a good one :)"

Still loving the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes