May 10, 2020
It could also appear after you first do diaper training just so it would make more sense and maybe the potty will only get your continence back temporarily while the final lesson would permanently just so there would be a reason to pay for it other than just reading a cute scene and maybe after you finish the potty training lessons the diaper training lessons will return provided you did them all already otherwise they would just start over from lesson 1.
A vicious circle will then turn out. If the nanny sends diapers again for training.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
What should at least be said to the author for the fact that he releases an update every month, although this is sometimes very difficult for him. In comparison with the game Happy Heart Panic 12, which only the author of the game knows when it will be released.
Agreed! Plus it’s not like it’s like Messy Academy where they have a whole team of people dedicated to making the game! Like Messy Academy made v0.01 September 6, last year and it’s already at v0.13.5 or v0.14.5 if you have the patreon version!

Reactions: Alieksandr1990
May 10, 2020
Agreed! Plus it’s not like it’s like Messy Academy where they have a whole team of people dedicated to making the game! Like Messy Academy made v0.01 September 6, last year and it’s already at v0.13.5 or v0.14.5 if you have the patreon version!
And this is the game in which three guys ended up in a girls' school. I read about this game but haven't played it yet.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
And this is the game in which three guys ended up in a girls' school. I read about this game but haven't played it yet.
It’s a really good visual novel imo especially now that all the place holder graphics has been removed my personal favourite is the girl with autism there’s a reason why it’s messy academy’s profile pic!

Last edited:

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Hey everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slow responses. Been a bit under the weather (think I might have ate some bad food), and busy getting back into things.
happy you are feeling better.

Hi Orannis ^_^

Fox pet-play content would be fun. I don't currently have any plans for it, but I'd be happy to do it at some point when my backlog of polled/commissioned/planned content clears up a bit more. Thanks for the suggestion :)
This is all i can ask:love:. I am sure with a game as fun as this one you most likely have a mountain of requests both paid and unpaid.

As mentioned above to Pooploser, I'm completely on board with adding in a hand-wear slot and featuring paw mittens. At the same time sadly, having a locking feature would just be too big of a game rewrite to make it feasible. Sorry, but it's good news and bad news. Thanks for the suggestion too :)
Woot. Yeah i could see the locking would be hard. :)

Thanks for covering the point. This is basically exactly the case :)
I was happy to talk to other players about yout game i fine it fun to play.:)

Reactions: Jpmaggers
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes