Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
When I say slave school I mean less about making the player submissive and more a school where people on the repurposed trainee programme can learn skills and get an education (both in sexual and non-sexual matters). There will be a lot of choices when it comes to the regular school section regarding classes you take
Sorry for the late response but I have a question without heading too deep into spoiler territory what kind of things would you be able to learn in the slave school is it actual useful stuff that will help you at the repurposing center or will it be like real school and not teach you anything useful?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry for the late response but I have a question without heading too deep into spoiler territory what kind of things would you be able to learn in the slave school is it actual useful stuff that will help you at the repurposing center or will it be like real school and not teach you anything useful?
Hi Pooploser ^_^

My plans for the slave school are still a little vague and may be prone to change as it's in the early planning stages currently (where I work out the characters, art, systems that will be needed when I eventually start work on it). Still, there are things I do currently have planned that I'd be happy to share with everyone, just that I'm doing so with the understanding that I may alter thing as I really get into designing it.

Firstly, the main slave school is going to be a complex location visit-able during work/training/dating time slots, and will count as training (for which list it'll be included in and for certain optional difficulty settings). It will be free to visit, and there will be some kind of scene/encounter that will trigger it, probably an encounter which triggers upon waking up after a certain number of days.

The slave school will feature some already established characters and some new ones.

Players when visiting will get a choice of what they want to do, with various options available. Some will be simple scenes, some scenes with choices, there may even be a couple of adventures/mini-games added to this content section eventually. There will be various more involved skills/qualifications that the player will be able to gain (might even re-work the other sexual skills a little to fall in line with this), that will often require the player to have finished specific classes. For example, a player who wants to gain a basic education skill/qualification might need to attend 5 classes of maths, English, and science, whilst to get a basic sex expertise skill/qualification they might instead need to attend 5 classes on oral, foreplay, and general intercourse.

These skills the player gains will be slower to gain than the existing very quick to gain skills (making it more applicable for players who think the current system is too quick) and will increase payouts in various jobs, play into the auction system and the players value in that, and with the general education stat (for the players level of academic qualifications) this will open up new job options.

Of course, things aren't always going to be easy. There might be homework, punishments, and interactions with other students to contend with.

As mentioned previously, there will also be an ABDL Kindergarten section of the school. Players who are assigned there may or may not be allowed to participate in the main school (depending on certain factors), and the class options will be more limited. Here the player is more gaining goodwill and approval than outright skills/qualifications, as littles don't really need to learn complex things. Still, good behaviour will be rewarded and misbehaviour punished.

Those are many of my general thoughts so far. Hope that explains things, but do feel free to give your thoughts and pitch suggestions about the content if you have any ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

My plans for the slave school are still a little vague and may be prone to change as it's in the early planning stages currently (where I work out the characters, art, systems that will be needed when I eventually start work on it). Still, there are things I do currently have planned that I'd be happy to share with everyone, just that I'm doing so with the understanding that I may alter thing as I really get into designing it.

Firstly, the main slave school is going to be a complex location visit-able during work/training/dating time slots, and will count as training (for which list it'll be included in and for certain optional difficulty settings). It will be free to visit, and there will be some kind of scene/encounter that will trigger it, probably an encounter which triggers upon waking up after a certain number of days.

The slave school will feature some already established characters and some new ones.

Players when visiting will get a choice of what they want to do, with various options available. Some will be simple scenes, some scenes with choices, there may even be a couple of adventures/mini-games added to this content section eventually. There will be various more involved skills/qualifications that the player will be able to gain (might even re-work the other sexual skills a little to fall in line with this), that will often require the player to have finished specific classes. For example, a player who wants to gain a basic education skill/qualification might need to attend 5 classes of maths, English, and science, whilst to get a basic sex expertise skill/qualification they might instead need to attend 5 classes on oral, foreplay, and general intercourse.

These skills the player gains will be slower to gain than the existing very quick to gain skills (making it more applicable for players who think the current system is too quick) and will increase payouts in various jobs, play into the auction system and the players value in that, and with the general education stat (for the players level of academic qualifications) this will open up new job options.

Of course, things aren't always going to be easy. There might be homework, punishments, and interactions with other students to contend with.

As mentioned previously, there will also be an ABDL Kindergarten section of the school. Players who are assigned there may or may not be allowed to participate in the main school (depending on certain factors), and the class options will be more limited. Here the player is more gaining goodwill and approval than outright skills/qualifications, as littles don't really need to learn complex things. Still, good behaviour will be rewarded and misbehaviour punished.

Those are many of my general thoughts so far. Hope that explains things, but do feel free to give your thoughts and pitch suggestions about the content if you have any ^_^
Cool just make sure to make it as fun as the rest of the game after all the last thing you want is for the players to feel like they’re writing a essay or even worse that part of the game would be so boring a essay looks like a trip to Disneyland by comparison and as Reggie once said if it’s not fun what’s the point?

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Cool just make sure to make it as fun as the rest of the game after all the last thing you want is for the players to feel like they’re writing a essay or even worse that part of the game would be so boring a essay looks like a trip to Disneyland by comparison and as Reggie once said if it’s not fun what’s the point?
No need to worry there. My idea for the Slave School location is more like how I've done the ABDL Nursery, with lots of minor job options for the player to choose that have scenes within them, including a big cast of recurring characters. You as the player won't have to answer questions or figure anything out to proceed through the content, and there will be lots of opportunities of sexy fun (or sexy bullying, or sexy punishments).

When I say choices I mean that more in terms of how you interact with other characters and learning, which might not always end positively for the player as sometimes you'll need to choose between being popular or getting good grades.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
No need to worry there. My idea for the Slave School location is more like how I've done the ABDL Nursery, with lots of minor job options for the player to choose that have scenes within them, including a big cast of recurring characters. You as the player won't have to answer questions or figure anything out to proceed through the content, and there will be lots of opportunities of sexy fun (or sexy bullying, or sexy punishments).

When I say choices I mean that more in terms of how you interact with other characters and learning, which might not always end positively for the player as sometimes you'll need to choose between being popular or getting good grades.
Cool so is there any benefit to getting good grades or is it like with real school where good grades don’t matter? And being bullied for years on end was for nothing. Totally not speaking from experience or anything why would you say that?

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Cool so is there any benefit to getting good grades or is it like with real school where good grades don’t matter? And being bullied for years on end was for nothing. Totally not speaking from experience or anything why would you say that?
The aim of the school generally is to get yourself qualifications, which will in some jobs will open up more options (eventually when I add them), will improve your payouts at jobs, and will make a big impact on your final auction value. Doing well in the school by participating in the lessons, doing homework, etc. will make you gain the qualifications quicker, but just repeatedly visiting the school will get you the qualifications still. For some qualifications there may be alternate ways of getting them, either from bribing people for forged qualifications, or in the case of sexual qualifications you might be able to get them through just having a lot of sex (part of the reason why I track the number of sexual encounters the player has been involved in).

This is part of my general overhaul plan, and was something that originally I thought about but put off as it would have been too difficult and time-consuming early into development to pull off. In effect, there are some things in the game that are kind of basic which I eventually want to improve upon. My general overhaul plan consists of:
  • Reworking Punishments [In Progress] - The in-game general punishment system is very basic currently, what I want to do here is that after every 2 or 3 (currently undecided) complaints the player gets they'll get called in for a major punishment, with the 'bad ends' only occurring at about the 10 complaints mark. In aid of working towards this I somewhat recently added in content like Sex Addiction and Cum Addiction to the Experimentation Lab which are some of the planned punishments the player could end up with, though the intended list is much longer. The aim here is that the punishments will push 'resistant' players into the sexual content, and make the game more re-playable.
  • Reworking Skills - This is what I've partially explained above with the slave school location. Improving skills will be overhauled so that you can improve some skills by just doing them a lot, though the specific training courses will speed up that process significantly. For example, players who do a lot of oral sex will get better at it, unlike how it currently is handled. There will also be additional more normal skills, including an education stat which will play into more technical jobs that I'll be adding.
  • Reworking Clothing [In Progress] - I've mentioned this one before, and am currently doing some of the work on this. The first part of this rework is that I've turned many accessories into complex item types, and am tracking certain stats more closely related to clothing. There are lots of minor tweaks related to this, but the biggest aspect is that I want to keep track of the general style of outfit the player is wearing so that NPC's can be more reactive to that (along with jobs also being more reactive).
  • Reworking The Brothel - The brothel was an early job that I want to eventually rework into something more complex. Really I want players to have more choice in regard to their clients, and for there to be multiple tiers of the job. Player clothing choices will also impact upon the job in my plans for this, and the brothel job will be better able to support both dominant and submissive players.
  • Expanding The Apartment [In Progress] - One of my bigger and possibly more ambitious plans is to completely overhaul the players room into a larger location. In my plans players will be able to pay to expand their apartment, adding on new rooms which will each have their own bonuses/benefits. For example, the players could have a private bathroom (no more paying for showers), or the player could buy a sex dungeon to train their own slaves in, etc. These room expansions will be expensive and increase the players upkeep cost, making it a late game goal to acquire them. I also want there to be limited furniture slots that the player chooses how them fill (and some level of decoration customization to make the place more unique to you). So far I've begun working on the management interface for this, and have an interactive menu for it in the works from my artist.
  • Including Roommates [Complete] - Roommates and slaves are now in the game (though maybe more so in the Patreon version - sometimes I lose track a little on what I've added). This will be expanded upon in the future, but the player can now have roommates or slaves who will live in their apartment and will do tasks for them, allowing the player to effectively build up their base of operations within the Center.
  • Adding Trainers [In Progress] - The Trainer NPC's are a big part of my plans for the game going forward. Effectively, the added customization of an NPC that turns up and gives you tasks/orders, pushing you towards content that you want to see is an important aspect of how I see the game. I need to do a lot more to expand them, and even the more complete current Trainers (Pet-Play and ABDL) will likely get an expansion at some point so there is more progression within their content. My current priority here though is the Fem/Sissy Trainer and the Slave/Submissive Trainer who will both be major additions in the eyes of most players.
  • Adding Hunger/Thirst [In Progress] - The last and one of the more minor additions I want to make, hunger/thirst will add in another life sim aspect for the player to manage. Much like with other instances, I'll be including an automated way of handling this, so that players can just set it so that they eat/drink when they need to, but I see this as another immersive factor that some people will enjoy and a good way of working in more transformation content. So far I've added in numerous food/drink options, and recently put in the snack cupboard to the players room (along with the vending machine in the dorm).
It's a bit of a long list, but those are the basics of what I really want to change up in the game. Some of those are more important changes than others, and some are easier than others too.

Hope that explains things, I might have gone a bit overboard with that response XD

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Expanding The Apartment [In Progress] - One of my bigger and possibly more ambitious plans is to completely overhaul the players room into a larger location. In my plans players will be able to pay to expand their apartment, adding on new rooms which will each have their own bonuses/benefits. For example, the players could have a private bathroom (no more paying for showers), or the player could buy a sex dungeon to train their own slaves in, etc. These room expansions will be expensive and increase the players upkeep cost, making it a late game goal to acquire them. I also want there to be limited furniture slots that the player chooses how them fill (and some level of decoration customization to make the place more unique to you). So far I've begun working on the management interface for this, and have an interactive menu for it in the works from my artist.
So will you eventually be able to see what your apartment looks like similar to perverted education?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
So will you eventually be able to see what your apartment looks like similar to perverted education?
I haven't played perverted education in a little while, but I think I know what you're suggesting. If so, that's something I would love to add, and I've contemplated the logistics before. In the end it'll depend on how complex I end up making the apartment system as if there are large levels of room customization, in particular in letting you fit almost every piece of furniture into every room, then that would be difficult to handle.

Regardless, this is something I'll be trying very hard to get done :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I haven't played perverted education in a little while, but I think I know what you're suggesting. If so, that's something I would love to add, and I've contemplated the logistics before. In the end it'll depend on how complex I end up making the apartment system as if there are large levels of room customization, in particular in letting you fit almost every piece of furniture into every room, then that would be difficult to handle.

Regardless, this is something I'll be trying very hard to get done :)
Fucking awesome I was worried you would say no! :D

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The last and one of the more minor additions I want to make, hunger/thirst will add in another life sim aspect for the player to manage. Much like with other instances, I'll be including an automated way of handling this, so that players can just set it so that they eat/drink when they need to, but I see this as another immersive factor that some people will enjoy and a good way of working in more transformation content. So far I've added in numerous food/drink options, and recently put in the snack cupboard to the players room (along with the vending machine in the dorm).
So will the automated system be optional? Because eating automatically sounds way too easy to me.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
So will the automated system be optional? Because eating automatically sounds too easy to me.
Players will be able to select whether they want hunger and thirst in their game as a customization option. On top of that players will be able to select which food/drink out of their food/drink stockpile will be eaten automatically, but will still need to buy that food/drink (and deal with the consequences of it - as some massively increases weight or causes transformations). Players will be able to still eat/drink un-automatically if they want to.

That's what I'm currently planning at least :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Players will be able to select whether they want hunger and thirst in their game as a customization option. On top of that players will be able to select which food/drink out of their food/drink stockpile will be eaten automatically, but will still need to buy that food/drink (and deal with the consequences of it - as some massively increases weight or causes transformations). Players will be able to still eat/drink un-automatically if they want to.

That's what I'm currently planning at least :)
Oh thank god for that!

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Do you think there should be a question mark at the end of the brothel and gloryhole job descriptions like, "What's not to love?"

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes