Others The Rescue of Mermaids [v1.1.9 Steam] [Gillenew]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
I'm not sure why the version number went down. Version 0.0.3 is a much more recent build than 1.15.5b

View attachment 3694166
can you confirm or deny that this is an actual new version of the game? The numbering is what is really throwing me off right now. If it is please send me a DM with the download link and I will get this updated.

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
This game had a potential but the dev is not very trustworthy. I tried this game back in 2018 and didn't have much to offer other than showing a potential for being a good/fun game back then. And now it's abandoned. Welp good thing I didn't pay for this dev then and there.

Reactions: SlowDance

AndyM

May 8, 2024
The Rescue of Mermaids Ver 1.1.9

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

233xxx

May 5, 2023
btw how can i reach the shop, crab girl and the fish girl on the screenshot? I can only find the diver, a boss mermaid in stage 2,anemone girl and the stage 3 boss.

Mutops

Sep 9, 2023
This bomberman minigame is so ass. I thought it was just skill issue but holy crap this boss fight is just poorly designed.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Level 1: Hey this seems like a pretty fun game.
Level 2: Fuck this I'm out.

It's like every bad NES/SNES game trope in one level. Also why is the pregnancy content stuck behind RNG slot machines?

• Haha
Reactions: AndyM

AndyM

May 8, 2024
is this the latest version? no changes obviously
Yeah, I'm confused. This build says 0.0.3 in the main menu, and the posted changelog is from 2021
"0.0.3" That's why I put it up, it is the latest Steam version and the patch notes go as far as November 14 2023, so IDK what the deal is for this games updates, maybe it's been updated?
:unsure:
You can see all the changes on the Steam update page tho and possibly figure it out if you ever played it previously

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes