• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Does the current content end when the game abruptly goes to map in the middle of sex scene? Because quests in q-log aren't clickable and clicking on buildings does doesn't lead anywhere.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Does the current content end when the game abruptly goes to map in the middle of sex scene? Because quests in q-log aren't clickable and clicking on buildings does doesn't lead anywhere.
yes theres no quests yet but there will be in the next update, dont worry, however in the free roam section you can click on home and explore the hidden things around and unlock the pictures in the gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: KarokaKOHORT

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Quick Update
-fixed performance issue on some PCs(we will bring it with next update)

Bobber Tail i have good news.Updating renpy fixed the issue if its possible can you add me on discord & we test it out on your PC to make sure all good.
My discord=xell__

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
You need to find secrets to unlock gallery pictures. As example look for pinboard as zoey in zoeys bedroom at the morning.if you stuck on finding others let me know. And Thanks im glad you like it.
Can you help finding the rest? the place only interactable is Home rn right?

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Can you help finding the rest? the place only interactable is Home rn right?
here, i'll update this as soon i add new secrets to the game. Yes you can only access home at the moment, I will add new locations to the next update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Chapter 1 Episode 1 Weekly Update #3
scene442.png
Hello everyone. I want to introduce you to Rachel(Zoey's BFF). I changed her model many times before, but I think I found what I was looking for. I wonder what you guys think about how she looks.
scene419.png
  • Weekly Fixes/Updates
    Tutorial added to the game.
    PNG to webp transition completed, which means game file size is reduced(1.6GB to 525 MB)
    150 renders finished.
    The lag problem in the free roams section for some PCs has been fixed.
    Russian language added.
    General minor fixes.
    00034.png
We made many artwork renders, especially for my patrons. If you guys interest to see more of them you can visit my anytime.i'll share them as AI and normal versions. This is it for now. Take care of yourself, guys. I hope you will have a great weekend. :)

Last edited:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3340830
Hello everyone. I want to introduce you to Rachel(Zoey's BFF). I changed her model many times before, but I think I found what I was looking for. I wonder what you guys think about how she looks.
View attachment 3340832
  • Weekly Fixes/Updates
    Tutorial added to the game.
    PNG to webp transition completed, which means game file size is reduced(1.6GB to 525 MB)
    150 renders finished.
    The lag problem in the free roams section for some PCs has been fixed.
    Russian language added.
    General minor fixes.
    View attachment 3340834
We made many artwork renders, especially for my patrons. If you guys interest to see more of them you can visit my anytime.i'll share them as AI and normal versions. This is it for now. Take care of yourself, guys. I hope you will have a great weekend. :)
Love the sexy fishnet stockings, think that should be mandatory for them to wear, but that bathroom needs some gloryholes. While the customers are waiting for there order they could wait at the gloryhole stall for a small fee and get jerked, sucked or fucked:love:

• Love
Reactions: xell_

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Love the sexy fishnet stockings, think that should be mandatory for them to wear, but that bathroom needs some gloryholes. While the customers are waiting for there order they could wait at the gloryhole stall for a small fee and get jerked, sucked or fucked:love:
I like your thinking, since this is a school there is no gloryhole, at least not yet:oops:.But I'm thinking of bringing gloryhole to the restaurant, after all the purpose of the restaurant is to feed people and give them the best service.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I like your thinking, since this is a school there is no gloryhole, at least not yet:oops:.But I'm thinking of bringing gloryhole to the restaurant, after all the purpose of the restaurant is to feed people and give them the best service.
Awesome, I thought the bathroom pics were from the restaurant not the school :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Maybe $10 for a handy, $20 for oral, $50 for pussy and $100 for anal?
Thats the plan but maybe the first customers can pay less because after all, Zoey and Valeria need money. and I think customers can use this to their advantage:unsure:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thats the plan but maybe the first customers can pay less because after all, Zoey and Valeria need money. and I think customers can use this to their advantage:unsure:
Maybe they can have naughty coupons for 50% off they can give the customers they like or if there just really horny :love:

• I just jizzed my pants

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes