anonscs

Apr 5, 2018
Having some trouble, I absorb the demon into me through the hollow dildo, but upon doing this whenever I try to enter the red fog and it says I can't go in there without protection. I thought me absorbing it gave me the protection and power? My lust and willpower went up to 374 and 220 but the crystal is gone and I can't enter.

Megaduck

Feb 26, 2018
Having some trouble, I absorb the demon into me through the hollow dildo, but upon doing this whenever I try to enter the red fog and it says I can't go in there without protection. I thought me absorbing it gave me the protection and power? My lust and willpower went up to 374 and 220 but the crystal is gone and I can't enter.
Only thing I can say is make sure you're using the HTML version. Otherwise you might have to reload. It SHOULD let you through.

Are there any actions that turn the protagonist entirely female? Or is a futa the furthest this goes?
No, Futa is the furthest. The reason is that all of the sex scenes assume you have a cock. Going back in and adding a variable would have required me to rewrite half the game.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes