HTML Abandoned The Right Swipe [Release 1] [vnAdult]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
613388_logo.png

Overview:
It's about a you, the player, making the wrong swipe on tinder while looking at an familiar face.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-21
Release Date: 2020-05-21
Developer: vnAdult F95Zone
Censored: No (Text-Only)
Version: Release 1 [Chapter 1-3]
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

msedge_EtLlTrHp6K.png msedge_wi2Y42qiX2.png msedge_SnmSkpL6Wq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Is the text going to continue to be written like a VN script / drama? With character tags in front of dialogue, such as:
PLAYER: "Holy shit. It's from Rose."

Typically, one would write a story in prose, such as:
"Do I write back? What do I do?" you bemoan.

The former method makes the text look very amateur.

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
Is the text going to continue to be written like a VN script / drama? With character tags in front of dialogue, such as:
PLAYER: "Holy shit. It's from Rose."

Typically, one would write a story in prose, such as:
"Do I write back? What do I do?" you bemoan.

The former method makes the text look very amateur.
Thanks for playing and thanks for the feedback.

It's because I use multiple engines. I have a python script that port the project to ren'py so if I want to add graphics it's not too much work.

Also thinking about adding portraits in the twine version.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but nobody wants to read stuff like that. Nobody has a "Person who grew up with the woman who is raising you"-fetish. That's neither here nor there. Either make it actual incest with mother/sister/daughter or find another niche. Because I can definitely tell you that you're missing the incest niche by a few parsecs.

Jul 15, 2017
I'm sorry, but nobody wants to read stuff like that. Nobody has a "Person who grew up with the woman who is raising you"-fetish. That's neither here nor there.Either make it actual incest with mother/sister/daughter or find another niche.
Please do us a Favor, and speak only for yourself. I atleast "prefer" if it's not real Incest, but either Stepmom or "landlady" stuff. Because it have the sweet spot of being still somewhat forbidden, but not crossing the line of "If i impregnate that b*** we will get Kids with fins, brain damage or whatever". Not saying i don't play "incest" Game at all, but when i imagine she isn't the Real Mother / Sister whatever, and if it's possible that this is this whole summertime saga / tyrant situation where this is a seperate Incest Patch / Cheat, than i prefer to not use it.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
It's because I use multiple engines. I have a python script that port the project to ren'py so if I want to add graphics it's not too much work.
This kind of development method could work in theory, but there are a lot of people who won't even give text-only games a second thought. If I'm any indication, those of us who are interested in text games can be pretty particular about the "presentation." You do you and all, but just keep in mind you might not the kind of attention you could be getting if you used prose.

My biggest issue though is related to the incest tag. Like I say to mike1991 below, in-game there's practically nothing to suggest any relation beyond the start and name pages aside from several bugs. Instead, everything about Rose in Ch.1 suggests she's a neighbor, a classmate's mom, and your mom's friend. Either commit to incest or drop it altogether.

Please do us a Favor, and speak only for yourself. I atleast "prefer" if it's not real Incest, but either Stepmom or "landlady" stuff. Because it have the sweet spot of being still somewhat forbidden, but not crossing the line of "If i impregnate that b*** we will get Kids with fins, brain damage or whatever". Not saying i don't play "incest" Game at all, but when i imagine she isn't the Real Mother / Sister whatever, and if it's possible that this is this whole summertime saga / tyrant situation where this is a seperate Incest Patch / Cheat, than i prefer to not use it.
I think you're missing the point. Using step-relations or roomates is one thing, but describing someone as "the woman [the woman who raised you] was raised with" is just too heavy-handed. Not to mention, in-game she isn't treated as your aunt at all AFAICT (aside from a few bugs anyway). Instead she just seems like a friend of your mom - err, a "Friend of the woman who raised you" - and a classmate's mom. Frankly, the incest tag is borderline false advertising IMO.

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
This kind of development method could work in theory, but there are a lot of people who won't even give text-only games a second thought. If I'm any indication, those of us who are interested in text games can be pretty particular about the "presentation." You do you and all, but just keep in mind you might not the kind of attention you could be getting if you used prose.

My biggest issue though is related to the incest tag. Like I say to mike1991 below, in-game there's practically nothing to suggest any relation beyond the start and name pages aside from several bugs. Instead, everything about Rose in Ch.1 suggests she's a neighbor, a classmate's mom, and your mom's friend. Either commit to incest or drop it altogether.

I think you're missing the point. Using step-relations or roomates is one thing, but describing someone as "the woman [the woman who raised you] was raised with" is just too heavy-handed. Not to mention, in-game she isn't treated as your aunt at all AFAICT (aside from a few bugs anyway). Instead she just seems like a friend of your mom - err, a "Friend of the woman who raised you" - and a classmate's mom. Frankly, the incest tag is borderline false advertising IMO.
I will check those bugs out right now.(y)(y)

The story is heavily edited from a much more sexual story to make it more of a tease. The first couple of version had more direct language. I will see how I can rewrite the introduction to make it more mommy and aunty like. I think summertime saga solved it in a good way.

I can rewrite it so the player gives the women a name and a "calling".

Code:
Rose is her name and you call her "???".
??? = mom/Rose/Daddy

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I read it for a bit, but I lost interest really quick. The writing is plain bad. There isn't really anything constructive I can add to that part. It feels like someone made a draft of the story, then cut down the line sizes to half, then said that "it's good enough".
This "she is your aunt, but not really, but maybe yes" just makes things complicated as fuck for no reason. People who do that are usually doing it to be able to run Patreon. There is no Patreon here and I don't feel like there should be for now.

The way the speaker is marked is all over the place. Sometimes the player's name appears at the front of the line, sometimes just "mc". Same goes for the other characters. Feels like something that you'd make on a boring afternoon in about 30 minutes or so.

Reactions: vnAdult

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
I read it for a bit, but I lost interest really quick. The writing is plain bad. There isn't really anything constructive I can add to that part. It feels like someone made a draft of the story, then cut down the line sizes to half, then said that "it's good enough".
This "she is your aunt, but not really, but maybe yes" just makes things complicated as fuck for no reason. People who do that are usually doing it to be able to run Patreon. There is no Patreon here and I don't feel like there should be for now.

The way the speaker is marked is all over the place. Sometimes the player's name appears at the front of the line, sometimes just "mc". Same goes for the other characters. Feels like something that you'd make on a boring afternoon in about 30 minutes or so.
Well thanks for playing and for taking the time to share your thoughts.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No status updates for over nine months - most recent Dev outlook indicated plans for more.

Marked as Abandoned

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
Has there been progress beyond the text-only version yet?
There is a chapter 1 renpy version with backgrounds and avatars. I thought it was posted here but apparently not. I will look around and see if I can find it on my drive.