3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
where to find the tower and the Faith in which it is written in the letter in the house of faith

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
where to find the tower and the Faith in which it is written in the letter in the house of faith
It's in the walkthrough (Day 33): #2425. If it's unclear, let me know. Make sure you speak to everyone in order (Gita-->grave tender-->boy-->Shannon) or the path won't open.

Reactions: Noexul

FlippingTurtle

Apr 3, 2019
Here is an idea for the game...
Tower defense mechanic like plants vs zombies but Vruk's gob children are like the plants, If they die in battle Vruk just need to make new ones (Realistic to goblin's lore, right?) and humans and other monsters are like the zombies.
Vruk needs to defend his goblin home from them.
Different women make different types of goblins for example a witch can make shaman goblin that can use magical projectile or ork women can make tank goblins etc.
I have been dreaming for a game like this for a long time so, KilljoyTRV if you are reading this really give it some thought and if you are struggling to come up with ideas, I hope this inspires you to continue making the game .

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Here is an idea for the game...
Tower defense mechanic like plants vs zombies but Vruk's gob children are like the plants, If they die in battle Vruk just need to make new ones (Realistic to goblin's lore, right?) and humans and other monsters are like the zombies.
Vruk needs to defend his goblin home from them.
Different women make different types of goblins for example a witch can make shaman goblin that can use magical projectile or ork women can make tank goblins etc.
I have been dreaming for a game like this for a long time so, KilljoyTRV if you are reading this really give it some thought and if you are struggling to come up with ideas, I hope this inspires you to continue making the game .
KilljoyTRV has said to me he likes this idea and is looking into it. He doesn't post here anymore for.....reasons but does lurk.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes