asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I see that the game is set around the Seattle area but I feel the geography is too flat and lacking mountains. So I made a mod to add some much needed height to the landscape and make it more true to the area. :LOL:

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Sep 14, 2023
So 3 updates later:

1698845834456.png

Still not able to continue after this... Even went back a few save games.

I fixed it by pressing phone, calling someone, making a date, then an exception came, and I pressed ignore, and lois selected chloe, and the question was happy. I think that's not the way to go.

Of course I'm using the addon, could be, but without it, I'm a little lost sometimes, of what would be the better option...

Edit: Why the facepalm? If idiots keep doing that, I won't ever put bugs out here...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: motseer and PyoT

master861

Nov 4, 2022
The Roommate [v0.10.02] [togs] - Original Size: 1,70gb

Download PC (402mb) compressed:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry platypushperry same time postet :ROFLMAO:
ups i dit are mistake in the links need to fix them :eek:

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So 3 updates later:

View attachment 3052204

Still not able to continue after this... Even went back a few save games.

I fixed it by pressing phone, calling someone, making a date, then an exception came, and I pressed ignore, and lois selected chloe, and the question was happy. I think that's not the way to go.

Of course I'm using the addon, could be, but without it, I'm a little lost sometimes, of what would be the better option...

Edit: Why the facepalm? If idiots keep doing that, I won't ever put bugs out here...
This one seems a bug too:

View attachment 3052300

View attachment 3052301

So steve says goodnight aria, and when she responds, she changes girl.
If you want to know why you're getting a facepalm, you're admitting to using a mod, then asking for help in this thread. Go to the mod thread and report your bugs there. There's no support for modding here. Your bugs are mod related, not game related.

If you don't want these bugs, don't use the mod.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It really isn't. Personally, it felt even worse than the comments suggest and as a long time supporter of the game, I fail to see where did it come from and, more importantly, where is it going. I'm writing to togs as I'm writing this and hopefully, with feedback and suggestions, he'll make an alternative script and spare everyone here what some patrons had to endure...
If this is going to be yet another multiple path/endings VN, then I'm dropping it. I can live with a lot, but multiple path/ending VN's always ends up with the dev. spending a lot of time developing multiple path/endings which means there is little real progress in each release. On top of that. No one want to replay 50% of a VN to get the alternative endings.

A dev. will never be able to please everyone. Therefore the dev. should develop the game/VN like he want's and not listening to those who complain that the game/VN has stuff they don't like.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes