giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Roommate [v0.6.6 Public] [togs]

COMPRESSED PC / MAC

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So is 6.6 a bugfix or full release?

See these two comments:

I'm preparing a new build (0606). This is a direct response to some of the issues raised here, should be considered experimental, and isn't going to be posted elsewhere until I've had some feedback. It definitely includes "reworking shit" as well as fixing a few typos, etc.

I'd suggest going back to the reception/ball at Marcus's, if possible, and going forward from there.

The other thing I would like some of you that have had problems with loading old saves to try is the import/export function:

- in whatever previous version you were using, load a saved game* and right-click to bring up the Save Menu.
- select Export Data and quit the game
- now load the latest build, click Start (New Game), then right-click to bring up the Save Menu
- select Import Data. The game should now jump to the start of whichever day you were at

* Because the Import Function jumps to the start of the day, it's best to use a save from reasonably early morning.
Yes, sorry, I just got back from a trip and I'm so tired I can't even think straight.

Mostly adjustments in response to comments here from gregers, vleder, MoP, Emelex , revealer, and maybe one or two others.

Someone had suggested that one possible problem might be the game jumping to ch99 at the end. So instead it the wrap-up code is moved to the following day (ch43 in this instance). That way, when the new version comes out it would "fall through" to the new content rather than end of game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably some more bad coding too.
Basically if you've already played through 0.6.5 or thereabouts with minimal issues, it might be better to hold out for 0.7. On the other hand if you've had issues significant enough to disturb your enjoyment of the previous version, by all means try playing through the latest version and see if your concerns have been assuaged.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Build 0606 wasn't made available through other channels (Patreon, itch) so there will be 0607 as a final build for week six.

I need to double-check a couple of permutations (of possible story paths) and hope to finalize that tonight or tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm hard at work on week seven (as you can see from the pictures I posted earlier).

Last edited:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
sorry to reply about this so late lol

That problem We had before with 6.5 its here in 6.6 too (the one where all saves would send you to main menu with any action we tried to do whatsoever).

BUT now I know the reason behind it, you were right its not a game problem per si, it was caused by the Walkthrough Mod.

I played again in a fresh installed folder and without the mod. In the end, I didn't find any problems.

Edit: oh I see Walkthrough mod was updated already to v6.6, I didn't use it yet.

Well it makes sense for a modded save to cause problems when loading it in an unmodded game lol (I don't know if updated version will do the same)

Last edited:
Reactions: Emelex

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'll update the changelog when I release the final build for week six (0607).

Just by way of a preview:

Changed all variables/stats to maximize probability of immediate sex
Removed all clothing
Removed all conversation except during sex
Removed story
Removed anyone you can't fuck. Not sure why Pete's still in there...

On the plus side, this build should be REALLY small. No need for those compression mods, or any of that.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018

Removed all clothing
Removed story

On the plus side, this build should be REALLY small. No need for those compression mods, or any of that.
That's a really weird joke.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
See togs-games, you're doing it all wrong! Now, get rid of the stupid dialogues and start making shower scenes with full nudity. We don't want the girls to their clothes wet, now do we? :LOL:

Removed all clothing
Removed story

Given that one of the first of the many, many things I've complained about in this thread (you're welcome, togs!) was those dang shower scenes, I have mixed feelings about these news. It should definitely cut down on plot hole arguments for one thing.

Heh heh, no plot all hole amirite.

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Loved the surprising fact with the whole story of hucow and the experiments, I am very exited and really hope to see more of that and EVEN BIGGER TITS. Would be amazing if we could make lots of the cast get the treatment, and see them grow.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Loved the surprising fact with the whole story of hucow and the experiments, I am very exited and really hope to see more of that and EVEN BIGGER TITS. Would be amazing if we could make lots of the cast get the treatment, and see them grow.
Hmm... I think that would be a different game!

• Haha
Reactions: Zenae

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Okay, heads up! I have a LOT still to do on Week Seven, but I would like a couple of volunteers to take a look at a very early version to check the story line going forward. A few people have mentioned being willing before, but please message me if you're up for it, bearing in mind that there are some significant reveals.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Okay, heads up! I have a LOT still to do on Week Seven, but I would like a couple of volunteers to take a look at a very early version to check the story line going forward. A few people have mentioned being willing before, but please message me if you're up for it, bearing in mind that there are some significant reveals.
What are the requirements someone need to fulfill to help you and how much it´s gonna cost in terms of money?
Me personally could help proofreading but I dont know how to code.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
What are the requirements someone need to fulfill to help you and how much it´s gonna cost in terms of money?
It's not going to cost anything, except that you'd potentially be spoiling the finished version to some extent.

This is to gauge reactions and make sure I haven't overlooked anything and to check for any inconsistencies.

So you'd be reviewing a lot of the talk and not all the peripheral stuff like the sex scenes, visiting Mallory, or whatever.

If you're seriously invested in a relationship with Kari, you might want to pass on this.

Reactions: Emelex
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes