tonyQ46

Dec 26, 2018
So is there supposed to be something when we meet Xander? I just get to a point where it says "You wonder what if you focus on the Rune of Lust" then nothing after that. Feels like a dead end.

Reactions: Durisaz

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So is there supposed to be something when we meet Xander? I just get to a point where it says "You wonder what if you focus on the Rune of Lust" then nothing after that. Feels like a dead end.
Just use the rune, it will prompt the next passage.

Reactions: Durisaz

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Just use the rune, it will prompt the next passage.
Ooooo, good to know. Sorry to bother about same thing. Is it possible to fix issue of text overlaping with pictures or this is just specific to certain monitors?

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Ooooo, good to know. Sorry to bother about same thing. Is it possible to fix issue of text overlaping with pictures or this is just specific to certain monitors?
That is going to take awhile for me to figure out why its causing this to happen on some browsers. I'm open to any suggestions for a solution.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
That is going to take awhile for me to figure out why its causing this to happen on some browsers. I'm open to any suggestions for a solution.
Do you know how to use the Developer's Console in your browser? Usually accessed by hitting F12, it allows you to see relationships of objects on the page and change things in real time without committing to anything

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Is it possible to play this game online anywhere? Like on gamcore or a custom url like Become Someone and Photographer's Lies?

Reactions: Dysphorika

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Pinhead hellraiser? Now lets play that song too...
Ok Hoss, MC with Sarah after bath, she calls the MC by default name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Y0GG

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this game kind of reminds me of "College daze" but it splits up the story a bit more. i think i'd like this game alot more if the events happened more linear instead of "if you choose this part of the story you lose another part"

the events you get if you decide to stay home for example then you have to load another save just to see the party events.

it'd be nice if it were to be something were those events happened a day or evening before the party and then the party happens afterwards. but at the moment the game is going all over the place the updates are gonne feel small unless you're playing all routes.

as for the party event feels like you dont get to explore as much as you could.

i sort of like this game but i think it's cause i'm comparing it to "college daze" where you have more freedom that it's sort of letting me down.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
this game kind of reminds me of "College daze" but it splits up the story a bit more. i think i'd like this game alot more if the events happened more linear instead of "if you choose this part of the story you lose another part"

the events you get if you decide to stay home for example then you have to load another save just to see the party events.

it'd be nice if it were to be something were those events happened a day or evening before the party and then the party happens afterwards. but at the moment the game is going all over the place the updates are gonne feel small unless you're playing all routes.

as for the party event feels like you dont get to explore as much as you could.

i sort of like this game but i think it's cause i'm comparing it to "college daze" where you have more freedom that it's sort of letting me down.
Yeah, that's how the game is designed. I don't want to bang on about it too much because it is clearly deliberate and (judging by the success of things like College Daze) some people do enjoy it, but I'll never see the appeal of having to wrangle different saves and playthroughs to get to a reasonable amount of content.

Again, obviously some people feel different and that's cool, there's no point in wanting a game to be something other than what it is. From what I've seen of it, this game seems interesting and well-executed, it just isn't for me.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, that's how the game is designed. I don't want to bang on about it too much because it is clearly deliberate and (judging by the success of things like College Daze) some people do enjoy it, but I'll never see the appeal of having to wrangle different saves and playthroughs to get to a reasonable amount of content.

Again, obviously some people feel different and that's cool, there's no point in wanting a game to be something other than what it is. From what I've seen of it, this game seems interesting and well-executed, it just isn't for me.
multiple paths arent a bad thing dont get me wrong. it's just some events shouldn't be lost if you decide to go to the party for example.

on the other hand choosing who's dream to influence out of 2 people availabe makes sense.

then im concerned with the option on where to live. wether you accept the offer or not. again comparing it to college Daze for example. MC could clearly move out after he bought a hotel instead he stays in his dorm cause its easier story wise not to make so many alternate storylines depnding on where he lives.

at the moment i can still look forward to this game but it also feels like ima need to wait a few updates before all the paths gets updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika and Y0GG

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
multiple paths arent a bad thing dont get me wrong. it's just some events should be lost if you decide to go to the party for example.

on the other hand choosing who's dream to influence out of 2 people availabe makes sense.

then im concerned with the option on where to live. wether you accept the offer or not. again comparing it to college Daze for example. MC could clearly move out after he bought a hotel instead he stays in his dorm cause its easier story wise not to make so many alternate storylines depnding on where he lives.

at the moment i can still look forward to this game but it also feels like ima need to wait a few updates before all the paths gets updated.
Also would be strange a student moving outside of the campus dorms out of the blue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes