Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Reimu_Hakurei has compiled my translation into game files and provided proofreading for formatting, see attached for game files and the change synopsis.

Never intended for this to be a complete translation; I notably missed some story bits, the sex shop scenes, and Natsuho's solo scenes. But hopefully this increases general playability through the critical story bits and improves on the everyday interactions with Natsuho without shattering the suspension of disbelief into so many pieces.

I'm just an amateur and there's bound to be mistakes or typos in places, so as said previously, a more experienced translation would be welcome.
Thank you so much, and looking at the changes, you're english good enough, no worries! I think this is plenty. Thank you for your hard work.

Last edited:

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Does anyone know how you can catch her masturbating? I tried fucking her for several days consecutelively and then just abruptly stop and be abstinent for 1 week already. Is it really that my luck is just bad?

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Does anyone know how you can catch her masturbating? I tried fucking her for several days consecutelively and then just abruptly stop and be abstinent for 1 week already. Is it really that my luck is just bad?
At work, watch her and wait for her to masturbate on the bed. So yea. A bit of patience and luck.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Anyone know how to get bondage costume ?
first, buy the bondage rope, after you bought it, the next day, the costume will be available too I think. If not, you just gotta buy everything there, to make it show up (I don't know if the camera battery is included, but probably not, just buy everything sexual).

Reactions: leastdevotee

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
She masturbates if she's denied sex for a while. And as mentioned, she only does it while you're at work, so you have to "Observe" her from the work app and then wait until she's on the bed in the act and click the "watch" icon.

Reactions: Gaym

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
How is the translation? Is the experimental patch just for the interface? Has anyone tried running it through deepl instead?

Reactions: SorakaNii

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I had higher hopes for this. After installing DX9 and starting the game, I played a few minutes. After leaving the hospital I took the girl home. She has a fever, the game told me to use the suppository on her, but when I click on 'insert' nothing happens, and I can't figure out how to get beyond this point. I read the game comments, and it looks like there is a lot of grinding involved. Getting stuck early in a game, and learning there is a lot of grinding means little or no fun. I'm deleting the game.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I had higher hopes for this. After installing DX9 and starting the game, I played a few minutes. After leaving the hospital I took the girl home. She has a fever, the game told me to use the suppository on her, but when I click on 'insert' nothing happens, and I can't figure out how to get beyond this point. I read the game comments, and it looks like there is a lot of grinding involved. Getting stuck early in a game, and learning there is a lot of grinding means little or no fun. I'm deleting the game.
This is a sandbox game, there is little to no grind at all, I played this through in about 12 hours, not because the grind is too hard, but because theres a lot invested in the story too. It's a game to be enjoyed and I can guarantee you, that the scenes with animation and voice actings are incredibly good.
Btw. you gotta do some "foreplay" to warm her up, so she can receive bigger things like fingering or the dick. It takes like a few seconds, you can't be complaining about the fact, that you can't just ram it in right? And even if, dude it takes literally just a few seconds.

Heres what you gotta do:
Take off the blanket > Remove her Panties > Relax her anus > put the suppository in > Done.
Theres literally a "tutorial" which tells you exactly what to do. It basically says the same as I just did.

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
why a lot people says the grinding is too much, the only grind i'm a bit struggling with is only the "collect 200k in your bank" (maybe spoiler but whatever) and that one dont take that much time if you just buy regular food
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also if you that struggling with money (which never happens in my playthrough) you can always use cheat engine

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
why a lot people says the grinding is too much, the only grind i'm a bit struggling with is only the "collect 200k in your bank" (maybe spoiler but whatever) and that one dont take that much time if you just buy regular food
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also if you that struggling with money (which never happens in my playthrough) you can always use cheat engine
Nah, people are talking about grinding her sexual skills, not grinding for "game clear". You have to do same thing over and over again in the same position, and the same actions. The fact that each position have their own cap on each body part exp adds a management part to the grind, which make it even more unbearable. You also don't know what give more/less exp, whether conditions affect exp acquisition or not, and you have no idea how much exp you get until you end the scene, and consequently have no idea whether exp reached cap and you need to switch to other areas, or maybe it's still points left that you need to get.

And before you ask whether it's needed to grind everything into 100% - no. But that forum have a fair ammount of completionists, including me, and those people beg to differ :D

Reactions: Gaym
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes