Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
By the way, question for those who already cleared the game
Would she ever permit unprotected sex without condoms, or is old skyrim trick with bucket over the head the only way? :D
still playing this game but what i think is increasing her sexual interest. perhaps once you reach a certain number of her SI, she should allow it. Just make sure to have the morning after pill if you do creampie.

EX-Zero

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a way to succeed on the first sex scene? It always ends right after insertion..

Chuting

Oct 14, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with the sex shop girl? or is the latex suit the last sexplay with her?

taican01vn

Jul 1, 2018
Is there a way to succeed on the first sex scene? It always ends right after insertion..
you need time to gentle act first. the left bar in the top screen is her endurance, pain or her anger, if you do something make that bar rising you need to be careful or chose the gentle action. the sex scene will end when the left bar is full.
Everytime the right bar is max she will cum and the left bar will redure thank to the pleasure. just attention to that left bar and you will have more time to fap

PS: sorry my bad english

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
still playing this game but what i think is increasing her sexual interest. perhaps once you reach a certain number of her SI, she should allow it. Just make sure to have the morning after pill if you do creampie.
Nah, i asked it before exactly because she denied it regardless of stats. Turns out that it linked just to the "main quest" progression, there would be the scene almost at the end, after which it would be possible.

Reactions: Hmong-sama

Talonski

Mar 5, 2019
How do you progress the main quest after you entered Chapter 2? It only says increase your bond, and it's pretty vague tbh.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
How do you progress the main quest after you entered Chapter 2? It only says increase your bond, and it's pretty vague tbh.
Just go with it. Live as you live, once in a week probably should sleep without sex (since i heard that some events triggered only after normal sleep), take her on a dates at weekend. At some point, event will be triggered.
If you are at the point where i think you are - event will be after the date (suspicious person will be following you, when you were on outing with her)

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
So what happen if she get pregnant? Is the baby growth in her belly?
Nah the only change are some dialogue options in the main story and a scene where she has a pregnant belly instead of a normal one (Oh yeah and ofc she accepts creampies after that since you got pregnant already).

Reactions: leastdevotee

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
I think it's the intended end. If you just exit the sex scene when she's got high anger, but before she ends it, the pillow talk seems to indicate the developer expected that to be the "right" move. Knowing when to stop is pretty important I guess?

Reactions: EX-Zero

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Anyone know how to get rank C on first time
There is no way to get it on first time, it's a rigged event. Whatever you do, she stops to receive "pleasure level" after a certain point, and her pain level go off the chart with the anything any harder than light kiss. So it's either rank D, or just eternal kiss that doesn't bring any points anyway.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes