fapperoo

Aug 23, 2020
There is no way to get it on first time, it's a rigged event. Whatever you do, she stops to receive "pleasure level" after a certain point, and her pain level go off the chart with the anything any harder than light kiss. So it's either rank D, or just eternal kiss that doesn't bring any points anyway.
I got a full save from this site and it looks like there is some way to get rank c during the first time based on the events

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
I got a full save from this site and it looks like there is some way to get rank c during the first time based on the events
Oh... Sorry, for disinformation then. I guess, I'll try something and post here afterwards.
Edit: I checked and it's just translation error, or rather not even an error, but somewhat confusing wording. It's a scene for the event triggered after you reach rank C for the first time, not for reaching rank C at HER first time. Moreover, if you try to check that event it would even ask "what did you told her at [failed first time]", so it can't be a scene afterher first time in any case.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapperoo

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Does anyone have any tips on how to get better than Rank B?
make her cum, a lot and as fast as possible. Best if you use a vibrator and just let it pleasure her. Just don't let the blue bar fill up, if it does get filled up, at a certain point at the blue bar, it will reduce your rating.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
How to make the girl allowed for a raw sex
You either use blindfold, and do that without her allowing (Once she is pregnant, event scene will be triggered in couple of days, and then she will allow it indefinitely, even without using blindfold).
Or wait for plot progression, when MC propose to her, and then she will allow it.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
hmm...
Might have a look over the script for this at some point...
heck, someone asked me to translate it quite a while back... before it got patched, sadly at the time I had my hands full (and still do) and there seemed to be no way to get into the files (GPS data... really?) at the time.
please do

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
You either use blindfold, and do that without her allowing (Once she is pregnant, event scene will be triggered in couple of days, and then she will allow it indefinitely, even without using blindfold).
How? i cum inside her blindfolded and she get angry. Then when i managed to get her pregnant, an event played and i got a bad ending instead.

Izuwa80

Mar 15, 2019
Stupid question... how can I change the "player" name?
The game didn't give me the option in the prologue or at the start of the game and I didn't find an option in the menu...

Reactions: qawser

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Stupid question... how can I change the "player" name?
The game didn't give me the option in the prologue or at the start of the game and I didn't find an option in the menu...
That's not really a stupid question, but answer to it is geniunely stupid - you can't. I still don't understand how could developers ever give MC such a placeholder name, and not include the option of changing it. Atleast name him Tanaka ffs

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
That's not really a stupid question, but answer to it is geniunely stupid - you can't. I still don't understand how could developers ever give MC such a placeholder name, and not include the option of changing it. Atleast name him Tanaka ffs
Well, other character refer them as "Ore-san" which literally mean I/Me, so I guess there's that.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Well, other character refer them as "Ore-san" which literally mean I/Me, so I guess there's that.
Yeah, that's exactly what i meant by "placeholder" name. By the way, by any means, it's not his real name, it's a pseudonim that MC choose when he started a "new life", since parents call him by name, but it's censored, aka *-kun...
Who the hell choose a pseudonim "ore" by the way? He is sick in the head even deeper than his "kinky/metamorphosis" or whatever he called his lifestyle treasure :D

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
My first cheat engine table, I cant add some address in, i just add the crucial value, enjoy.
Link :

Last edited:
Reactions: Shippudn

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I just get a chance to test the first day to pleasure her with cheat, and meh, didnt work, you cant cum, she cant cum, discomfort keep increasing, you cant insert again after cum(i force cum mc that makes the heroine cum), so, dont worry when your first time sucks, its just the way it is ;)

Nov 11, 2021
Holy shit, this game. I swear a couple months ago someone said that because of the engine it was hard to translate or something. Glad someone actually did, even if its just MTL.

Jul 8, 2018
Reimu_Hakurei has compiled my translation into game files and provided proofreading for formatting, see attached for game files and the change synopsis.

Never intended for this to be a complete translation; I notably missed some story bits, the sex shop scenes, and Natsuho's solo scenes. But hopefully this increases general playability through the critical story bits and improves on the everyday interactions with Natsuho without shattering the suspension of disbelief into so many pieces.

I'm just an amateur and there's bound to be mistakes or typos in places, so as said previously, a more experienced translation would be welcome.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes