chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Very good translations, Only saw a couple of typos.
Very good game, I would have written a review if I hadn't already been warned by a mod, who had disagreed with the last one I wrote.

We need to move that guy/group out of Asia so we can have good uncensored games. I think this game could do very well on steam, I'd no doubt buy it if I saw it there. Definitely rare to see a game with good morals, without any of the common Incest, NTR and Non consent bullshit everybody seems to include. Seems hentai games usually want to include every fetish they know about.. "Buy game! Something for everyone!" pfft

I don't think the grind was THAT bad, Just gotta keep up with raising her sexual interest and your perversion. Before you know it your making 300k a day, At which point I wonder why she gets so damn gloomy when you publish a video. The 2 days of abstinence was a stupid mechanic, But at the rate of her gloom increases you might as well not film for 3 days in a row every week or two.

If your looking to cheatengine, everything was 4byte, except the pleasure/pain bars (hers and yours) those are Floats with values between 0 and 1000, Though the first scene is scripted to not allow you to cum, and without cheating your pleasure bar cant go over 500.

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
Its not like i dont have any hentai games to play that i would need to waste time on unreadable crap, you can even see the MTL crap poetry in the screenshots. Waste of time, there is plenty of other better stuff to play.
Yeah, you will definitely miss this wholesome bonding time in this game lol.

Reactions: Gaym

Sapucapica

Nov 15, 2017
is there how to make her pee?
You need to acquire the ability Peeing, than just press the button in Menu EJAC

Remember pee is avaliable in some positions only. There is a yellow drop in the upper left corner that shows how many times she can pee (half drop = one time / full drop = two times).

And, of course, when the drop is empty, she will not pee.

Last edited:

Bokeptuyul

Jan 12, 2022
Have at it! I exported the database as a CSV file; you should be able to edit it in Microsoft Excel.

Make whatever improvements, post the updated file, and I'll import the changed lines back in and regenerate the patch. The patch generation is an automated process anyway that takes like 20 seconds to run, so no big deal if someone wants to help improve this, y'know?

Don't change the prefix/suffix/actor names; the raw text is under the column "original", parsed text that got fed to the MTL is under the "original_msg" column, "message" is the translated text.
to re-import files using what?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
So... In rate to 1/10 how bad is MTL
Let me guess much worse than NTR?
I'd rate it 8/10
You can read everything and understand everything. Little typos, but some lines are of course a bit weird like: "cheap ass", but being honest, other than that I didn't notice anything weirder than that. (The lines in the preview images: "breasts, Im touching you" for example, were before the edited MTL.)

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I'd rate it 8/10
You can read everything and understand everything. Little typos, but some lines are of course a bit weird like: "cheap ass", but being honest, other than that I didn't notice anything weirder than that. (The lines in the preview images: "breasts, Im touching you" for example, were before the edited MTL.)
so the edited one is better than the ntr now? sorry i meant MTL?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I'd rate it 8/10
You can read everything and understand everything. Little typos, but some lines are of course a bit weird like: "cheap ass", but being honest, other than that I didn't notice anything weirder than that.
so the edited one is better than the ntr now? sorry i meant MTL?
yeah, it says on the post that the translation is already edited. So no need to look around in the replies for the edited translation. Its already applied, just download it. Art, scenes, story and voice acting are all pretty amazing

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
So... In rate to 1/10 how bad is MTL
Let me guess much worse than NTR?
It's decent and while there's a quite amount of typos regarding to noun (Saying "he" when it should refer to "she"). It's much better translated for the core experience like when having sex with the heroine.

Edit : The rating to the translation is 7/10. Not bad, but not great either.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Where can i find the saved files of this. Cuz i kinda want to cheat to increase the money
someone posted a cheat engine here for you, to you know, cheat. Just type "Cheat Engine" in search in this thread and you'll find it. The Save files are located in Documents, named "Level Ichi"

Reactions: YadenYu

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
someone posted a cheat engine here for you, to you know, cheat. Just type "Cheat Engine" in search in this thread and you'll find it. The Save files are located in Documents, named "Level Ichi"
Found it

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes