Jul 24, 2017
Because... it is GPS data... the engine is a unique one that the game maker found online. It's unique enough that even the game maker had major issues patching in the english translation apparently.

thankfully, we now have access to the script ( see This Post by Reimu_Hakurei )
That's pretty crazy. Thanks for that. I see 7000+ lines in here, unfortunately unordered but a CSV is leagues better than a renpy scene file or something.

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
That's pretty crazy. Thanks for that. I see 7000+ lines in here, unfortunately unordered but a CSV is leagues better than a renpy scene file or something.
Not really unordered -- excluding the ones with 5-digit IDs (which are ones that the initial script missed and I had to add in later), the IDs are in sequential order as how they were encountered in the archive file from the game.

Also note that CSV file is primarily just the ones from the dialogue lines and such -- many other types of text are stored differently (such as in plain .txt script files inside the archive, etc).

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So... did I understand this correctly? Natsuho got pregnant (which is what I wanted) but she says that she's not gonna change so the only thing that's really different is the lack of her period... Is this actually how it is? This has to be a joke, right? This might be the laziest implementation of pregnancy content I've ever seen.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
So... did I understand this correctly? Natsuho got pregnant (which is what I wanted) but she says that she's not gonna change so the only thing that's really different is the lack of her period... Is this actually how it is? This has to be a joke, right? This might be the laziest implementation of pregnancy content I've ever seen.
Yeah. She's not a standard Earth-based human. She's one of the heavily genetically modified Peacekeeper "human" aliens from Farscape. She can keep her unborn embryo in stasis for years until she wants to give birth, and worse, normal human "moring after" or "Plan B" pills always make her sick, and every creampie actually causes a magical increase to her implantation percentage, and although she does have periods, she otherwise has no ovulation cycle and is always fertile.

The developer was obviously far, far more focused on the background story than the mechanics.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah. She's not a standard Earth-based human. She's one of the heavily genetically modified Peacekeeper "human" aliens from Farscape. She can keep her unborn embryo in stasis for years until she wants to give birth, and worse, normal human "moring after" or "Plan B" pills always make her sick, and every creampie actually causes a magical increase to her implantation percentage, and although she does have periods, she otherwise has no ovulation cycle and is always fertile.

The developer was obviously far, far more focused on the background story than the mechanics.
Sadly.

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
does the edited MTL is good?
want to download it but still wondering if it''s in a good playable state or not :x

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This game was kind of disappointing for me because you can't have a truly master-slave relationship. Would it really have been that difficult to at least write alt text and create different facial expressions? Japan is getting soft..

Mar 16, 2018
This game was kind of disappointing for me because you can't have a truly master-slave relationship. Would it really have been that difficult to at least write alt text and create different facial expressions? Japan is getting soft..
There are 100 other games on here that exactly the kind of master-slave or similar domination/corruption trainers you are talking about. I actually really liked that this one goes and does it in a way that's a little closer to a romantic/wholesome way for a change. Or at least that's how I choose to interpret it when I can, the translation gets a bit hard to follow at times.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
There are 100 other games on here that exactly the kind of master-slave or similar domination/corruption trainers you are talking about. I actually really liked that this one goes and does it in a way that's a little closer to a romantic/wholesome way for a change. Or at least that's how I choose to interpret it when I can, the translation gets a bit hard to follow at times.
The ratio is a lot closer to 50/50 than you'd think. There is nothing stopping this or any other developer from allowing people to play however they want to. Especially when the sex scenes are so static to begin with.

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
I like this game
This runaway type gaming
like corruption training
And It will be great
if it will have a update more contents of V2

Reactions: Gaym

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Can you not get her to masturbate more than once? I got the first scene, but now everytime I try to abstain she just gets grumpy.

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes