Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Pro-tip for grind - Cheat Engine - bind hotkey for speedhack - choose your speed - profit.Works on the whole game, not just Sex scenes.
How to increase shame play in the missionary position?

Gituku

May 18, 2018
Is there any way to change what she calls you? I haven't gotten very far into it yet, so forgive me if there's an option for a title change later on.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Is there any way to change what she calls you? I haven't gotten very far into it yet, so forgive me if there's an option for a title change later on.
nope, she either calls you "you" or "ore-kun"

wibblywarble

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone know what the cheat engine values are for the experience points for each body part in each position? I'm having a ton of trouble finding them

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Does anyone know what the cheat engine values are for the experience points for each body part in each position? I'm having a ton of trouble finding them
They weren't static for me. But it was also really easy to find them. Nothing took more than two search frames to find with the body parts. Just search the current number, focus that area on your next sex, then 'next scan' the next number. If you've already found a value and have more than one option, then compare the addresses. the first 4 digits were almost always the same for the stats.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
How to increase shame play in the missionary position?
When i need to increase shame, i always use all the "shameful" things that it can be, aka fetishes. Firstly - blindfold. Then, bdsm costume. Let her wear stockings and rip them apart. Use vibrators and massageur.

Since i always use them all at once, i don't know what work or not, but shame lvl up properly, so something definitely worked :D

Jul 24, 2017
What engine is this? I'm curious how much of a pain in the ass doing a touch-up on the translation would be but I don't even know where to start on looking through the files. All I get for GPX files are GPS related stuff.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
What engine is this? I'm curious how much of a pain in the ass doing a touch-up on the translation would be but I don't even know where to start on looking through the files. All I get for GPX files are GPS related stuff.
Because... it is GPS data... the engine is a unique one that the game maker found online. It's unique enough that even the game maker had major issues patching in the english translation apparently.

thankfully, we now have access to the script ( see This Post by Reimu_Hakurei )

4.50 star(s) 26 Votes