KaizerIvan

May 12, 2018
I've already played this since Japanese version, and hell I've been yandexing a lot when it comes to figure out all the texts.

Seeing this MTL version is more like a relief for me now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Audia2753

Aretak

Jun 27, 2017
I try to open the .exe and it says my internet security settings won't let me open the file...I've opened plenty of games that have said there are data share aspects going on with the creator with no issue. So what is game trying to attempt that is triggering my firewall to outright refuse opening it?

UPDATE: shorten the file name. The computer wasn't opening it because the filepath was WAY to long. Still no clue why it mentioned my firewall though.
What a fix. That is weird as fuck, but worked for me thanks.

Pin_1407

Sep 22, 2021
I want to ask something about first week, On Friday it forces to end? like... you need to fail because it's the story? or it's my bad?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I want to ask something about first week, On Friday it forces to end? like... you need to fail because it's the story? or it's my bad?
You need to accept her giving her virginity to you.
I tried playing the nice guy and earning it withouth having the "ill kick you out" in the way but the game wouldnt have it.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Have fun spending time with your new cohabitant.
I will thanks. Wow nice of the game for considering the player like that. I'll make sure to savor the ever so sweet vanilla.

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
So... how do you run this? OP just says extract and run. Run what? There's a setup here but it doesn't seem to work. Also what looks like a pre-install folder within the setup folder that has the game .exe but that also doesn't do anything.
In my case, I moved the "The Runaway Girl And Me" folder to a different drive (D drive for me) and it worked.

Reimu_Hakurei

Jan 27, 2020
I don't suppose you fixed all the times that the player says "he" or "his" when referring to Natsuho, did you? Because it's really immersion breaking and it's almost keeping me from enjoying the game.
I edited some lines that stood out to me as particularly bad MTL poetry, but generally no I didn't fix all of them.

If someone else wants to give this a more thorough edit, I'm happy to post a copy of my database of all text lines, and rebuild the patch once someone has manually edited them, but generally speaking I only bothered making the MTL because I wanted to play this, and I only edited until it was good enough for me personally to play through to completion.

And Re: name change option, if you mean for the player, there's zero chance of that ever being a thing. The name is hardcoded into the text.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
>tries to be a nice guy
>gets bad end
>last save was on the first day
>no auto save
Yeah, most similar games unfortunately have a similar plot point... where sometimes you mustn't do anything to them until a certain point, and then you mustn't refuse it or bye bye.
Only one game (don't remember exactly which) explained it properly why that happens (she runs away if you don't accept her advances).

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to level sexual interest? I know you can do it with the erotic photo albums, but is there any other way?

Also what causes the hentai stat to go up and how do you get better ratings during the sex scenes? I'm assuming some of those ratings are gonna need me to get more interactions, but I'm just curious if there is an easier way.

I'm really lking the game and I don't mind the grind if its necessary, but if there is a way to make it easier without cheating that would be nice.

HezJack

Jul 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to level sexual interest? I know you can do it with the erotic photo albums, but is there any other way?

Also what causes the hentai stat to go up and how do you get better ratings during the sex scenes? I'm assuming some of those ratings are gonna need me to get more interactions, but I'm just curious if there is an easier way.

I'm really lking the game and I don't mind the grind if its necessary, but if there is a way to make it easier without cheating that would be nice.
I am not sure how the sex scene scoring stuff works entirely, but as you have more sex you get more types of interactions and it seems that the more types you do and the amount overall, the better the score, at least roughly from what I've haphazardly pieced together.

As for sexual interest, the dates give you access to the 'software store' or whatever that unlock erotic conversations and sexy games that you can talk to her about/play with her, and those increase her sexual interest slowly, it's a grind at the stage I am at so far which is about day 14ish.

The hentai stat is basically how horny your character is, peeping on her while at work, having the sex shop girl jack you off, and abstainting from sex to get the masturbation scene is the only ways I've found to increase it so far, it's a bit grindy but I've already hit about 55 or so by day 14ish without trying to focus on it too much.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, most similar games unfortunately have a similar plot point... where sometimes you mustn't do anything to them until a certain point, and then you mustn't refuse it or bye bye.
Only one game (don't remember exactly which) explained it properly why that happens (she runs away if you don't accept her advances).
It's a bit like RL. Lol

Jul 8, 2018
Teaching Feeling did that; refuse Silvie's invitation during the initial stages and she pulls a Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Jul 8, 2018
I edited some lines that stood out to me as particularly bad MTL poetry, but generally no I didn't fix all of them.

If someone else wants to give this a more thorough edit, I'm happy to post a copy of my database of all text lines, and rebuild the patch once someone has manually edited them, but generally speaking I only bothered making the MTL because I wanted to play this, and I only edited until it was good enough for me personally to play through to completion.

And Re: name change option, if you mean for the player, there's zero chance of that ever being a thing. The name is hardcoded into the text.
Btw my JP is lowkey rusty but I'd be happy to lend a hand where I can. I'm noticing some auto-translations and going "lol I think I know what that's supposed to say" in my head.

Reactions: delphine01
4.50 star(s) 26 Votes