• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fond ecran.png

Overview:
The Rune Wielder. A game in which you play a powerful warrior who can control magic.
Your adventures will take you to different places where you will have to do favors,
complete quests and fight fantastic creatures in exchange for rewards that I'm sure will delight you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-24
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: OskourDraw
Version : Ep.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux: - - - - -
Other: Android*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risks

screenshot0002.png bulle_x1.png Capture.PNG screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
OskourDraw this game doesn't seem to have a thread on F95 yet so you need to change the prefix from [UPDATE] to [REQ] as the former is meant for games that already have a thread but got updated and the latter for new games that don't have a thread yet.

OskourDraw

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2019
OskourDraw this game doesn't seem to have a thread on F95 yet so you need to change the prefix from [UPDATE] to [REQ] as the former is meant for games that already have a thread but got updated and the latter for new games that don't have a thread yet.
Done ! Thank you, I was not sur if I did it correctly. :giggle:

Reactions: "CJ"

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Rune Wielder [Ep.1] Unofficial Android Port

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 163mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: Abegamer

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Поиграл. Сделал даже перевод. Если кому надо будет, по ссылке ниже. Скопировать с заменой в игру.
Насчёт игры напишу немного критики.
Код. Всё сделано хорошо. Два задания повторяются, это овца и бандиты. Остальное вроде всё хорошо. Я бы добавил переменные ещё, так можно больше разнообразия сделать и тд. Пример.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 = True это ваш код, тут может быть только верно или не верно.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 = 1 это переменная. Тут может быть может быть куча вариантов.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 +=1 так прибавлять или отнимать.
if quest_bandit_threat2 == 1: так если надо чтобы сработала переменная в определённом месте.
if quest_bandit_threat2 == 1 and if другое название== 1: так две переменные и больше можно проверять.
Это просто советы с примером на случай если будет полезно. Если надо могу ещё что то подсказать. Внизу будет так же ссылка на мою игру. Она не в разделе игр, но там есть экран с меню о персонажах. Если надо то можно использовать этот код.

Так, теперь визуальная часть. Рисование это долго, это известно. Ваши персонажи почти все с тенью с чёткими краями, это легко создавать. При создании одной картинки можете её немного изменять что бы получать несколько вариантов. Так будет разнообразие, быстрее создавать так как не надо рисовать с нуля, а только переделать часть. Так же возможно сделать простую анимацию в два, три кадра. Это будет смотреться лучше.

Played. I even made a translation. If anyone needs it, follow the link below. Copy and replace in game.
As for the game, I will write a little criticism.
The code. Everything is done well. Two tasks are repeated, this is a sheep and bandits. The rest seems to be fine. I would add more variables, so you can do more variety, and so on. Example.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 = True this is your code, it can only be true or false.
$quest_bandit_threat2 = 1 is a variable. There might be a lot of options here.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 +=1 so add or subtract.
if quest_bandit_threat2 == 1: so if you need to trigger a variable in a certain place.
if quest_bandit_threat2 == 1 and if other name== 1: so two or more variables can be checked.
These are just tips with an example in case it's helpful. If needed, I can suggest something else. At the bottom there will also be a link to my game. It's not in the games section, but there is a screen with a menu about characters. If necessary, you can use this code.

Okay, now the visual part. Drawing is long, you know. Your characters are almost all hard-edged shadows that are easy to create. When creating one picture, you can change it a little to get several options. So there will be variety, it’s faster to create because you don’t have to draw from scratch, but only redo a part. It is also possible to make a simple animation in two or three frames. This will look better.

OskourDraw

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2019
Поиграл. Сделал даже перевод. Если кому надо будет, по ссылке ниже. Скопировать с заменой в игру.
Насчёт игры напишу немного критики.
Код. Всё сделано хорошо. Два задания повторяются, это овца и бандиты. Остальное вроде всё хорошо. Я бы добавил переменные ещё, так можно больше разнообразия сделать и тд. Пример.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 = True это ваш код, тут может быть только верно или не верно.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 = 1 это переменная. Тут может быть может быть куча вариантов.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 +=1 так прибавлять или отнимать.
if quest_bandit_threat2 == 1: так если надо чтобы сработала переменная в определённом месте.
if quest_bandit_threat2 == 1 and if другое название== 1: так две переменные и больше можно проверять.
Это просто советы с примером на случай если будет полезно. Если надо могу ещё что то подсказать. Внизу будет так же ссылка на мою игру. Она не в разделе игр, но там есть экран с меню о персонажах. Если надо то можно использовать этот код.

Так, теперь визуальная часть. Рисование это долго, это известно. Ваши персонажи почти все с тенью с чёткими краями, это легко создавать. При создании одной картинки можете её немного изменять что бы получать несколько вариантов. Так будет разнообразие, быстрее создавать так как не надо рисовать с нуля, а только переделать часть. Так же возможно сделать простую анимацию в два, три кадра. Это будет смотреться лучше.

Played. I even made a translation. If anyone needs it, follow the link below. Copy and replace in game.
As for the game, I will write a little criticism.
The code. Everything is done well. Two tasks are repeated, this is a sheep and bandits. The rest seems to be fine. I would add more variables, so you can do more variety, and so on. Example.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 = True this is your code, it can only be true or false.
$quest_bandit_threat2 = 1 is a variable. There might be a lot of options here.
$ quest_bandit_threat2 +=1 so add or subtract.
if quest_bandit_threat2 == 1: so if you need to trigger a variable in a certain place.
if quest_bandit_threat2 == 1 and if other name== 1: so two or more variables can be checked.
These are just tips with an example in case it's helpful. If needed, I can suggest something else. At the bottom there will also be a link to my game. It's not in the games section, but there is a screen with a menu about characters. If necessary, you can use this code.

Okay, now the visual part. Drawing is long, you know. Your characters are almost all hard-edged shadows that are easy to create. When creating one picture, you can change it a little to get several options. So there will be variety, it’s faster to create because you don’t have to draw from scratch, but only redo a part. It is also possible to make a simple animation in two or three frames. This will look better.

Thanks for your advices !

For the code, yeah I have some improvement to make, this first episode was a way for me to get in touch with the basics, I will look forward to add your suggestion for the next episodes. :)

For the drawing part, I thought about changing the "base" of a drawing in order to speed the process but I was afraid that it would be "too visible" and boring with time. I keep this in head and I will use it on the "longer term" to be less visible for the player. :)

For the animation part, it's something I would like to add now I have some knowledge, I aim to use Spine Pro too, for the character sprites !

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ok, an artist that draws the balls on the floating penis and such hefty hangers on image 2 deserves my respect.
Hear me? Respect for the testies, Dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OskourDraw