Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Incest means mc has to fuck his relative. Not his friend's relative. And where does that ntr tag came from? I expecting much but i have never seen any Incest Japanese game

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
As far as I understand, regarding to the sample pictures, it's always about private nudity, and not actual public exhibitionism ?

Tonsorial Alchemist

Oct 25, 2022
Was very pleased to find this old favorite in the files as my current copy lacks any form of volume control, due to software updates. Glad I still have my walkthrough as this game has five/ six? good endings.

RE: Incest - Mom/daughter and sister/sister action in the latter parts of the game, available after unlocking several paths. There are many combinations!

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
My first eroge was Nocturnal Ilusion,true love 95,Seaon of Sakura and one about aguy working in a hotel ....dont remeber the fucking name,.
Sagara Family caught may attention cuz the animated scenes, you cant expect a deep story in this kind of games but is certainly better than others released by the same group as virgin Roster,DYL Horny Bunnies and amorous professor cherry, its time to dig into nostalgia playing it again.

Reactions: avientone

Bob Stones

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone has the [GASH] Space Trouble download link? It has a similar art like this, i have tried some other websites but none of them work. Ik that game is kinda old, just wanna check if it's still available.

Sep 12, 2021
are there any other games just like this one with animated scene only japanese games
Yes, all the ZyX titles such as Do You Like Horny Bunnies 1&2, Amorous Professor Cherry, and the Raidy 1&2&3.

Kimagure Temptation also has animated H scenes.

There are probably more but I'm not familiar. I wish there were more of these types of games with animeted H scenes but sadly they are the exception not the rule.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yes, all the ZyX titles such as Do You Like Horny Bunnies 1&2, Amorous Professor Cherry, and the Raidy 1&2&3.

Kimagure Temptation also has animated H scenes.

There are probably more but I'm not familiar. I wish there were more of these types of games with animeted H scenes but sadly they are the exception not the rule.
do they have NTR routes as well

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
the mothers blackmail rout is kind of that IIRC

on related note is anything changed in the remaster?
Yeah. The sister who is a teacher's boss blackmails the mom for a great deal of the story.

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
man why isnt there a choice where the mc fucking demolish that director bastard cuz im so pissed off reading the ntr route rn

dyne3012

Mar 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dont suppose anyone knows how to get this scene? Think its meant to be on Arisa bad end 1 but all the guides for that just take me to maria bad end 1 instead. Any help would be apreceated :)

This was the scene no one could get in the original but extracted from the files. I think they said it wasn't implemented in the route. If you do manage to get the CG from the route. You would have found something everyone who played english or japanese was looking for years. =)

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Does anyone have a link to the original (non-remastered) version, please?

In the hope that the GUI won't be stripped of more than half its basic functions, as is the case here. Seriously, even the Back button no longer exists. What kind of fucking criminal does that?? :mad::mad:

Reactions: notBatman747

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the original (non-remastered) version, please?

In the hope that the GUI won't be stripped of more than half its basic functions, as is the case here. Seriously, even the Back button no longer exists. What kind of fucking criminal does that?? :mad::mad:
depends on how the mods view links to third sites tbh...
i'm 90% sure i know on witch site you could find that version but i'm too lazy right now to check forum rules or get the links tbh

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes