Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
What a wild ride this game was..
Game was initially about netori,and now,the main appeal of the game is not the main purpose anymore,but the secondary ntr route.
Once again,netorare tentacles corrupt another game.
RIP Savior of Heart and hello Savior Bob.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I see there is a glitch whereif i already completed the impregnating the quest doesnt pop up. Well good thing i have another save file

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Anyone have save file where the beach works? my original save was bugged the beach didn't open for me after the impregnation event

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Savior of Impregnation [v0.9] [BrOkEn eNgLiSh] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Windows: v0.8 -> v0.9 [239 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: elymid

May 28, 2020
0.9 new content
  1. Pregnant belly sex for the dancer, Succubus leader, and nun
    (3 new scenes)
  2. Character system for the Succubus
  3. Cuckold(Bob) scene for the dancer and Succubus
    (2 new scenes)
  4. More content for random NPC sex and glory hole
  5. Slightly remake the quest for Sacred tree village and save Andy
  6. Nun's shrine maiden cosplay scene
    (1 new scene)
  7. Beach event
    which have 4 scenes for love route, 3 scenes for NTR route

From the creator's ci-en ^ :whistle:

dgxsu

Jun 5, 2020
Got chinese?

+ Chinese Changelog
0.9 新內容

1. 舞孃與魅魔還有修女的孕肚H場景
    (3 個新場景)
  2. 魅魔的角色系統
  3. 舞孃與魅魔的NTR場景(絕倫男)
    (2 個新場景)
  4. 更多隨機路人與壁尻的內容
  5. 些微調整神庇村任務與拯救安迪任務內容
  6. 修女的巫女cosplay場景
    (1 個新場景)
  7. 海灘事件
    內有4個純愛場景, 與3個NTR場景
  8. 女角立繪鑑賞區
  9. 我把作弊道具放在教堂的右側房間
    玩家可以用它直接升等或獲得金錢

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Again, asking for the crowd how much cucking the game got going on and if you're the one getting cucked or doing the cucking.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Again, asking for the crowd how much cucking the game got going on and if you're the one getting cucked or doing the cucking.
Lots of cucking and both. It's primarily a netori game. I'm a little bit behind but last I played the "NTR" was just selling your companion in exchange for skill training. Super avoidable, you can just buy the skill training and there's even a cheat item so you don't need to worry about money.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How much NTR vs Non-NTR content is there?
At the moment the game has the scenes put down as
red - love scenes 49
purple - evil scenes 24 (basically scenes where the MC is being rapey, a douche or blackmailing/forcing someone into sex)
green - NTR scenes 12 (two of which is the MC perfoming NTR towards someone else for instance when the Nun's childhood friend/sweetheart comes to visit and the MC forces her to keep having sex with him while she talks to him behind a half-closed door)
Also some scenes are not finished yet and a select few have different versions or will have different version eventually from my understanding.

So about 12% of the scenes are NTR towards the MC, about 14% if you include the MC NTR vs others scenes and 86-88% Non-NTR content.

what is the NTR of this game?
The NTR is a bit different since the MC is pretty much the chad or is the NTR character in other games doing the NTR part towards the MC. So how it works is that the MC pretty much turns any woman he puts his hands on into a nympho that craves semen and if he doesn't attend to those needs then Bob (a black dude who is the offspring of a previous saviour) is more then willing to step up. Since for instance sleeping with the Succubus Queen would kill anyone other then the saviour so Bob can sleep with her but she makes it abundantly clear that she is only using him and he doesn't hold a candle to the MC the real saviour.

So again the NTR is in a bit of a weird spot since it's closer to actual cheating and none of the girls actually wants to sleep with Bob but only with the MC but if the MC doesn't sleep with them for a few days then they start to have withdrawal symptoms like a drug addict just that their drug is sex and semen...

But as I mentioned in a previous post and as is clearly stated in the changelog the NTR can be completely turned of and will only happen if the MC doesn't sleep with the girls for some time. Not entirely sure about the newly added scenes however.

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
im stuck at the mutant wolf war event, I spoke to the Tina and got her to give equipment to troops and set up a ballistae, I failed to convince the general guy married to anna cuz im engaging in malicious acts, I saved the troops, and I cleared out the nest, now what?

EDIT: Nevermind, you have to sleep/skip like 3 days and the event will continue

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes