Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
All NTR content is very straightfoward.

Get a girl
Left her alone for some days
Bob will visit her sometimes (interact with him or else the quest will not progress) until he finally fucks her
repeat

Krista have to be left alone in initial city house
Also save before going to the beach, you can just select either vanilla or ntr path (altough you can unlock everything on the recollection room)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Forgot to mention I can't open a skilltree or interact with the nun because there no that 2 key but when you say give does that mean gift smh to the nun or make her do smh
When you buy a room in the inn, Krista will come with you and you'll have some options. One of these options is give her something and the mug with semen is one of these options

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Please help i stuck on cow lady, love keep 0
I've try to use bug fix 2.21 and nothing happen
She is pretty buggy, I even ended up with -31 affection. You can get relationship points with her when you have sex while she has milk on her tits, which gets reduced everytime you fuck her. Sleep for some days and then have sex until she is almost dry and repeat until she has enough affection

Regza

Dec 13, 2021
When does the forest area blocked by a wooden fence outside succubus town to the north open? I already finished the succubus town quest and am clueless on where to go

Reactions: mr.ez

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
When does the forest area blocked by a wooden fence outside succubus town to the north open? I already finished the succubus town quest and am clueless on where to go
Never. Go to southeast from the succubus forest or try raising your affection with the other girls

PhiloIV

Feb 25, 2020
In the gallery some scenes are still untranslated, is that a bug or they just haven't been translated yet?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
only talk to her ? , now im stuck BJ animation, how can i unlock more scene from her?
Give mugs of semen and have sex with her to raise Lewdness and give gifts to increase how much she likes you. You can trigger relationship events by talking to her when you reach certain thresholds.

Reactions: Dxyujiy
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes