VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Scientist [v0.3] [Mr Rabbit Team and PizzaYola]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pr83

May 5, 2017
Why is the number of days limited to 7? Players clearly can't get to see all of the content if they chose the wrong options and then run out of days...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Why is the number of days limited to 7? Players clearly can't get to see all of the content if they chose the wrong options and then run out of days...
That is the point of the gameplay, it is a game of choices.

I hope this game gonna be wholesome, full of romance :)

( hope this is not going to be a harem game )
Full romance ;)
Depending on your choices...

• Love
Reactions: tothadam1998

qualia

Apr 24, 2020
damn thats some fine ass bimbo art
seriously though anatomy is well done, nice style &shading

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
That is the point of the gameplay, it is a game of choices.
Another game with pointless time limit. I don't know why Dev love it even tho players alway complain they hate it. What the point of choice when everyday you got the same choice. Work out, check up etc... It's just guess game and if you guess wrong you are screw.

Just remove time limit bs and let player get everything. What good about time limit in game like this? It's only propose just to piss players off.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I cant handle it, thats too funny, you hear someone say "Im gonna finalize" im gonna bust a gut and loose my composure
1650524187596.png

ragareno13

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2021
Good game. Although short, it made me curious about the paths the story could take. I would love to see other female characters too. Good luck :love:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
Well the 19th will be the 6 month no update mark, but it also depends on dev activity on patreon and/or communication with the mods... being they are still active with "little man" makes me think they are in contact with the mods... so probably not getting an abandoned tag just yet.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
SEE THEY ARE ACTIVE STILL, their littleman updates have been quite fun, although I think they should get some of his classmates involved (the rei lookalike) even if it has to be done via patching

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes