• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - The Second Chance Strip Club [v1.0.2] [Musclecrab]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Grime

Imagine, a character wiggling. Now imagine with slightly less clothing. Now do that again. Now imagine them with no clothing. Thats the whole game. The gameplay is fine, not fun but not atrocious, but for a lewd game there needs to be 10x more pay off. No sex, no nothing, no like. Do yourself a favour and do something else with your time.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

The Second Chance Strip Club is a rhythm game where you tap freakin quarter notes for a couple minutes in order to watch a character do four different poses.

Strips clubs and sexy dancers should be a goddamn layup for me, but somehow this game managed to make it the most boring experience I could imagine. Is the dev unaware that stepmania and guitar hero exist? Why in the seven hells would you make your first two levels straight fucking quarter notes? I guess he wanted a nice easy introduction, but there's a difference between easy and sheer boredom.

The pay-off sucks as well. After a certain number of notes has passed, the character changes pose and outfit, naturally ending up naked. Other than that, the characters just sit there and bounce.

The music is fine at best. I found the songs repetitive and slow. Definitely not the "raving club soundtrack" I was promised and a far cry from what you need for a goddamn rhythm game.

Also, points off for making the second dancer unavoidably a guy. I'd imagine most of the audience isn't here to see guys strip, and I'm no exception.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day ruined. I didn't know it was possible to make such a boring rhythm game. I'm sad now.