VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Second Half [v0.2.5] [OlecramID]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Danaelfer

The plot is very interesting and seems to be going in the right direction, it has good renderings, and the characters are visually different and interesting, none of them looks like an empty cardboard with no personality.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kew Ball

Great story so far, I mean yes the grammar and spelling needs a going over; but overall a really great little game/story. The overall premise of the story is one of the best I have seen so far. Thank you for sharing your talents and keep up the good work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kberger

Really liked this game and hope for future updates.
    I prefer when the story is exciting and building up over time and here it is definetly interesting. What I really enjoyed was the sex scene. I liked the animation and the length of the scene. In other games its often in, out and done. Here it feels like a real reward after the date.

All in all a promising start - I would love to see updates when the MC meets the other characters.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sera Zios

Pretty good start for a 0.1 version with a number of storylines, good looking models and a story that did not make me want to skip most of it (like other too text heavy games). I am excited to see where this road takes us and where the characters will all intersect.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

GrandFuma

A really good start to an actual story and I look forward to more of it. Some time has been taken to develop some initial characters that you want the MC to meet and help. Good job on the dialog and MC thoughts.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

Rather decent introduction to a game that shows promise.

One of few games that has managed to introduce several different perspectives early on and yet still make it transition smoothly. Makes it clear that this game will also lean on the depth of the characters to drive the story.

The writing errors are noticeable but not large enough to interrupt the game flow. Dialogue is rather well thought out and believable

Renders are all pretty solid for the most part. There are slides though where it seems like the lights from the building in the background have become Erika's eyes, which was a bit offsetting at first sight

Animations are a little bit awkward and clunky sometimes and the boobs having a mind of their own during the BJ was amusing to say the least

I think this game has good potential to go far in terms of audience outreach and reception. Dev clearly knows and acknowledges the importance of needing to provide a believable plot ahead of sexual content and I applaud him for that
  7. 5.00 star(s)

King of Hearts 937

Great introduction. Liked the background. It's nice to have a story to make you feel more connected to the characters. Visuals are on point. Will be keeping this on my list to follow! Good luck and can't wait until the first update!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Vidsa2

Wow!!! It's a game with a great potential, the story is well written, mature and above all credible.
    The renders are beautiful, attention to detail is also really nice, and the girls are all gorgeous.
    This is an excellent first release, all I can say to the dev is that keep up the great work, my 5 stars to OlecramID for making this great game.
    I definitely become a fan. Can't wait for the update.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

iC4v3M4n

[Review v0.1]

I quite liked it to be honest. I like the premise of the story and that i'm not playing another 20 year old guy yet again, it kinda reminds of another game (that shall not be named here) about a guy wanting to change his life at a later stage in his life. But this feels like a more realistic and believable story so far and that's always a plus in my book.

The writing is good and the pacing of the story seems to be just about right, the MC definitly isn't diving into bed with a girl 5 minutes after meeting them. That being said i think the real story will only truly begin at the next update, this release setup everything perfectly for that point while introducing all the main characters at the same time.

I think the game looks pretty good as well, i like most of the character models and it even has some nice animated scenes. The only thing that bothered me at some points were the facial expressions of some of the characters that came across as a bit weird. Though this was much more the exception then the rule and i'm sure this will only improve as the dev gets more experienced.

There's also already a decent chunk of content in this first release wich i applaude, i really don't see the point of putting out something that can barely be called a demo at best. This is an actual episode or chapter or whatever you wanna call it. The game has some sound effects here and there but no soundtrack, so you'll probably wanna put on some music in the background. I should also mention that there are some problems with the english, though never so bad that it takes away from enjoying the story. It's the wrong choise of word or used incorrectly here and there but it wasn't a big issue for me and i have definitely seen much much worse.

All in all a solid start to what seems to be a more story driven experience, i think that as with the story the game will be more of a slow burn but if the dev keeps at it i am sure it will find an audience and i would recommend trying it
  10. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

This is honestly a good start. Lots of content, and a decent adult scene.

Characters 4/5
    The characters aren't super deep, but there is enough to keep you interested in where they might go in the future.
    Renders 4/5
    Dev has put some decent work
    Story 3/5
    It's not a repeat kinda story, but it's not one of the most unique ones either. I believe it will get better as things progress

Overall
    It's a smooth story that has some interesting plot points. The MC is changing and finding himself and where he wants to go with his life. There are shoot offs from the main story, but I believe they will be brought together in the upcoming updates. The MC has issues which add to his depth of character. I recommend giving this one a shot.
    I look forward to seeing what happens in the next update, and where things go from here. Good luck to the dev and keep up the good work
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Giovany

its not that bad

we have a story thats good

we have good renders

its not written by a horny teenager thats also good

i cant say anything for the sex scenes because i couldnt endure more lazy writing to reach it

4/5
  12. 5.00 star(s)

weretiger

A real nice start of the game. The images and renders are good. The story beginns slowly and with different points of view. At the end of this version even a nice sex scene is implemented. I like this game so far. The pictures of the girls are in general very good. Sometimes the waist of the girl with her drunken daddy seem to be too thin in compare to the other parts of the body. Anyway keep on working on this game, it can become a great one!