4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

CowOwCW

Mar 25, 2020
thanks! buying a copy to support the dev.. after Illusion went bankrupt, the least we can do is help new studios.

The developer has a patreon if you guys want to throw him 100 yen

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone want the Android version? Send me one USD so I can purchase it and share it. The game is currently on sale for about 6 USD, but you can obtain it for just one USD.

• Haha
Reactions: aisunyann and evaw

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
The way that this is packaged is absolutely abysmal (Terrible), short loops of videos separately in a huge number without even audio is totally useless. Definitely needs to be packaged in one movie version with english subtitles (uncensored version obviously). Clean, one file, one video. This kind of version does not exist though. It would have to be manually made.

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
Here is an Android version I found. It's tested personally by me and it works on ARM64 V8A architecture:

Unfortunately, it's the Japanese only. That means:
1. Its censored.
2. It's in JP language only.

Basically it's just a standard port from unity to android. The assets folder, in other words the movie folder and the names of the parts themselves is the same as the uncensored windows ver. If any of you could somehow inject the movie folder in the APK, and uncensored version is still possible. Also, sorry (bow) but I don't have any modding tools like that so I can't do it myself :(

P.S
I sincerely apologize, but I can only keep the file online for about 48 hours. If someone could make a mirror it would be good.

ivyxyn

Jan 29, 2020
Here is an Android version I found. It's tested personally by me and it works on ARM64 V8A architecture:

Mega

1. Its censored.

Basically it's just a standard port from unity to android. The assets folder, in other words the movie folder and the names of the parts themselves is the same as the uncensored windows ver. If any of you could somehow inject the movie folder in the APK, and uncensored version is still possible. Also, sorry (bow) but I don't have any modding tools like that so I can't do it myself :(

P.S
I sincerely apologize, but I can only keep the file online for about 48 hours. If someone could make a mirror it would be good.
IMG20240509230747.jpg
Thanks for your android version,I make the uncensored version for myself :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wherethecat

ivyxyn

Jan 29, 2020

Mega

1. Its censored.

P.S
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
I spend almost two hours to make the English Uncensored Android Version;)

AmongGus

Dec 10, 2022

Mega

1. Its censored.

P.S
Someone mirror the link mega has that quota thing and it sucks

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes