4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

ShikiNomiya

May 7, 2018
I recompressed the videos. There is no reason for this game to be 5 GB.
Resolution and framerate is identical, compression is good quality.
I didn't notice a loss of quality but tell me if your experience differs.

RE-UP PLEASE

Donni7456

Sep 29, 2019

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
they were gonna add feet fetish scenes before the steam version released, has there been anymore news?
This was a feature originally cut and the re-inserted as an extra non intercative scene in the japanese version (because of many requests after it was promoted during work-in-progress). I fear no uncensored version will be released on Steam for it...autor never replied to enquiries on Twitter...

Last edited:

chillbzzz

Apr 1, 2022
This was a feature originally cut and the re-inserted as an extra non intercative scene in the japanese version (because of many requests after it was promoted during work-in-progress). I fear no uncensored version will be released on Steam for it...autor never replied to enquiries on Twitter...

thanks for sharing these, but the last time I checked on twitter they said they were going to realease it still?

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
thanks for sharing these, but the last time I checked on twitter they said they were going to realease it still?
Unfortunately no news since months. DLSite version was updated with this content (accessible as extra, so it's not part of the main game as it was cut from first release because autor was not satisfied with it, but fans pressed to restore). Considering it was a content meant to be deleted I doubt they worked on an uncensored version of it, that's why probably it won't be released on Steam, but who knows ? We can only wait and see...

Reactions: chillbzzz
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes