LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
English is generally considered one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn, if not THE most difficult. The game description really isn't that bad, so I'm confused why you're going on such a big rant about it. I'd agree if it wasn't possible to understand the description, but it absolutely is, so this just feels incredibly whiny.
I speak 5 languages at various levels - I'd say I'm 100% fluent only in my mother tongue and English, and English was by far the easiest language I have attempted to learn in terms of grammar. (the only one which I learned a little of and probably has easier grammar than English is Mandarin Chinese, as it has no gendered nouns, no conjugation of verbs based on either person or tense, and various other things that make its grammar quite simple, but it more than makes up for it in difficulty with the very hard writting system and the tonal pronounciation) English is generally considered, especially by real polyglots (not me - I'm merely bilingual as I'm not fluent in the other 3 languages I speak), one of the easiest languages one can learn, for the reasons I gave in that comment and several others! (pronounciation is the only aspect in which English is, I'd say, a very difficult language to master, as there is no set of rules one can memorize with which they can read/pronounce correctly every word in the language, as is the case for more phonetic European languages...)

So no, you're very wrong if you think English is objectively "difficult", but perhaps I was too harsh on this game as the description is... intelligible at least. I think I'm just too sick of playing games with bad English, hence the rant, but I will still probably skip this one as I don't enjoy non-femdom games and while this one has the "female domination" tag, it has no femdom fetishes listed nor any images that indicate it has femdom content in the current version... That said, if you like the game have fun with it! It's just not my cup of tea...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Madlust

Might I suggest clarifying future tags somewhere. (dev notes/genre)
Especially those ones that would be divisive. (Would even be worth saying some tags that won't be in the game, i.e. NTR/sharing/swinging. Or if they are going to be, if they are optional or not).

Madlust

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for all the comments, the good and the bad ones. We all learn from mistakes. To clarify, I know that I make grammar mistakes, and I am very sorry, because I hate that when I see someone making mistakes in my mother tongue, I get you. And that is why I try to review the texts, although unfortunately it is clear that I must pay more attention. So Feel free not to play the game until I fix those mistakes.
Secondly, about female domination, I must say that it is soft and not hardcore, at least for now. (More hardcore stuff will be optional.) Basically this is how I see this subject, male submission through "orders" given by a woman and he obeys without being able to avoid it. But it is not limited to male obedience only.
I have an open mind and I´ll listen to all criticism as long as it is done with respect and good manners. We are all people, and you can always learn something new from someone.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I have an open mind and I´ll listen to all criticism as long as it is done with respect and good manners. We are all people, and you can always learn something new from someone.
Your grammar might not be the best, but at least you have a good attitude when it comes to criticism. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Madlust

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone else find the title card jarring? I think most people read top-to-bottom, right? Right-to-left can kinda make sense if they're going for a running theme, sure. (I know there are other languages that read right-to-left.) How it's stacked and going from bottom-left to top-right and without any real reason is upsetting in a way I can't seem to properly describe. I don't really want it near me...

Good luck with the game, though.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
interesting concept, i hope the island is actually something that feels unique opposed to just an excuse to write a story with only 1 male character on an island full of woman.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Looks at the title....hmmmm....we finally learn the secret recipie for famous salad dressing. And yes, that's a double entendre.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
This game is for adults who like a good story, with branching options, which define the player character and his relationship with the rest of the characters
A little question.

This means I can play as a "nice guy," right? Being nice to the girls (and them also being like that with me) and going down a more romance/love path with them instead of corruption or domination.

Madlust

Jun 3, 2020
A little question.

This means I can play as a "nice guy," right? Being nice to the girls (and them also being like that with me) and going down a more romance/love path with them instead of corruption or domination.
That´s the idea.
My aim is to write a good plot with "secrets" or "mysteries" to solve. But the choices you make reveal part of that plot with different consequences. Think like Sherlock Holmes, the important thing is not to find a clue, what really matters is the interpretation you give to the clue. At the same time, you choose what kind of relationship you want to develop with the rest of the characters. Of course, these characters have their own goals and secrets.