Madlust

Jun 3, 2020
Just a minor spoiler... in case you didn't play the latest version...and if so, please tell me your opinion. I´m glad to hear respectful reviews and criticisms that help me improve the game.
Tsoih_01.jpg

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just a minor spoiler... in case you didn't play the latest version...and if so, please tell me your opinion. I´m glad to hear respectful reviews and criticisms that help me improve the game.
View attachment 1777771
I just finished playing. I really liked the 1st version of the game with a lot of choices and intriguing characters, but I must admit I'm not so fond of the new update. Personally - and it may be only me - I really dislike unavoidable sex scenes and depending on which part of the island/mansion we're exploring there are 1-2 such scenes and on top of that both are quite similar to each other (and tbh quite run of the mill for these type of games imo). The exploring of the mansion (especially on the route where I didn't go immediately to the lift so I could see the 3rd floor) was quite intriguing, though as you may surmise I wasn't fan of the finale. All in all, I preferred the route that took me to the empty pool. The rest was ok, but I haven't feel such interest as when playing the initial release. I also missed all these "sensible", "polite", etc. choices, which gave me the impression that I'm really shaping the MC and how he's perceived by others, it helped with the immersion; this time around I thought MC makes too many choices by himself (which wouldn't be bad, but it contrasts with what was earlier). The girls also seemed somewhat more boring and less predatory, dominant (though - even though femdom is one of my kinks - I don't expect/want all of them to be like that of course). That being said the game is obviously still pretty nice and I'll come back for more, cause I'm curious about the plot (definitely more than about LIs atm).

Last edited:
Reactions: Madlust

Madlust

Jun 3, 2020
I just finished playing. I really liked the 1st version of the game with a lot of choices and intriguing characters, but I must admit I'm not so fond of the new update. Personally - and it may be only me - I really dislike unavoidable sex scenes and depending on which part of the island/mansion we're exploring there are 1-2 such scenes and on top of that both are quite similar to each other (and tbh quite run of the mill for these type of games imo). The exploring of the mansion (especially on the route where I didn't go immediately to the lift so I could see the 3rd floor) was quite intriguing, though as you may surmise I wasn't fan of the finale. All in all, I preferred the route that took me to the empty pool. The rest was ok, but I haven't feel such interest as when playing the initial release. I also missed all these "sensible", "polite", etc. choices, which gave me the impression that I'm really shaping the MC and how he's perceived by others and helped with the immersion; this time around I thought MC makes too many choices by himself (which wouldn't be bad, but it contrasts with what was earlier). The girls also seemed somewhat more boring and less predatory, dominant (though - even though femdom is one of my kinks - I don't expect/want all of them to be like that of course). That being said the game still pretty nice obviously and I'll come back for more, cause I'm curious about the plot (definitely more than about LIs atm).
Interesting point of view, I know what you mean. I think some points you talk about will make more sense when the plot progresses a bit. Note taken, perhaps to balance aspects of the game in terms of mc decisions... Nonetheless, this is a work in progress. Thank you for your time and opinion. I really appreciate it :)

Madlust

Jun 3, 2020
Sophia wishes you a happy lewd new year...and I hope to be faster with development...sorry for the delay...it has been a tough year...in many ways. Update coming soon. just wondering, Do you like this look imitating an anime movie from the 90s?
Sophia_newyear_2023_btw.jpg

Madlust

Jun 3, 2020
***IMPORTANT CHANGES***
Hi, first sorry for staying silent around here...
After some problems in my personal life that made me slow down development...a lot. In addition to some “mental ups and downs” derived from some of these problems. I decided to completely redesign and redo my game. The changes cover the visual aspect, (Which was a drag for the game because I found it difficult to make that style and it also didn't seem attractive enough to me. And doing something that I didn't really like frustrated me and slowed down development even more), and changes to the game itself.
So while I continue with the development, which will go little by little, I have decided to make nsfw illustrations, both fanarts and my own original characters, so that if someone decides to support the development or my art through my patreon, they will get both. Artwork and access to the game as it is updated, before it is made public.
Although the NSFW illustrations will be added, which will be a way to support the development equally and at least receive tangible things while waiting for the new version of the game... as I already said it comes with drastic changes... a new focus on how the plot develops and changes in the gameplay.
Of course, if you are not interested in the illustrations but are interested in the game, I advise you to wait to see the new version, and then decide whether to support the project or not.

Without further ado, I show you Sophia's new design, and I remind you that you can see more artworks and info about the game on my twitter...and if you like what you see, please consider subscribing on my patreon.

I also want to know if you like this new design and visual changes or not. Thank you all.

• Love
Reactions: _Fabi_ and Tyrrell