VN Ren'Py The Secret Of Mom And Me [v0.5.0] [Mr.I.Game]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
In this game, you will play as a son who hides in his heart an immoral love for his own mother. He clearly understood that love was wrong, and also intended to leave his mother to bury that feeling forever.
However, one afternoon, while he was masturbating with his mother's panties on her bed, she caught him. Then what will happen? Will he escape that depraved sentiment and become a good young man, or will he fall forever?
This is just a short game with the plot focus on mother-son incest experiences. If you are interested in this genre, welcome to The Secret Of Mom And Me.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-09
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: Mr.I.Game - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English (Dev MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

first_titjob_02.png first_titjob_07.png first_titjob_11.png handjob_and_suck_mother_breast_09.png handjob_and_suck_mother_breast_16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Seen Like Boring Just Add Mind Control, Mind Break, Ahegao, BDSM, Slave And This Game Will Perfect
I don't think if we did that, the game would still be a game focusing on the incest aspect. What would happen if we used mind control power to turn the mother into a slut who only wanted to fuck?

It's no longer an incest game, but as you said, it's a Mind Control, Mind Break, Ahegao, BDSM, Slave game
I want my game to have the inner struggle of incest (even though I know I'm not doing it well yet), not a game that focuses on fucking any girl.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
I feel kinda down after this one
I mean I don't have such thing in my life but I definitely know what stands for "Everyone other then you are dumb and ugly"
Also I still want a science prof that incest actually downgrade your family tree
Rape your own blood-kin is basically raping so yeah fuck those ones who even started it
On the other hand when two people actually love each other then why not?
Age, blood, gender or w/e else is not important when a couple has it all in their comfort zone and keep it under their privacy
Well that s my opinion at least

And I drop your game after all this mind-tearing stuff about what to do in such a situation
I guess this is too mind burning for me and also cringe, meh
I strongly believe that such situations IRL will lead to no good outcome in any way possible
Also I hope this never happens to anyone

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Also I still want a science prof that incest actually downgrade your family tree
we all have bad/harmful recesive genes in our DNA, depending on our family and whatever diseases are present on the family tree

if 2 people with the same, and same ammount of bad genes breed, the chance to pass them down to their offspring is higher

its pretty simple, say, Type 2 Diabetes can be hereditary, so, if a dude has it in his genes, and he breeds his sister, who also has it cuz well....siblings, then guess what happens to the baby?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote