May 6, 2024
Hey there,

I have released version 0.6.0-public.
This version has the first sex scene :D

Change logs:
- Add a long scene.
- Remake some images
- Add "Hide" button to hide the UI on Android devices
- Fixed some grammar and vocabulary mistakes. Thank you Saint Blackmoor very much for support me.

Oh, if possible, please write a review for my game. There is only 1 review now, it looks so boring :(

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSecretOfMomAndMe-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mr.i.game

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hey there,

I have released version 0.6.0-public.
This version has the first sex scene :D

Change logs:
- Add a long scene.
- Remake some images
- Add "Hide" button to hide the UI on Android devices
- Fixed some grammar and vocabulary mistakes. Thank you Saint Blackmoor very much for support me.

Oh, if possible, please write a review for my game. There is only 1 review now, it looks so boring :(
What happened to the vaginal sex in the OP ? It was already there in the previous update , was that removed ?

1722376320169.png

• Sad

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
So is there a father in this game being cheated on, or is this like those Team Anim Mother-centric games where it's a single mother? And are there choices involved? Doesn't look like it has stats or sandbox.

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
So is there a father in this game being cheated on, or is this like those Team Anim Mother-centric games where it's a single mother? And are there choices involved? Doesn't look like it has stats or sandbox.
It's like Anim's game. It's short, has only 2 main characters, and doesn't have mechanics like stats or sandbox. :)

Reactions: Taboofan

Deleted member 4552948

Jan 10, 2022
The story continues to deliver gold!! The internal monologue with mommy at the market is peak!! :love: Not nearly enough 'cesty games cover the taboo like this. I love it!
They finally crossed the taboo line and you delivered it perfectly! I am looking forward to more.

• Red Heart

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I just got to the scene where he's jacking off with stolen underwear (I'll never understand that but whatever) and I have to say the internal dialogue in this game is heavy man. As a principle I tend to button mash through it as very few games put anything worth reading in there, and it's not usually a problem but in this case it means I've skipped through like 90% of this game so far.

Is the whole thing heavy on internal dialogue?

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
I just got to the scene where he's jacking off with stolen underwear (I'll never understand that but whatever) and I have to say the internal dialogue in this game is heavy man. As a principle I tend to button mash through it as very few games put anything worth reading in there, and it's not usually a problem but in this case it means I've skipped through like 90% of this game so far.

Is the whole thing heavy on internal dialogue?
Yes! This game is very heavy on internal dialogue.

In general, it is quite heavy on the incest aspect. If you feel like you are only suited to the light incest genre, which does not emphasize the characters committing incest, then you should not play it :)

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Yes! This game is very heavy on internal dialogue.

In general, it is quite heavy on the incest aspect. If you feel like you are only suited to the light incest genre, which does not emphasize the characters committing incest, then you should not play it :)
The incest is the only reason I even looked at this game. I just don't like internal dialogue as it largely serves no purpose other than to slow things down and it's often used in the middle of a discussion which creates unnatural and poorly flowing conversations. I'd rather games focused more on the interaction between the characters over their internal monologues.

Internal dialogue centered around incest also tends to be fall into the same pattern every time, which usually revolves around characters thinking about how wrong it is, and how they shouldn't be doing it, which again just slows things down. The Game 'Single Again" is a perfect example of this and is actually the straw that broke the camels back for me when it comes to internal dialogue. I'm so jaded by it that I just start button mashing through anything with italics or brackets (whatever system the game happens to employ to show internal dialogue) in every game I play, and I have to say I don't feel like I've missed out on anything so far.

All that being said, I don't expect anyone to change their game for me. I only asked to see if it was worth me continuing to play, but it doesn't seem like it if most of the text is going to take place in the MC's head.

Thanks for getting back to me though.

Deleted member 4552948

Jan 10, 2022
Internal dialogue centered around incest also tends to be fall into the same pattern every time, which usually revolves around characters thinking about how wrong it is, and how they shouldn't be doing it, which again just slows things down.
My guy... are you alright?

The fact that incest is wrong is the whole point of the taboo. If people didn't feel it was wrong and just did it then it would be, oh I don't know... normal.

Reactions: Sossse

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
My guy... are you alright?

The fact that incest is wrong is the whole point of the taboo. If people didn't feel it was wrong and just did it then it would be, oh I don't know... normal.
That's the just the societal taboo of incest. There is more to explore than just the conflict of it being considered wrong and if every game takes the same approach to the same fetish then it's just going to get boring and repetitive.

My issue isn't even really the focus on it being wrong. It's the fact that it is constantly used as a tool by devs to take 1 step forward and two steps back when developing relationships like that and we've been seeing that sort of thing since the first incest games started coming out

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
That's the just the societal taboo of incest. There is more to explore than just the conflict of it being considered wrong and if every game takes the same approach to the same fetish then it's just going to get boring and repetitive.

My issue isn't even really the focus on it being wrong. It's the fact that it is constantly used as a tool by devs to take 1 step forward and two steps back when developing relationships like that and we've been seeing that sort of thing since the first incest games started coming out

I don't think so :(

One of the reasons I created this game is because I saw too few incest games where the characters were actually.... incestuous.

They were simply landladies or housemates retitled as mothers or sisters.

I wanted to make a game that would bring players real incest scenes, where the characters realized that they were committing a very taboo sin, and had to fight against that thought.

To me, an incest game without internal conflict is just a normal adult game with the function of renaming normal relationships to blood relationships :D

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes