VN Ren'Py The Secret of Mom and Me [v0.6.5-public] [Mr.I.Game]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I don't think so :(

One of the reasons I created this game is because I saw too few incest games where the characters were actually.... incestuous.

They were simply landladies or housemates retitled as mothers or sisters.

I wanted to make a game that would bring players real incest scenes, where the characters realized that they were committing a very taboo sin, and had to fight against that thought.

To me, an incest game without internal conflict is just a normal adult game with the function of renaming normal relationships to blood relationships :D
That's fair enough, I can respect that. I've just always been hunting for characters who have come to terms with their kink. Who are very much into the incest of it all and so aren't so much conflicted by their desires but choose to indulge in them instead, and the taboo comes from keeping the secret from those around them.

I so agree though that many games tend to downplay the incest angle especially when it comes to periphery characters who just seem to accept it as if it were normal despite hem being in a society that doesn't. I think it's just become a marketing strategy as it's a sure fire way to attract attention to games on this site.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes