3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well i downloaded again, and started the game from the beginning. After landing with the plane, in the car scenes the MC always call her Mary. I take a couple screnshot. On the 4th picture show my MC name, i think it should be "son" or something.
yes you have right.i have no idea why i didn´t see this earlyer but after the intro when you can talk with the peoples in the office there calls the mc mary mom

Reactions: Spacetraveler

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Spacetraveler could you download the new version from the patch and test this if this is working now? is the download link.I updated my post too with this link

Reactions: Spacetraveler

SacredAlmight

Jan 6, 2020
‍♂ The mini game is annoying. I usually don't mind mini games but this one is slow and pointless af. Then there's no playback button or simple options to skip the text even when you don't want to read it all. Quality of life things need to happen with this game. Also the animations that happen when changing a scene is annoying and takes too long for no reason at all. I like the game I like the last version before this one aka previous title but for the love of all thing pery please do some major quality of life changes towards this game if not then it'll become a game that has major potential and upstart to a game that's slow, boring while having mini games and slow transition animations that nobody wants or cares to sit through everytime.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
‍♂ The mini game is annoying. I usually don't mind mini games but this one is slow and pointless af. Then there's no playback button or simple options to skip the text even when you don't want to read it all. Quality of life things need to happen with this game. Also the animations that happen when changing a scene is annoying and takes too long for no reason at all. I like the game I like the last version before this one aka previous title but for the love of all thing pery please do some major quality of life changes towards this game if not then it'll become a game that has major potential and upstart to a game that's slow, boring while having mini games and slow transition animations that nobody wants or cares to sit through everytime.
yeah the decorative mini game is very annoying took me 30 minutes to do it. i would skip it

Dec 25, 2017
The answer to the 'furniture puzzle':
Room 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes