3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
He abandoned his previous game, so be careful before you decide to become his patron. I suggest to wait and see whats gonna happen since this one is onhold for now.
He didn't abandon game, it's the same game. In fact prefixes on hold and abandoned are internal for this forum. Moderators put a prefix because he was making silly excuses about game development for two years. But besides of that, you have a point. Aorrta is very unreliable to put it mildly. Every time he has to release update he has some excuse.
First he wanted to port a game to Unreal Engine, then he had problem with removing incest, then there was lazy translator, then he had surgery, then he was radio silent for a year, then he deleted all patreon posts before 2020 (yes he did it), then he release revamped version (this), which didn't move a story any single bit (in fact old version at least had sex with a hooker). Then we had learned he is brave fighter against Aleksandr Lukashenko, and there is again lazy translator... :D
Let's see what's next excuse.

Last edited:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
He didn't abandon game, it's the same game. In fact prefixes on hold and abandoned are internal for this forum. Moderators put a prefix because he was making silly excuses about game development for two years. But besides of that, you have a point. Aorrta is very unreliable to put it mildly. Every time he has to release update he has some excuse.
First he wanted to port a game to Unreal Engine, then he had problem with removing incest, then there was lazy translator, then he had surgery, then he was radio silent for a year, then he deleted all patreon posts before 2020 (yes he did it), then release revamped version (this), which didn't move a story any single bit (in fact old version at least had sex with a hooker). Then we had learned he is brave fighter against Aleksandr Lukashenko, and there is again lazy translator... :D
Let's see what's next excuse.
I've been away from the forum for quite some time and I'm trying to catch up with all the threads I was following.
The previous thread (the abandoned one) was on my watched list and I got here. I was wondering if there had finally been some progress but from what I read nothing has changed. (thanks for the accurate summary, Thermophob :))

What can I say, I admire him. This person could sell ice to an Eskimo.
And the perseverance of those who keep throwing money at him is touching.

Reactions: Thermophob

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Indeed Gents, Aorrta has estimated his goodwill at few thousands of USD, having ruinded his reputation. In this case comments are unnecessery. We are witnessing a real penny-worth gripper by own eyes.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i literally have been out of touch with him for a long time
Sorry to read that. Break-ups can be tough, I know from experience.
For what it's worth, just remember he's a liar and a cheater. He didn't deserve you :(

Now, jokes aside, you should never have stuck your neck out for him, metaphorically speaking.
I'm sorry it came to this but at this point everyone should know he's not to be trusted.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I truly wonder what should he think up next to indulge an absent of update. Did Paterson get some information from their subscriptions? The main question for me concerns where Aorrta had found programmer who made the first season.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BatmanNinja

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
I will beware of that to defend him. But guys. Lets be reasonable. There is still the benefit of the doubt. In my country, there are people innocent, till proven otherwise. Behave guys. We are all adults (I hope). Please, behave like that.
How can you prove dev milking other than failing promised deadlines? Enlighten me, please.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes