3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
D

Deleted member 1816167

The renders are awesome. this is definitely one of my favorite games now.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I really liked it. I like the design of women (especially the mother) and it has enough content to be the first version.

The only thing I don't like is that it's a bit of a hassle to move between scenarios (at work).

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
People are missing that at the "Business Meetings" the mom was at came home really drunk and she was talking about how they were giving here more and more "paper work" to sign (basically getting her drunk to the point she barely remembers much and make her sign over the company to Glenn.
Well said. Plus she was kinda dressed to impress so to say, but the premise is shitty nonetheless. Who the fuck is RETARDED enough to sign documents while being drunk as fuck ?? And when the MC told her the driver plots something she don't believe him ?? :eek: Bitch, I know dat booty need a dick but don't fuck your kids' and your own future in the process, ho ... let your holes get fucked !!

Actually the lady that came with Glenn seem to be the owner ... maybe they threatened her with some compromising shit or just got her drunk to make it easy.:unsure: The mom character doesn't look like a stupid bitch so her letting the business go down the toilet is a massive disappointment IMO. How will the son make money to support his family and why would the new boss let him keep his job ??

Aorrta can make some big dough with this game if he gets serious and starts behaving like a pro. He got talent, no doubt, but I'd recommend him to hire a dude for the script and a proofreader ... with the proper polishing they can make this game a top 10 candidate.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
well first of ask the dev of Harem Hotel he had some trouble with Pantreon with the Character Ashley looking to young and dressing to slutty there if i remember correctly.
he could get in trouble when someone reports that to pantreon and they surley will care about the look of a character if he looks like he is underage and they don´t give a shit about that if it is written somewhere that he is 18,20 or 23 years old.
and goddamn he looks like that for sure no one can deny that.
and the mother is 40 years old she is not so young anymore so MC should be 18 to 23 years old or something would mean that his mom gave birth at an age of 17 to 22 years that is not so unusual.
and of course a normal thinking person can NOT see a man in him look at him for fucks sake
does he looks like an ADULT you can not be serious what you are writing here.
Alone his Haircut looks like the cut for a 12-14 year old boy.
of course it matters how old the MC looks like if you are seeing him in the game.
and i am sure that not only myself don´t like to play as an MC looking like an 12 to 14 years old Tennager with a big dick fucking woman,supposted to be an Adult but always called "boy" and them telling the MC if it feels good to fuck "Adult" woman or if he ever fucked "Adult" woman how weird is that huh???
just look at the first two sex scenes in the plane.that two woman should be at least a view years older and not much more but look how different they are looking compared to the MC.
Steinchen. Since you've decided to add a snapshot to our discussion, let me do the same. Here's a picture for you. How old is this guy? You think? 25! This Is Tomasz Nadolski. Steinchen, life is not what we see. Life is what we know. Life is complex and diverse, and the more you know, the more amazing it is. A man is not a horse on a racetrack that would only run in a straight line.
As for your concerns about Patreon. So I'll tell you. The author is a well-known developer, and he will solve his own problems if they arise. And if this game is located on the Patreon platform, then there are no problems. However, there will always be "snitches" who consider themselves holier than the Pope, and who will definitely write a denunciation. So these people have always been, are, and will be in the future.
I would love to discuss it with you further, but I'm afraid we are violating the forum rules for this branch.

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
Excellent, I’m glad you came back this way. With a good quality of renders, a well maintained aesthetic (to some extent), and with arguments better developed in history. However I think the following

1. I see that many people complain about the unnecessary incorporation of out-of-context animations and transitions. However I think, it’s not bad, as it gives a great visual level to the game. It doesn’t bother me, I actually love the idea, because it encourages other developers to increase the visual quality of their games. For me the best I’ve seen in a long time. BUT, really What is the need to incorporate so many animations if the sexual scenes have a very low level of animation? I found this to be disappointing

2. The age of the MC seems to me absolutely important in the development of history. Since it seems unrealistic to me that a "child" has an important position within an "important" company. Not to mention the MC’s incredible ability to fuck so many women without having a little charisma. Which makes me think all gambling women are sick. For this part the characteristics of the main character are poorly developed.

3. The incorporation of male characters doesn’t seem so absurd to me, but what is the real need to have good relationships with them? I hope this game doesn’t turn into a competition of alpha males to see who fucks more women.

4. Another thing about Glenn. It seems to me that the relationship between the mother and Glenn bothers me throughout the story, to some extent that at some point I was going to get it by fucking Mom. They spend a lot of time together. However, I think the deeper the mother-son relationship.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes