3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
So, it appears the dev disabled the Rollback feature..... to the point where you can't even force it active with Unren.bat

>.<

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
View attachment 946490

News
Hi! Aorrta here.
To begin with, I want to apologize that there were no news from me lately.
Perhaps, you've seen my post where I said that in August I was in my homeland.
I was there with my family on my birthday.
At this moment there were presidential elections and then riots started.
I was arrested and was not allowed to leave the country for a long time.
I was beaten up and couldn't walk for some time. I had to use a wheelchair.
All this changed my plans very much.
Plus I needed to take my family to England and help them get accustomed here.
Now everything is alright. I finished the last work for my employer and quit the job.
Sorry again that I didn't tell you about it earlier.
What's about the game:
At this moment I am developing The Secret alone.
If you want to help there - contact me in Discord.
I thought of a further concept and now I am working on gameplay. I am going to publish the Christmas edition episode on 27-28th December.
On the January 26th the storyline will continue.
There is going to be the big event in Margaret's house where you will have to steal the papers. There are going to be various ways of doing it. Sex-scenes will depend on your choice.
I am learning how to animate and in this version I will introduce fully-animated sex-scenes with the choice of poses.
The house management option will be completed. Players will be able to buy a gym and Molly's room.
Also players will have to buy food and pay for the apartments.
Players will be able to spend money earned in Lucky Hunter on domestic or working events.
Write your ideas here or to my Discord.
Thank you for staying with me.
See you at Christmas episode.
do you know his discord account?
shall you share it with us here, please ?

Reactions: tomeczek32100
D

Deleted member 1954024

View attachment 946490

News
Hi! Aorrta here.
To begin with, I want to apologize that there were no news from me lately.
Perhaps, you've seen my post where I said that in August I was in my homeland.
I was there with my family on my birthday.
At this moment there were presidential elections and then riots started.
I was arrested and was not allowed to leave the country for a long time.
I was beaten up and couldn't walk for some time. I had to use a wheelchair.
All this changed my plans very much.
Plus I needed to take my family to England and help them get accustomed here.
Now everything is alright. I finished the last work for my employer and quit the job.
Sorry again that I didn't tell you about it earlier.
What's about the game:
At this moment I am developing The Secret alone.
If you want to help there - contact me in Discord.
I thought of a further concept and now I am working on gameplay. I am going to publish the Christmas edition episode on 27-28th December.
On the January 26th the storyline will continue.
There is going to be the big event in Margaret's house where you will have to steal the papers. There are going to be various ways of doing it. Sex-scenes will depend on your choice.
I am learning how to animate and in this version I will introduce fully-animated sex-scenes with the choice of poses.
The house management option will be completed. Players will be able to buy a gym and Molly's room.
Also players will have to buy food and pay for the apartments.
Players will be able to spend money earned in Lucky Hunter on domestic or working events.
Write your ideas here or to my Discord.
Thank you for staying with me.
See you at Christmas episode.
Let me tell you something Aorrta. It took you 8 months to publish an update so small. YOU ARE NOT gonna publish a whole new update on december 28th when it only has been a week since your last one. Stop lying to people and giving fake release dates. Man up and give a realistic date and stick to it for the first time.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Great game bro! You need to make this Christmas update in time. Do not disappoint a lot of people one more time. We will waiting for your update! And do not freeze bro and do not disappear! Give us your contacts in Discord.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I like the game (1st time played) it today, but to DEV's please put a warning to save, almost 2 hours of game play (no auto save) Gone FFS

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why do devs ruin the simple Renpy experience so often?? Ren'py is loved because of its simplicity, not because it can be just like Unity. Is there a way to set the font size to something readable, and enable the quick menu, and enable scrollback, etc? Unren doesn't work. Decompiled scripts are broken.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Definitely not a VN. Requires silly intervention every 30 seconds. Time of day, backpack, money, sounds like a sandbox even.

silgmaris

Nov 17, 2018
Great game!
I would remove the fade effect in the passage between rooms.
In my opinion it can become the best game here on F95. I hope for more frequent updates!

불용Kuzuri

Nov 23, 2020
Why do devs ruin the simple Renpy experience so often?? Ren'py is loved because of its simplicity, not because it can be just like Unity. Is there a way to set the font size to something readable, and enable the quick menu, and enable scrollback, etc? Unren doesn't work. Decompiled scripts are broken.
Cause like in the real world , BEAUTIFUL things would sellout faster and better , nobody cares bout any other details or story or plot...Just like girls. There are ugly as shit , and the beauty girls. Guess 1 time who's gonna sell her butt faster as an gold digger ??
He already had his chance several times with faithful fans. Now more than 500 people has spread words how he was liar and cheated so many patreons followers , if he was SMARTER, he would have over 10.000 by now but as usual , he rely on new comers to sell them that lie once more like he did with first game couple years ago.
Cause new ppl see BEAUTIFUL girl , who care if she is cheater or whore or liar or maybe mental psychotic neurotic for wife or mother of your children or good stable relationship.

Ppl see only beautiful shinny things !!

MIKEL-20M

Apr 15, 2018
Hi !

I am new on this game and I want to know 2 things:

What about the erased scenes (with mom I guess ?) and did MC´s mom get laid with glenn?

Cheers
I don't like ntr, but that closeness, that play on words and some scenes, give me to understand that they had some very intimate relationship. I HATE GLENN :mad:
But well it's just a game for adults. I hope that the developer will be able to clarify what was going on with Mary and Glenn.
Whatever it is, it's a good story.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes