3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
We don't get any update from 11 months. The version should be 0.9.9... 10-15 mins isn't enough.

But let's be clear, if he give an update to us, we will be glad after ages..

Reactions: Bresax30

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Is the game abandoned???
Well, you know, as H.P. Lovecraft said, "That is not dead which can eternal lie"...

(I know, I know, "lie" in the phrase is "to laid" and not "to lie", but don't tell me that with some little paraphrase it didn't fit perfectly.)

• Haha
Reactions: xooocaail.com

kinox90

Sep 3, 2017
After 4 months, I noticed the september 28th post and I actually just now subscribed again to his patreon thinking it was an official release link ! Then it says '' Download links will be coming soon '' I mean after such a long time with no apologies for the delay or any status update in the meantime, it feels to me like this creator is literally scamming the shit of his remaining subscriber.

tyrant000000

Apr 29, 2020
After 4 months, I noticed the september 28th post and I actually just now subscribed again to his patreon thinking it was an official release link ! Then it says '' Download links will be coming soon '' I mean after such a long time with no apologies for the delay or any status update in the meantime, it feels to me like this creator is literally scamming the shit of his remaining subscriber.
That's awful

sekol35710

Oct 25, 2020
yes, he is still a scammer but if you write to patreon support they'll probably refund your money

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Can you take a print of the coments in this post? Seriously, i'm dying to see what people think about this promisse

Reactions: parqueo

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's my mind dumb or his site is just a little bit changed?
Oh man, if only you knew.... Since 2017, he worked more on his website design than delivering regular updates. Moreover, I lost count of the number of times his Website got taken down because of non-payment to his web hosting service.

On a side note, I noticed that for the Xth time, Aortta intervened AGAIN a few days before his game gets the abandonned tag here. Coincidence? No way. Aortta definitely got a spare account and reads everything we write here.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
In fact, this forum hurts patreon, if anything.
False statement! This kind of site is one of the best possible ways to get free marketing as independent developers. The worst case would be the instance where no one talks about your software. It doesn't matter if it's a pirate forum at all. In these days people get fucked over by big companies all the time and want to have insight about the product before buying or supporting. Patreon alone is a dead platform with lots of insufficiencies. If people like what they're seeing they will spread the word, recommending the game to other people and guess what... some of them will start to support the devs.

This is realy easy to understand, so I can't understand why people still think a big pirate forum is bad for any game. The communities that hurt the devs are the small, excluded forums no one knows or talks about, clearly not this one.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
False statement! This kind of site is one of the best possible ways to get free marketing as independent developers. The worst case would be the instance where no one talks about your software. It doesn't matter if it's a pirate forum at all. In these days people get fucked over by big companies all the time and want to have insight about the product before buying or supporting. Patreon alone is a dead platform with lots of insufficiencies. If people like what they're seeing they will spread the word, recommending the game to other people and guess what... some of them will start to support the devs.

This is realy easy to understand, so I can't understand why people still think a big pirate forum is bad for any game. The communities that hurt the devs are the small, excluded forums no one knows or talks about, clearly not this one.
totally agree, this site (in my opinion) is a huge free marketing publicity for their game. with this site i now support developers from games i wouldn't find anywhere else. of course some people with use the game just for free but like everywhere some people use stuff without buying it (like streaming music ect).

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes