3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
to be more specific, he said august 7th which is in less than a month. Has it ever happened that he postponed with such a close release date ?
Well, I remember his post on Patreon from March 1, 2019 stating that The Secret Reloaded would release in Mid-March and that's - by far - not the only occasion he lied about a release date.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Alright man! My most wanted girl in this game followed up Sherry and Vicki.
Lola is my favorite girl from the start of this game. My second favorite girl is Sherry and then third is Chole. I will definitely make an artwork for Sherry. I think I know her asset. But I'm not sure about Vicky. I'm not promising anything but if anyone knows her asset please let me know.

Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Dec 20, 2019
Lola is my favorite girl from the start of this game. My second favorite girl is Sherry and then third is Chole. I will definitely make an artwork for Sherry. I think I know her asset. But I'm not sure about Vicky. I'm not promising anything but if anyone knows her asset please let me know.
Great! You just triggered my brain again. Who is Chole? :WaitWhat::ROFLMAO:
I haven't played the old version so I do not know what the sister (Molly?) looks like. Makes me wonder if it's time for her to make her appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
You are part of this forum and don't know about Aorrta?
Anyway look at this post, especially at date.
im part of it for quite some time yes, and only played it since the last update. I've been lucky not to count on unreliable devs too much until now. There're more today i guess

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes