3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Can someone summarize what exactly is going on with this update? I see people saying there is a paywall then people saying there isn't one, I see people say it is a brand new game now too? What is going on?

d0535

Jul 16, 2020
hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the version 0.4.3a Christmas Edition. Here is the download link.The patch must be updated when a new version comes out
Install guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Can you update the patch please?

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 280, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 280, in script
python:
File "TheSecretReloaded-045a-Season2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
How can this game still has the same bugs? I'm not in this VN business so if my question is weird you can ignore my comment. but can someone explain, how a developer who can create this kind of top tier quilty graphics, is suffering from the basic sandbox renpy bugs. Even the devs that earn $50 a month, can create renpy games without this kind of errors.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i know that people ask for an update from the incest mod.I came home from my work around 12 minutes ago that is the reason why i don´t have written something.About the incest mod i don´t update it today.In my country is it 11:13 pm.I must see when i update that.I think that i update that betwen tommorow and sunday but i don´t promise that.The next week i will have not time to do it. I try my best to to update it fast as possible.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes