3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well. When this first came out, it seemed like a good idea. Then it got abandoned. Then. The Dev came back and did a rewrite. Which made it seem a bit better than it originally was. Just to be abandoned again. I guess this Dev couldn't handle either the pressure of pushing out a game. The pressure of the whine-tits complaining about whatever they didn't like. Or he or she got writer's block. Whatever the reason, he or she gave up. I will admit, I have tried to write a game, but I got writers block. If my idea ever could become reality, I'd have to find someone to go 50-50 that could render, because I don't know the first thing about that.
I digress. Maybe, in a year or three, this Dev will come out with an update. Like another dev I've seen. But I highly doubt it. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

Reactions: lukebastian

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I lost track of this a long time ago... Did the MC ever have sex with the Mom?
yeah as if lucky me has forgoten this piece of junk developer who re made , and remade and remade the game, and after going around on circles, his updates were backgrounds and no sense scrap renders , tease and tease , 5 years? 6 years? you tell me boys how many years were?

and his dumb banner of stop the war... better stop being a troll, a tease and dumb developer who goes around doing 2 k BACKGROUNDS and no sex with the main Li . OH ADD THE LIKE 6 K NO SENSE RENDERS too ... with side chars ..puuf he want to build a SIM dating or something ?

re downloade this junk, wasted 3 hours only to remember how awfull this developer was....

Reactions: m1k19966

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
i dont have any update, aaorta is not answering the dm's since january
Then, you were lying when you said :

Who are we ? What is your link to Aorrta ? You said " we are the devs of the game " and that you weren't sure if Aorrta ever posted here, but trust me, he did and a lot of times in 2017. Don't let the date in my profile fool you : I was here far before this game's first build was launched here. So, I just want to know when all these b$$$$%t lies are going to stop ? When is someone going to put his b##lls on the table and say " I or we F$$$d up " and we are sorry ?

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if an update ever comes out. There are several other games who surpassed this one by far since 2017. No one is taking responsibility, always blame others and this is tiring.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Aorrta is very good with graphics but probably a mess with all the rest. He could excel in a team but working alone he is just not reliable. That's sad because when he does, he can produce high quality content (I mean the graphics, writing dialogues is probably a real burden to him). He has the skills to make a lot of money, I don't know if he works at a regular job and this is just an occasional "milking" hobby project.

Reactions: antioopshnik
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes