SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Went on hiatus for a while but is somewhat backish. Inconsistent seems to be a good way to put it since the last build came out in october but he has been posting on patreon so it's still somewhat active.

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
will wait for the non pixel art to be updated to a better standard before i check this one out
might take years or might never happen but i'm very patient

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
will wait for the non pixel art to be updated to a better standard before i check this one out
might take years or might never happen but i'm very patient
Knowing hornblase and his previous games, it's likely not gonna get much better. Most of the appeal when it comes to his content is more so the concepts and the gameplay aspects. Unless he gets someone else to do the CG and animations this is probably gonna be the level of quality for the entirety of the project.

Reactions: icollectsouls
Jan 8, 2018
I think the game looks pretty good to be honest. However I am currently stuck and I have no idea what to do. I reached the girl with the big robot companion, if anyone knows what to do please share.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Old files apparently dont work well with this update. If someone have the changelog it would be nice too.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
You have to be used to this kind of art style to enjoy it, and since I am, I do. Otherwise, it can be pretty jarring. Gameplay wise it's alright. You often get snagged on pixel corners when walking and I'd like to see more sex scenes for each girl. Having only one save slot isn't enough for this kind of game. It makes exploring branching paths difficult, especially considering the autosave after a major decision that overwrites the one you had...

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
I cant, this game is literally unbeatable. I dont know what im doing wrong, but i literally spent half an hrs worth of time shooting the capitan or whatever that bitch is and all i got was "bee right back" a shitload of enemy troops spawned on top of me and killed me. Respawn >>> shes alive. Welp

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
You're not supposed to go north that way, the frog says northwest. You're supposed to go straight north from the frog in the little tiny lake area he's in, there's a path between the trees.
There's no way between the trees, I tried everything but can't find the path :unsure:

EDIT : found a path northwest in the pink trees but i can't get past the guard

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Wow.
Did they mean for the first time playthrough music to be such an assault on the ears?

Jan 8, 2018
There's no way between the trees, I tried everything but can't find the path :unsure:

EDIT : found a path northwest in the pink trees but i can't get past the guard
After you beat the gang leader boss and have ''consensual'' sex with her. Talk to the frog guy and he will tell you something, then just go into one of these three paths into the trees and it will lead you to where the gang members are.

Reactions: Hentaikage
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes