Jan 8, 2018
Alright, well... I was just being dumb here. To pass these gas clouds you need to press 6 after you get the ability from the snake lady, then press C to activate ''phase shift'' which makes you invulnerable for a small amount of time so you can pass through the clouds.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
After you beat the gang leader boss and have ''consensual'' sex with her. Talk to the frog guy and he will tell you something, then just go into one of these three paths into the trees and it will lead you to where the gang members are.
I just tried these three paths but it still doesn't work, can't pass through. However I can pass through a path to the right but it leads below the map and now i'm stuck, I guess my save is busted (I did beat the boss and talk to the frog though) :confused:

Jan 8, 2018
I just tried these three paths but it still doesn't work, can't pass through. However I can pass through a path to the right but it leads below the map and now i'm stuck, I guess my save is busted (I did beat the boss and talk to the frog though) :confused:
Did you have sex with her? Cause you need to have sex with her to get her ''scent'' onto you so he will let you through.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Did you have sex with her? Cause you need to have sex with her to get her ''scent'' onto you so he will let you through.
Yeah I did that too since when you beat her you have no other choice of fucking her (you can't interrogate her). Did you get past these trees in this new version or the older one ? Mb the new one is bugged ? :unsure:

Thx for the help btw :love:

Jan 8, 2018
Yeah I did that too since when you beat her you have no other choice of fucking her (you can't interrogate her). Did you get past these trees in this new version or the older one ? Mb the new one is bugged ? :unsure:

Thx for the help btw :love:
I got past it in the new 0.0.7 version. Try looking around maybe something didn't trigger, check the tent or just talk to some npcs. I'd give you my saves if I knew where they're located at.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
I got past it in the new 0.0.7 version. Try looking around maybe something didn't trigger, check the tent or just talk to some npcs. I'd give you my saves if I knew where they're located at.
I've talked to everyone too, already checked the tent, but still nothing :confused:

Btw is it normal for the raid soldier to still spawn after defeating the boss ? I've the feeling that my save is truly messed up :ROFLMAO:

EDIT : and can't find the save location

Jan 8, 2018
I've talked to everyone too, already checked the tent, but still nothing :confused:

Btw is it normal for the raid soldier to still spawn after defeating the boss ? I've the feeling that my save is truly messed up :ROFLMAO:

EDIT : and can't find the save location
Yeah it's normal for them to spawn. After you have sex with her and bust up the gang she goes to your house so you can keep having sex with her but the gang members still spawn in the forest.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
I'm stuck in the same place as the guy above. After talking to the frog he just disappears, can't go through any of the trees or anything

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
After you beat the gang leader boss and have ''consensual'' sex with her. Talk to the frog guy and he will tell you something, then just go into one of these three paths into the trees and it will lead you to where the gang members are.
doesnt work my friend.
the games bugg if u die before meeting the cosmo knight

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
did u talk to the cosmo knight after the cat lady boss fight
?

Jan 8, 2018
did u talk to the cosmo knight after the cat lady boss fight
?
I'm not sure if I did, just completed all the content there is and my game worked fine even though it was an old save and everything. If you're having trouble try checking the playthrough that guy above posted it might help.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
C:USER/xxx/appdata/local/SWOMGmorningmoon/userdata
compress or zip it and share it please.

LellelelLELEL

Aug 16, 2017
Tells me I lack nw_elf.dll on my computer.

Edit: and now it gives me an error 0xc0000043 message

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
had to replay the game twice to get it to completion,beware : lots of gamebreaking bugs.

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
That song on the first level just gets stuck in my head so Easily, where can I get the soundtrack?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes