SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
oooooh, that's why I thought I somehow broke my game and missed the other scenes in the galley.
Haha, I may add a note somewhere on the main post, maybe in the dev notes to help others avoid that same confusion!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I really loved this game! Its easily my favorite of everything I've played recently, the only thing it could even possibly have to make it more enjoyable is a wincest option (I know, I know, Patreon), but I don't need that in every game I play. Looking forward to more asap and definitely will support!! (y)

Love the music, sound efx, animation was amazing!!! Good work devs!!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I wish she was too, because I love redheads, but I understand it's not going to fit the story being told. Sad, but true.

EDIT: By the way, love both those VNs in your sig.
Agreed and I love gingers too and was hoping we'd get at least one as a love interest. I know Tasha is considered as a bonus encounter, after having just had that conversation with her about joining Atlas and Leyana, I was wondering if there might be a chance to share or continue to invite Tasha into their bed as a semi-regular lover with Zyair's blessing? She obviously is still linked to Zyair, but she would essentially be a very good friend with benefits to both Atlas and Leyana, and she could really help Leyana more comfortable with expressing and experimenting with her sexuality and embracing an open/polyamorous relationship.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I really loved this game! Its easily my favorite of everything I've played recently, the only thing it could even possibly have to make it more enjoyable is a wincest option (I know, I know, Patreon), but I don't need that in every game I play. Looking forward to more asap and definitely will support!! (y)

Love the music, sound efx, animation was amazing!!! Good work devs!!
Thanks, we’re really glad that you enjoyed it! Unfortunately we won’t be able to add incest content for Atlas as he was born human before being turned (not really a spoiler but I’ll mark it as one for those who don’t want to see it) so his family members are long dead :LOL:

Agreed and I love gingers too and was hoping we'd get at least one as a love interest. I know Tasha is considered as a bonus encounter, after having just had that conversation with her about joining Atlas and Leyana, I was wondering if there might be a chance to share or continue to invite Tasha into their bed as a semi-regular lover with Zyair's blessing? She obviously is still linked to Zyair, but she would essentially be a very good friend with benefits to both Atlas and Leyana, and she could really help Leyana more comfortable with expressing and experimenting with her sexuality and embracing an open/polyamorous relationship.
We’ve seen a lot of love for Tasha here as well as on our Patreon and Discord lol. We have always had the intention to have some scenes with Tasha throughout the course of the game. However we didn’t want to have too many as we were afraid that people would be put off by the fact that she is with Zyair.
While it wouldn’t make sense for us story-wise to have A LOT of scenes with her regularly, due to the response we’ve had regarding her, if we are afforded more time at a later date, we will definitely explore how we may be able to add more scenes with her :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
We’ve seen a lot of love for Tasha here as well as on our Patreon and Discord lol. We have always had the intention to have some scenes with Tasha throughout the course of the game. However we didn’t want to have too many as we were afraid that people would be put off by the fact that she is with Zyair.
While it wouldn’t make sense for us story-wise to have A LOT of scenes with her regularly, due to the response we’ve had regarding her, if we are afforded more time at a later date, we will definitely explore how we may be able to add more scenes with her :)
There is a very familiar stereotypical way to offer more lewd scenes for a specific characters, that is by making it a repeatable sex scenes between MC and Tasha (like a weekly or monthly ritual or something like for example, instead of drinking blood to replenish energy, need to unleash carnal vampire lust or maybe he later injured or cursed and vampire sex is the 'treatment' but not cure) :p Every 2 or 3 updates, adds 1 more sex variations, for example the first one is just simple Missionary, after few updates, add Doggy, later add Cowgirl etc.

Not sure if most people (or even anyone) will like it or even it make any sense (most are really concerned the story must be realistic that suits their understanding, idea and thinking) but that won't change the planned narrative drastically I think, although it won't address the Zyair part (or maybe it could?:unsure:).

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
There is a very familiar stereotypical way to offer more lewd scenes for a specific characters, that is by making it a repeatable sex scenes between MC and Tasha (like a weekly or monthly ritual or something like for example, instead of drinking blood to replenish energy, need to unleash carnal vampire lust or maybe he later injured or cursed and vampire sex is the 'treatment' but not cure) :p Every 2 or 3 updates, adds 1 more sex variations, for example the first one is just simple Missionary, after few updates, add Doggy, later add Cowgirl etc.

Not sure if most people (or even anyone) will like it or even it make any sense (most are really concerned the story must be realistic that suits their understanding, idea and thinking) but that won't change the planned narrative drastically I think, although it won't address the Zyair part (or maybe it could?:unsure:).
That’s actually a really cool idea :LOL: I’m not sure that will work with what we currently have planned for the characters, but I do like the thought of that!

Don’t worry though, we do have plans for Tasha already and I think that if we have the time to develop it further, we should be able to add more lewd scenes!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Don't know why its made like this but gallery is missleading. Seeing these here means we can reach them and i was thinking we still have a lot of content (which i was shocked at first) but we can't watch them (because they are not exist) but they are still there. Maybe its weird bug but either way they should remove from there, showing things not in game is kind of odd and not good thing to do.

View attachment 1803392

And this is error we got when you click them:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'sexWithTashaAndLeyalaAfterDate'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sexWithTashaAndLeyalaAfterDate'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Seven Realms 0.3
Tue May 10 17:54:36 2022
Thanks for the comment. We prepared some images ahead of time for the gallery entires and trophies to put in the game’s code. We had empty gallery slots and trophy slots to ‘tease’ some of what was to come, but the images should not be displaying as you’ve shown in your screenshot. I clarified this point in the dev notes on this thread but we may need to explore showing this more clearly within the game itself!

Have you extracted the files and adjusted any of the variables/code in RenPy or is this you playing the standard build of the game? Also which platform are you playing on? Those images should not be displayed in the game currently. If you haven’t manipulated the code let me know and we will try to fix this before our next release.

On a separate note, thank you for your review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

Reactions: FunFuntomes

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I didn't extracted any file. I'm on PC Windows with walkthrough mod and im pretty sure nearly all of your players gonna use walkthrough, so if someting related walkthrough it should still need fix. And as far i know walkthrough mod have nothing implemented with gallery. And still you are seeing you want 'tease soem what was come'' there but i think its still someting can misslead people even if wasn't looking like my shot. Normaly games don't add any galery scene you can't open and when new gallery scenes add they add with blank spots and they will show up blank until you reach that content. Thats the right way to and i do suggest you doing like that for evading this kind of missleadings.
Thanks for confirming. So in the main version of the game (without the walkthrough mod), these currently show as blank, but perhaps not clearly enough to indicate that they are not ‘currently’ unlockable. We will explore how to make this clearer in future.

Nobody had mentioned this to us before, so I didn’t know that this was something that happened when people used a walkthrough mod. We appreciate you letting us know. We’re still very early in the development of this game and we’re finding our footing with what works best vs what doesn’t, so we will explore how to make this clearer for players in the future :)

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't extracted any file. I'm on PC Windows with walkthrough mod and im pretty sure nearly all of your players gonna use walkthrough, so if someting related walkthrough it should still need fix. And as far i know walkthrough mod have nothing implemented with gallery. And still you are seeing you want 'tease soem what was come'' there but i think its still someting can misslead people even if wasn't looking like my shot. Normaly games don't add any galery scene you can't open and when new gallery scenes add they add with blank spots and they will show up blank until you reach that content. Thats the right way to and i do suggest you doing like that for evading this kind of missleadings.
Clearly you need to raise this matter to the maintainer of the Walkthrough Mod you used as this is beyond the scope and responsibilty of the game developer.

Reactions: SeptCloud

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
If they didn't add scenes we don't have to the gallery in the first place this shouldn't have happened. That's the reason why I wrote DEV's instead of walkthrough modder... Here is some advice to you from me: read other person's comments with understand before saying something...
its the mod thats causing it should be down to the mod creator to fix your advice is dumb

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Nothing is wrong with it on the Dev's side. This is DEFINITELY the modder's side messing with it. I have NO mods installed and everything works perfectly. I do not see anything in the gallery that is not supposed to be there. And when I click into each one that I have uncovered... everything works perfectly. So this is most definitely the Modder that needs to fix something.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
After a few comments over the last week or so and a couple today, I just wanted to add some clarification around how we currently have our ‘Gallery’ formatted within the game.

It’s come to our attention that if you use the walkthrough gallery mod (that isn’t created by us), then this may bring up additional images that are not yet in the game. This makes it look as though there are additional scenes that cannot be played or accessed. They can’t be played as they haven’t actually been created yet, they’ve just been planned out by us and are still subject to change.

If playing our build of the game then the gallery slots that have not yet been experienced should look like this:

1652212292731.png

The gallery placeholders were put in to the game, just to indicate how many gallery entries there would be for Realm 1. Comments were added to the Dev Notes on the OP of this thread advising to refer to the Change Log which details how many gallery entries are currently viewable/unlockable in the game.

For our own use within the code in order to prepare ourselves for future updates, we implemented some basic images that may be used for these future planned scenes, but these were not supposed to be viewable within the game yet, but it seems the mod is pulling them through. I was unaware that this was the case as I have not downloaded the mod myself.

If how we currently have the gallery entries listed is confusing for some players, I can't promise a change for sure in the next update, but we will explore how we can try to make this clearer in one of our future updates.

If any of that isn't clear or you would like some clarity, please feel free to reply to this message :)

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I love vampire story's thanks
Great, we hope that you enjoy this one! While you play as a vampire and there are numerous other vampires in the game, we do also have a lot of other species to try and keep things interesting :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I have a hard-hitting question: does Tasha have hideous laughter? Inquiring minds want to know.
Is that because of her laughing face in one of the scenes? :ROFLMAO: Her laugh definitely isn’t hideous, it can be loud, like she’s not afraid to laugh, but it’s still a nice, warm laugh:giggle:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Is that because of her laughing face in one of the scenes? :ROFLMAO: Her laugh definitely isn’t hideous, it can be loud, like she’s not afraid to laugh, but it’s still a nice, warm laugh:giggle:
maybe the question was sprung by the fact Tasha laughed with her mouth fully open.

Reactions: SeptCloud

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a ta sho.jpg

MC and his bff have known eachother for millenia, one could describe it as being for ever and ever in human years.
MC must have been hiding away from her for all of that time, considering in a society they are both scions of,
their people looking up to them, they have been abstinent from orgies, despite there being one every day all day
in the throne room, a place for sure they visit very often as MC has a seat there and his bff is also his best fighter.

Here is hope they will do this overdo deed and put their bodies where their mouths are,
got tired of hearing such good friends talk about how vamps are not exclusive with nothing so show for it.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes