Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.04fixed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
So, late to the game, but gettin some errors.

Got the base game (realm 1 and 2.. gotta start from the beginning) so.. version 0.20
Got the twins patch
Got this mod

Error I'm gettin:
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_angles_47 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/update19/scene75.rpym", line 468:
            call angles(
and File "game/scripts/update20/scene76.rpym", line 377:
            call angles(

The label _call_angles_48 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/update19/scene75.rpym", line 496:
                    call angles(
and File "game/scripts/update20/scene76.rpym", line 409:
                    call angles(

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sun Dec  3 02:00:52 2023

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Got the base game (realm 1 and 2.. gotta start from the beginning) so.. version 0.20
Got the twins patch
Got this mod

Error I'm gettin:
Code:

The label _call_angles_47 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/update19/scene75.rpym", line 468:
            call angles(
            call angles(

The label _call_angles_48 is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/update19/scene75.rpym", line 496:
                    call angles(
                    call angles(

Apparently you don't read:

yeah im going to update the mod when is not in beta version, be patient please.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Apparently you can't read, he's talkin about realm 3 being in beta you muppet
Right. You downloaded the latest, which, guess what, is a fuckin beta, ya twat. Then you added the mod, which isn't updated and won't be until the game comes out of beta. Learn ta fookin read.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Reading ain't your strong suit I see....

I even listed that I got v 0.20... WHICH AIN'T A FOOKIN BETA.

Now shoo, you tosser...
Damn. My old eyes failed me. You're correct. Fook me. Looks like my old ass needs to go back to school and learn to read. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So, that's what b meant, glad I didn't download it then. I'll just wait until the next one to download it then. Thank you.
typically modders don't update their work if the current game is in early access or beta since there might be changes added with the full release such as choices or scenes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
typically modders don't update their work if the current game is in early access or beta since there might be changes added with the full release such as choices or scenes
Yeah, but normally the Devs put Beta not just b, why I didn't know it was a Beta release.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
yeah im going to update the mod when is not in beta version, be patient please.
Will you be fixing the previous seasons mod regarding the twin patch error as well when you update, or are you just gonna leave it to PenguinFuhrer's fix moving forward? Cause people who only look at the front page should be made aware there's a fix as well when the new season update drops.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017

Got the twins patch
Got this mod

Error I'm gettin:
Code:

call angles(
            call angles(

call angles(
                    call angles(

I believe that is the same error that I got. The cause was that I had used unren to activate the dev console. Deleting the two unren dev console files in the game folder got the game working.

Reactions: Litvan

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
I believe that is the same error that I got. The cause was that I had used unren to activate the dev console. Deleting the two unren dev console files in the game folder got the game working.
If that works, you're this weeks hero ;)

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
MOD UPDATED FINALLY!! sorry for the delay!
Well this was a welcomed surprise given that the game file itself it still seemed labeled as Beta. Was the Season 1 twin patch error fix also included or no? Because again I think it would be good for newcomers to know ahead of time if they need to use PenguinFuhrer's fix file or not still :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Well this was a welcomed surprise given that the game file itself it still seemed labeled as Beta. Was the Season 1 twin patch error fix also included or no? Because again I think it would be good for newcomers to know ahead of time if they need to use PenguinFuhrer's fix file or not still :unsure:
game and mod is all you need, worked smooth for me, no crashes or anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote