Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.04fixed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 17, 2020
So, suddenly, based on latest post - he work at least 20hrs per day...
either they just got home from work and meant "after work the next day" or he works in a place where work hours are either unregulated/ or have special exemption (medical profession due to pandemic?) and ended up working a double or triple shift possibly?

Last edited:

Person_1233

Mar 25, 2020
either they just got home from work and meant "after work the next day" or he works in a place where work hours are either unregulated/ or have special exemption (medical profession due to pandemic?) and ended up working a double or triple shift possibly?
where i live the most common shift for firefighters is 24 hours on followed by 48 hours.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Or, like many of us, he doesn't live in USA ;)

Why do americans always asume everything important happens in their little corner of the world? Ok ok, this wasn't really important, but you get my drift. :D

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Mod Updated sorry for the delay but I have something to do with my family last night and I didn't have time to finish the mod.
That's fine, I haven't quite reached the game myself, it is in the second roll of my list, so almost there, but replaced the old with the new. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is the end sex scene w/ all the errors and black screens when you change position after Kali riding you because of the patch?

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
AdanGC Mods
Version 0.9 is out, looking forward to your release.
Also, I once again recommend the Dev walkthrough if you haven't checked it out for use in your mod. It has a few more things in it and is useful for future planning for players.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote