Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.05] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.05fix]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
MEh ...
all of the links end up in a failed download or download error, not sure why, never happend before

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hey AdanGC Mods I keep getting missing image, every time, before a naughty scenes. I tried it with and without mod, with mod it happens.

I don't think it's actually skipping something, cuz it seems to transition into the same thing both ways. Just letting you know.

Shows black and upper left corner in red says: image naya hj fin not found.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
I keep getting missing image, every time, before a naughty scenes. I tried it with and without mod, with mod it happens.

I don't think it's actually skipping something, cuz it seems to transition into the same thing both ways. Just letting you know.

Shows black and upper left corner in red says: image naya hj fin not found.
You're not the only one getting that same thing happening to them

Naruto6

Mar 7, 2019
View attachment 1759624
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Note: The Mod work with the "Twins Patch".

Updated: 2023-03-22
Game/Creator: The Seven Realms /SeptCloud - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.17
Game Version: 0.17
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -
Android Port:

View attachment 1740826 View attachment 1742477 View attachment 1759607 View attachment 1759608
Hey AdanGC Mods is there a Android port of your mod available?

Reactions: Penny615

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what does the hearth up right on the screen do? it's cliklable but seems nothing change if i clik it or not..thanks

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
is it any worth the twins patch? from MC POV?
The Twins patch enables several lewd scenes involving three- or foursomes with Atlas, Leyala, and Kali (and sometimes Naya). Without it, those scenes do not occur; Kali and Leyala do not ever interact with Atlas in the same lewd scene without the patch.

Reactions: Belly97
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote