K18

Apr 19, 2018
nayakaliley.jpg
idril.jpg

Hey everyone,

We've got a quick progress update for you, and the release dates for the upcoming release.
Tae and I unexpectedly had to visit her family. We left on Thursday and we're returning on Tuesday. That said, everything is almost ready for the new update.

Once we're back on Tuesday, I will work continuously to finalise everything.

The update consists of:
  • 336 New Images
  • 4 New Animations
  • 3 New Music Tracks
  • A New Trophy
  • A New Gallery Scene
  • A New Title Menu Background
  • Several new sound effects
  • Several UI and in-game function enhancements

Release Dates:
  • Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Friday, the 16th of February
  • Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 23rd of February
  • Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on - Friday, the 1st of March
Thanks so much for your continued support!
(Don't forget to , if you can. Thank you!)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
damn I didn't realize the next update would be coming this soon already. This game has a faster dev cycle than I thought

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
this has probably already been answered but is it better to be on the side of the witches or the demons?
There is no better or worse, just different aproaches, and some events play differntly in the next realm, my recomendation would be make a save and play both paths there is good content for both you miss out the content from that path what you turn down, Oh and the ally question in future realms you might need a strong ally hope that helped.

Reactions: I_Lucifer_I

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hope SeptCloud & team add a Path Builder like when v0.12 was released but for Realm 3.
That would solve the problem to those having errors when trying to load import saves (I tried everything & can't figure out my issue).

I know this may take a while but the wait will be worth it, as this game is definitely worth playing
And as I like to play multiple paths as I'm sure most of us do, I might have to just wait until then
Heya. We will be implementing this feature in a future update. We want to implement it really well, so it's gonna take us some more time before we have it implemented in Realm 3.

Regarding your save issues, have you ever installed any of the mods/patches? If you have, even if you don't have them now, there might still be info from them in your persistent data. If you delete that, and make some fresh saves, this might help with your importing issue?

Would it be possible for you to also make a mod to remove the blinking moon for Realm 3?
This thing is really driving me crazy.
This is actually something we're adding the ability to do in this month's upcoming release :)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Leyala is gorgeous but I think if there was a creature in the universe as old as Atlas, it would have no feelings and no interest in anything :ROFLMAO:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Leyala is gorgeous but I think if there was a creature in the universe as old as Atlas, it would have no feelings and no interest in anything :ROFLMAO:.
Can't stand her personally. Yes...I do have one save where I take every available option to piss her off and lower my relationship score with her.

Of all the LI's...the one you have no choice but to accept...had to be her.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Can't stand her personally. Yes...I do have one save where I take every available option to piss her off and lower my relationship score with her.

With all the chaos Lucius is causing, plus the disaster in the other Realms, I don't remember much of her personality, just look at her face and all is forgiven :BootyTime:.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Personally my favorite isn't a main LI just a one night stand once in awhile Tasha . Out of the Main girls I like Kali the most but Leyala has moments where she is great too especially early on in the game. But at the later stages I find I like her less than the rest well other than Naya as im not really into Naya. I do even like some SG's more than Leyala.

lol that is going to be my next save when I do eventually replay this game was already planning it.

Reactions: astabro

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Brits ! tsk tsk tsk <<:cautious:>> (Head shake):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(and for those who aren't Brits I declared you Honour Brits, all you Highwellborn ) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm extremely late, but the update was great. Jesus, the cakes on that Moon Elf. I feel like my premature simping was rewarded again when I finally saw Morwen. She really did have those moon cakes. Meeting my dream wives has been perfect, so far. Only one left is Rune, I believe.

As for the rest of the update. The threesome with Kali and Naya was pretty hot after drinking their blood. Zerille really needs a hard fucking to straighten her out. Getting some crystal edelweiss got easier. I also feel like Leyala's question about the bond can't have a genuine response since we'll never know. I personally don't think Atlas would've been this deeply in love with her without it. That's just my own view though. Maybe bond less Atlas could've reached the same level overtime, but I can't see it happening that quickly without it.

Anyway, that's mostly it for me. Speaking of wives, I'm starting to come around to Idril. There's some love interests that go under my radar but slowly creep up and become some of my favorites like Yuki did. Idril looks to be another one of them. We'll see how she further develops though.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Heya. We will be implementing this feature in a future update. We want to implement it really well, so it's gonna take us some more time before we have it implemented in Realm 3.

Regarding your save issues, have you ever installed any of the mods/patches? If you have, even if you don't have them now, there might still be info from them in your persistent data. If you delete that, and make some fresh saves, this might help with your importing issue?
SeptCloud, Yup you were right sir & Thank You. That was indeed the issue. I had to delete the "persistent" file. I did not delete it from the Renpy folder on the AppData path. I deleted every single persistent file related to the game to be sure & it now my saves can be properly imported.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
so I finished 1&2, loaded up 3 and loaded my save. After about 5 minutes of gameplay and a couple of scenes the game asked me to save and that was it. Did I do something wrong?

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes