JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Just my opinion but this is yet another game that forced lesbian kink in the harem and I'm really tired of this type of package deal. I stopped playing when you have to choose what to do with the twin's bond though so could someone tell me can I avoid the twin sexual relationship completely or it's unavoidable? Skipable sex scene still means it happen.

If it's unavoidable I guess this game isn't for me anymore and that's really too bad since I love the story and I love relationship between MC and Leyala and the dynamics between MC and those around him. Good luck with the game though it's very interesting.
Then don't read it. If you don't like it, no need to come here bitch about it, move on. They are the ones creating "THEIR" own story. If your posting here, you are getting it for free, so this literally cost you nothing.

Never saw a point in this, don't get me wrong, I've balked at some creators work(Mostly because I was deep into the story and it was great and then all sudden they just shit all over everything they did before without a reason & made no sense). But at end of the day, it's still their work.

Last edited:

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Hey! The only required relationship or ‘skippable but unavoidable’ sex scenes are with Leyala. Everything else can be totally avoided. Kali and Naya will be relevant characters in the story no matter what, but they don’t have to be developed as love interests if you don’t want them to be.
Thank you for your reply and clarification. It's really nice that you aren't force anything and cater to any possible preferences ones might have in your story. I really appreciate your work.

Then don't read it. If you don't like it, no need to come here bitch about it, move on. They are the ones creating a "THEIR" own story. If your posting here, you are getting it for free, so this literally cost you nothing.

Never saw a point in this, don't get me wrong, I've balked at some creators work(Mostly because I was deep into the story and it was great and then all sudden they just shit all over everything they did before without a reason & made no sense). But at end of the day, it's still their work.
Sorry if it came out as I was 'bitching' about it to you. I simply voiced my opinion to the game's thread just like any other would and I understand that I'm playing it for free and it's the dev's story to tell not mine. I voiced my opinion and the dev came to reply and clarify what I misunderstood. Now everyone's happy. Isn't this the point of this thread so we can discuss our opinions about the game?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you for your reply and clarification. It's really nice that you aren't force anything and cater to any possible preferences ones might have in your story. I really appreciate your work.

Sorry if it came out as I was 'bitching' about it to you. I simply voiced my opinion to the game's thread just like any other would and I understand that I'm playing it for free and it's the dev's story to tell not mine. I voiced my opinion and the dev came to reply and clarify what I misunderstood. Now everyone's happy. Isn't this the point of this thread so we can discuss our opinions about the game?
I had posted that before seeing the Creator's response. But it's also a gut reaction for myself & many others on here. We read & watch countless barrage of bullshit & toxicity flung at many of the creators on this pirate site by turds. Eventually it just tend to snap back. I dislike doing it, but I am also guilty of doing it. So don't take it personal, It was more my auto-response to stuff like that.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
looks good ... bookmark first. good game & good luck.
*what does twin patch mean? would the story be different if using that patch?

Last edited:
Reactions: SeptCloud

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The story remains the same since it will only make accessible a threesome sex scene (more info here). At least one linux user reported an issue with the patch, so your mileage may vary.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
The story remains the same since it will only make accessible a threesome sex scene (more info here). At least one linux user reported an issue with the patch, so your mileage may vary.
Thanks, we hope that you enjoy playing! I can see than JohnF95 has replied to your other question (thank you!). We have just released a bug-fix that should address a few issues that were present in 0.6. Some players are still reporting issues with the patch on Mac and Linux at the moment, but hopefully, this/our future releases can help rectify this.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks, we hope that you enjoy playing! I can see than JohnF95 has replied to your other question (thank you!). We have just released a bug-fix that should address a few issues that were present in 0.6. Some players are still reporting issues with the patch on Mac and Linux at the moment, but hopefully, this/our future releases can help rectify this.
With v0.6.1 is the twin patch still needed, and if so will the current version of it work?

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
With v0.6.1 is the twin patch still needed, and if so will the current version of it work?
The patch is not required to play the game. We have officially released this update on our other platforms with no patch present.

If you do decide to use the patch with the current version of the game (v0.6.1), I would suggest re-downloading it and following the installation instructions in the main post of this thread :) As mentioned in my previous comment, if you are using Mac or Linux, you may still face some issues with this!

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
The patch is not required to play the game. We have officially released this update on our other platforms with no patch present.

If you do decide to use the patch with the current version of the game (v0.6.1), I would suggest re-downloading it and following the installation instructions in the main post of this thread :) As mentioned in my previous comment, if you are using Mac or Linux, you may still face some issues with this!
All good, thanks

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am currently playing the game v0.6.1 (with latest Twin Patch installed, which I think is meant for v0.6.1) on Linux. So far, I have not encountered any issue yet but I am still very early in the game (I think only up to v0.4 contents). Will update later when I am done.

Updated:
I've completed the v0.6.1 contents and did not encountered any issue especially with the Twins Patch content. Either the issue reported earlier was fixed or it could have been an issue specific to the linux machine (as I didn't played v0.6.0 so I cannot verify it).

SeptCloud There is dialogue error at line 178 in the script/Update6/scene20.rpy file which says "was", I think it should be "wasn't" or sound even better if the line says "However, she wasn't expecting twins.".

178 kerros "She created a spell to simulate her death and hide one baby... However, she was expecting two."

But I just have to say it now without spilling the beans (which is purely my speculations) :p, I think I have pretty good idea on who the villain or main villain is and potentially how Atlas will confront this villain. What remains a mistery is the 'why' (alright, also there are other questions not just this one). It will become clear later on as the story unfold. The build up and anticipation is both exciting and killing me at the same time:ROFLMAO:. I am loving it:love:.

Updated:
Belly97 Yes, the plot thickens. It comes to light upon reaching the end of this update, definitely there are more than one villain. My original post was made against earlier content and at that time it seems to be a single villain. It also answered the questions I had earlier while also throwing a lot more questions back at the player:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
I am currently playing the game v0.6.1 (with latest Twin Patch installed, which I think is meant for v0.6.1) on Linux. So far, I have not encountered any issue yet but I am still very early in the game (I think only up to v0.4 contents). Will update later when I am done.

But I just have to say it now without spilling the beans (which is purely my speculations) :p, I think I have pretty good idea on who the villain or main villain is and potentially how Atlas will confront this villain. What remains a mistery is the 'why' (alright, also there are other questions not just this one). It will become clear later on as the story unfold. The build up and anticipation is both exciting and killing me at the same time:ROFLMAO:. I am loving it:love:.
I highly doubt there will be "A" villain, I think there will be various people who are the villains of a specific arc or plot point. There may be an overarching villain that is in the background the whole time, but if so I doubt we have met them yet and they probably won't be so obvious.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021

Updated:
I've completed the v0.6.1 contents and did not encountered any issue especially with the Twins Patch content. Either the issue reported earlier was fixed or it could have been an issue specific to the linux machine (as I didn't played v0.6.0 so I cannot verify it).

SeptCloud There is dialogue error at line 178 in the script/Update6/scene20.rpy file which says "was", I think it should be "wasn't" or sound even better if the line says "However, she wasn't expecting twins.".

Updated:
Belly97 Yes, the plot thickens. It comes to light upon reaching the end of this update, definitely there are more than one villain. My original post was made against earlier content and at that time it seems to be a single villain. It also answered the questions I had earlier while also throwing a lot more questions back at the player:ROFLMAO:.
Thanks for confirming regarding the Linux version, it is possible that either it does now work or that the others were just one-off problems :)

Regarding the spelling issue, I think that how we have it does make sense for what we were trying to convey, but the way you have said it could also work. As the 'her expecting two' wasn't her expecting in the context of what she knew, but in the context of that's what her body was giving her. (my explanation there was awful, but hopefully, it does make some sense) :ROFLMAO:

Regarding your point about thinking you know who the villain/villains are, I would love to hear your speculation if you'd be willing to share it. I'd just say to mark it in spoilers to avoid those seeing it, if you end up having predicted everything correctly :LOL: I'm happy that you're enjoying the anticipation building!

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for confirming regarding the Linux version, it is possible that either it does now work or that the others were just one-off problems :)

Regarding the spelling issue, I think that how we have it does make sense for what we were trying to convey, but the way you have said it could also work. As the 'her expecting two' wasn't her expecting in the context of what she knew, but in the context of that's what her body was giving her. (my explanation there was awful, but hopefully, it does make some sense) :ROFLMAO:

Regarding your point about thinking you know who the villain/villains are, I would love to hear your speculation if you'd be willing to share it. I'd just say to mark it in spoilers to avoid those seeing it, if you end up having predicted everything correctly :LOL: I'm happy that you're enjoying the anticipation building!
Understood. That single scene just throws me off because of the wording in the sentences but it didn't change the big picture/overall story because we knew afterwards about the twins and the issue caused by using the wrong spell. I had think about it and couldn't come up with anything better either, but the closes explanation I can think of is "She had a hunch/motherly intuition that she was carrying twins but she wasn't prepared for it, so that is why she had used the spell to hide one baby instead of two". Saying that "she felt like carrying twins" or "she had a feeling/suspect based on the bulge of her belly", it is less likely/believable since she was never pregnant and giving birth before.

babaex

May 28, 2022
SeptCloud I installed the patch like it was said and got the scene in the game but It wasn't added to the gallery.

EDIT:
Actually It was added to the gallery but the scene doesn't have a thumbnail View attachment 1879021 but when you click on it,it replays the scene.
Same problem here on Windows 7 64 bit for both v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 versions. The patch adds the 4some scene as 13th scene into the gallery but fails to show the scene image in the gallery. I mean the image is the patch folder but no luck to be shown in the gallery.
Here is the image below:
View attachment Gallery 13.webp
Any remedy for this issue?
Also would be there any future problems with a save if this was the chosen scene (I mean the 4some)?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Same problem here on Windows 7 64 bit for both v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 versions. The patch adds the 4some scene as 13th scene into the gallery but fails to show the scene image in the gallery. I mean the image is the patch folder but no luck to be shown in the gallery.
Here is the image below:
View attachment 1889036
Also would be there any future problems with a save if this was the chosen scene (I mean the 4some)?
I had the same issue with the Gallery entry, thumbnail for Scene #13 is not showing but it is accessible. Not that a big deal for me since this entry comes from the unofficial path. I take a quick look at the code (I am not a python/renpy programmer btw) but it appears the the other thumbnail images are located under the "game/images/UI/extras/gallery/Gallery Images" folder but for Scene #13 the image is in "game/patch" which might be the issue (code is looking in the wrong path?). As for the fix, I think we should just wait for the next release (and next patch) which will not be far long since the dev works super fast. IMHO, it is not game breaking as to warrant a bugfix release or patch.

I don't know for certain but considering that this patch is unofficial, I will NOT choose the 4some scene and moving forward with that. I treat the sex scenes just for watching and to unlock the trophies. I actually think that probably the better choice for that scene is "Use another method to strengthen the bond" and move forward from there with saves.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
The bond plot imo is cheapening because they are not just bonded with the MC thus making it something less unique, but we'll that's my opinion, I prefer my MC in fantasy settings to be special and now it feels like that's no longer the case.

Also with the new LIs is either sex them and be forced to lesbian sex or not sex them and be forced to suffer them in the game, because they are "important", but without the incentive of they being LI? I would have preferred a choice to sex them but they focusing on the MC only, something like the bond strength made them realize they want him only or something, or they having lesbian sex being an option, but only having two options they being either losing two LIs or having forced lesbian link in another harem game sucks hard.

I really hate lesbian sex in harem games when it's forced, if I have a choice I don't mind it being there for the people that enjoy it, but having it forced or losing two LIs are not great choices. Lesbian sex forced in "harem" games where the focus should be the MC have become so common that I'm hating it almost as much as NTR or any other forced link that ruins LIs and in this game it was going well but with that last choice of either lose two LIs but they will be important to the story so you will keep seeing them or having forced lesbian sex it just made me think this games may not be for me, because if that happened with important LIs I'm sure most of the future LIs will say they want the MC but will turn full lesbian because it's easier to do group sex.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Here is the image below:
View attachment 1889036

I had the same issue with the Gallery entry, thumbnail for Scene #13 is not showing but it is accessible. Not that a big deal for me since this entry comes from the unofficial path. I take a quick look at the code (I am not a python/renpy programmer btw) but it appears the the other thumbnail images are located under the "game/images/UI/extras/gallery/Gallery Images" folder but for Scene #13 the image is in "game/patch" which might be the issue (code is looking in the wrong path?). As for the fix, I think we should just wait for the next release (and next patch) which will not be far long since the dev works super fast. IMHO, it is not game breaking as to warrant a bugfix release or patch.

I don't know for certain but considering that this patch is unofficial, I will NOT choose the 4some scene and moving forward with that. I treat the sex scenes just for watching and to unlock the trophies. I actually think that probably the better choice for that scene is "Use another method to strengthen the bond" and move forward from there with saves.
Some people still seem to be reporting issues with this. Hopefully, our future versions of the game will prevent people from experiencing these issues. There should be no issues from a gameplay/story perspective for choosing that scene, seemingly the only issue that some may face is with regards to how the scene shows in the gallery. But as per the installation notes on the main thread, the patch should be added to future versions of the game to prevent the Gallery screen from breaking.

EDIT - If you are having an issue with this patch on any system. Please make sure that you follow the installation instructions on the main post. The whole patch folder must be pasted into the game folder (not the contents of the patch folder, but the folder itself). This should allow it to work.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes